Here's how Neha Kakkar and Rohanpreet Singh fell in love with each other, Bombay HC gives interim relief to Amyra Dastur; restrains Luviena Lodh from making any statement, Check Out Latest Bhojpuri Music Video Song 'Raat Bhar Tohke Ladai Babuni' Sung By Ranjeet Singh Khokha, Ram Charan accepts Prabhas' Green India Challenge and planted saplings, Watch Latest Malayalam Music Video Song 'Manam' Sung By Aavani Malhar. Actor Amit Sadh has confirmed his break up with fitness model and girlfriend Annabel DaSilva. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies.

Recently, a video of Ranveer went viral on social media where he was seen standing on the top of his car on the street. You deserve a medal. No amount of words could express how thankful I am for all you've done and all that you continue to do. Just after their New Year's vacation, rumours started doing the rounds that Amit himself has confirmed that the two are no longer together. When Amit was 16 years old, he worked as a security guard in Benetton. Amit was born in a middle-class family in Jammu. Amit had continued, “Earlier, I was closed and unsure. With the success of Super 30 and his latest Zee5 web series, Barot House, Amit has been riding high on the professional front, and we are looking forward to his other projects. Freaking love making memories with you #nainital #happyholidays, A post shared by Annabel DaSilva (@annabelcd) on Dec 22, 2018 at 12:56am PST, A post shared by Amit Sadh (@theamitsadh) on Mar 8, 2019 at 12:44am PST, My heart #parceirodemais #smiles #mood #himachal ✨@man_made_machines, A post shared by Annabel DaSilva (@annabelcd) on Nov 5, 2018 at 3:08am PST, Day One ✔️ Bhadarwarh to Amritsar ️ #parceirodemais #triumph #biketrip #india, A post shared by Annabel DaSilva (@annabelcd) on Oct 31, 2018 at 9:00am PDT, Dream Big, Work Hard & Make It Happen ❤️ #smiles #ourmotto #meuamor Credits @nishant_mehta , A post shared by Annabel DaSilva (@annabelcd) on Feb 16, 2019 at 1:09am PST, I live for these smiles #milove #smiles #mood, A post shared by Annabel DaSilva (@annabelcd) on Jan 26, 2019 at 3:31am PST, A post shared by Amit Sadh (@theamitsadh) on Dec 23, 2018 at 5:30am PST, There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy with you in life ... #holdinghandsforever, A post shared by Amit Sadh (@theamitsadh) on Feb 10, 2019 at 8:58pm PST, Happy Birthday My Love You are the most beautiful ... And I am in love with your face and your purest soul. Bollywood actor Amit Sadh has called it quits with his girlfriend Annabel DaSilva after just over a year of dating. Amit Sadh and Annabel DaSilva’s breakup has indeed broken our hearts! Today, she took to her Instagram handle and shared a glimpse of her shoot. @rakeshudiyar Repost from @rakeshudiyar using @RepostRegramApp – Fight your Inner Evil… #workoutmode with @theamitsadh ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ Putting in all you’ve got #tangostrike #workoutroutine #amitsadh #workoutmotivation #bodytransformation #stayfitwithrakesh #workspeaksforitself #actionsspeaklouderthanwords, A post shared by AMIT SADH (@theamitsadh) on Dec 19, 2018 at 1:15am PST, Salman Khan Height, Age, Girlfriends, Family, Biography & More, Sidharth Malhotra Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Alia Bhatt Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Varun Dhawan, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Facts & More, Shraddha Kapoor Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Shah Rukh Khan – A Detailed Biography by StarsUnfolded, Akshay Kumar Height, Age, Wife, Family, Children, Biography & More, Rhea Chakraborty Age, Height, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More, Ankita Lokhande Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More, Sushant Singh Rajput Height, Age, Death, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More, Narendra Modi Age, Height, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Amitabh Bachchan Height, Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More, Sorabh Pant Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More, Follow us on our social media channels to stay connected. I Love You (2007), Cloud Atlas (2012), Good Will Hunting (1997), “Mine Would Be You” by Blake Shelton, “Highway Don’t Care” by Tim McGraw, “Dungeon Sound” by Gramatik, “Magic” by Coldplay, “Dreams” by Fleetwood Mac. The actress is currently in Maldives and shooting amid the new normal. Sparks flew between Amit and Annabel when they had met at the gym a few months ago, and they had been going strong ever since, until now! Actor Amit Sadh has confirmed his break up with fitness model and girlfriend Annabel DaSilva. Amit Sadh (born 5 June 1983) is an Indian actor.

Report a problem?

I don't think you even knew what was coming your way when we first met. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Amit Sadh in Breathe Sadh was 23 years old when he entered into Bigg Boss as a contestant.

Ranveer Singh is one of the most loved actors in Bollywood. Annabel has taught me the power of little things.” (Also Read: Karan Singh Grover Talks About Life After Marriage With Bipasha Basu, Says, 'Life Has A New Meaning').

Amit Sadh confirms breaking up with GF Annabel January 16, 2020 Actor Amit Sadh has confirmed his break up with fitness model and girlfriend Annabel DaSilva. … According to bollywoodlife.com, the 36-year-old actor confirmed the break up to Mumbai Mirror: “It’s absolutely true. Annabel has taught me the power of little things.”.

Meanwhile, on the work front, Amit will next be seen in "Shakuntala Devi" starring Vidya Balan. Amit Sadh confirms breaking up with GF Annabel, Amit Sadh News Today: Latest News and Update on Amit Sadh, Diana Penty: Acting is way more challenging than modelling, Ayushmann Khurrana: I stand for cinema that’s different, Irrfan Khan’s ‘Angrezi Medium’ gets new release date, Randeep Hooda named ambassador for migratory species, CPL becomes first T20 league to live stream on Twitter, Hardik needs to focus on one aspect of his game: Shaun Pollock, Tata Motors Group’s July global wholesales down 5%, Haima sees huge market potential in India, MG Motor Unveils The Future Of Mobility With Marvel X, MG Motor Strengthens The Hector Brand With A 6- And 7-Seater Family Variant, MG Motor Unveils Luxury Cars: SUV Gloster And MPV G10, BMW Launches New BMW 530i Sport in India Priced at Rs. She’s one of the most amazing human beings I’ve met.

Amit Sadh confirms breaking up with GF Annabel January 16, 2020 . Amit Sadh (born 5 June 1983) is an Indian actor. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. You're the best #luckyme #bikiniprep #present.” (Also Read: Govinda's Shocking Message For Vishal Aditya Singh And Madhurima Tuli On The Sets Of 'Nach Baliye 9'). Chetan Daiya: The film 'Vaarta re Vaarta' is a suspense and mystical genre film, Dharmesh Vyas, Nisarg Trivedi, and Ojas Rawal in an intense conversation on the sets of 'Rahasyam'. He wanted to become a sportsman or an actor since childhood.