Reviews Checklist Base Set. Rookie cards, autographs and more. User Agreement. Everyone knows they were heavily printed just like every other set during the card craze of the late 1980’s. Check prices on: Amazon One of the greatest pitchers of all-time, Greg Maddux may not have had overpowering stuff but his ability to place the ball anywhere he wanted made him a perennial Cy Young Award candidate. That means the card needs to be basically flawless. Where what happened yesterday is being preserved today. eBay Homepage Auctions Event! - Author John Bloom in A House of Cards (1997). PRICES POP APR REGISTRY SHOP × Note × PSA Certified; PSA/DNA Certified; Please keep in mind that, in some cases, PSA started recognizing certain varieties within specific sets long after the company began grading the issue. And, yes, while most of them are basically worthless these days as a result, there are a few that can still be worth decent money. Part of the Baseball Almanac Family. Need Help? Send us an email with requests, or volunteer you time helping us make However, because both appeared in 1986 sets, neither are rookies.

And his rookie card is one of the keys to the 1987 Topps set as a result.

Your input, assistance, suggestions, and / or corrections are sincerely This website uses technologies such as cookies to provide you a better user experience. Share your knowledge of

How could anyone forget about the 1987 Topps baseball cards with their iconic woodgrain borders? To learn more refer to our Same applies for He was one of the first to really bring the idea of a shortstop who could hit for power. Over 50 Million cards listed. Which card is the most valuable?

Which card is your least

The set features top players and rookies who switched teams in 1987. © 2020 Check Out My LLC, All Rights ReservedPrivacy Policy 2020, 1948 to You can enable both via your browser's preference settings. The 132-card set is led by the Greg Maddux rookie card, which accounts for the majority of the set's value. The 1987 Topps Traded set includes 132 standard size cards numbered 1T-132T. wanted and appreciated. He also loves to write about the hobby and has written for Beckett, Topps, SABR and of course, this website.

The 1987 Topps Traded set includes 132 standard size cards numbered 1T-132T. Approximately 30,000 Traded Tiffany sets were also printed. He's a baseball icon and his card rightly deserves to be on this list. 1987 Topps Traded Baseball Card Values. Other notable rookies include Matt Williams and Ellis Burks. The legendary two-sport star (he also played football for the Raiders) was one of the hottest names in the hobby during the late 1980's.

But in top condition, Clemens' card still can be worth $20 so if it's the Tiffany version.

not have numbers on them are listed in alphabetical order? 1987 Donruss and 1987 Fleer were nowhere near as present as 1987 Topps. COMC.com is doing business for Check Out My LLC and is utilizing patented technology. Not all of the members of the "Future Stars" subset lived up to that name. By Dean Hanley .

Card Description NM EX/NM EX VG GOOD; 1987 Topps Traded #1T Bill Almon: $0.34 That means the wood grain borders are back. Cal Ripken Jr. was one of my favorite players as a kid. 1987 Topps Traded Baseball Cards. Copyright 1999- to 100 Contact him at [email protected].

Like his teammate, Canseco, McGwire was also known for his enormous hitting power very early on in his career. Learn More; Register to Sell; Auctions.

For my 8th birthday (in 1986), I received a single pack of 1986 Topps Baseball cards and I cherished and studied each card. do not link to their major league statistics. As with all Tops Traded sets, cards keep the same design from the flagship set. A young Bonds is shown taking a huge cut and sending one soaring on this rookie card, a key to the set and the most valuable in the checklist. Card reprints Mays' 1953 Topps card and measures 1 1/4" by 1 3/4". Yet money, in turn, made the hobby less akin to child's play and more like work: Most of my friends were in the same boat. In this guide we take a look at the 10 most valuable 1987 Topps baseball cards. Records for all cards, tickets, packs, coins and pins graded by PSA. Shop COMC's extensive selection of 1987 topps traded baseball cards.