Rest in peace.”. I am so lost for words I am in so much pain I miss you so much I know you felt safe with me you always said I don't think about anything else when I am with you and I was not allowed to be there this time I kept asking and asking. "I knew I had records as good as that, or even better, that they might not know," he later explained, adding: "I was kind of in the right place at the right time".

It allows our most engaged readers to debate the big issues, share their own experiences, discuss real-world solutions, and more.

According to the coroner, the former Love Island host … Independent Premium Comments can be posted by members of our membership scheme, Independent Premium.

Please continue to respect all commenters and create constructive debates. Through it all, he kept an analog-first approach, in a genre dominated by digital production.

American writer and journalist Elizabeth Wurtzel died aged 52 on 7 January, 2020. Following the split of previous bands Clay Allison and Opal Roback invited vocalist Hope Sandoval to join as lead singer— a move which allowed the band to head into a new direction in what would later become major commercial success. Comedian and actor Tim Brooke-Taylor, best known as a member of the Goodies, died on 12 April at the age of 79 after contracting coronavirus. Martin says that album — and Weatherall's contributions — completely changed the trajectory of the band's career. As well as producing Screamadelica, he was acclaimed for his work as a DJ on Happy Mondays' Hallelujah, New Order's World In Motion and Primal Scream's Loaded. After years of performing across California’s underground scene throughout the 1980s, Roback and his new band were about to hit the big time. The 'Leave It to Beaver' star, who portrayed the iconic Eddie Haskell, died on 18 May at the age of 76. Hudd found fame as a comedian, before transitioning into radio and screen acting. He was 93. The cause of death was a pulmonary embolism. RIP Andrew Weatherall: An Rí XX pic.twitter.com/qsXgrLBRL2, Shocked and saddened to hear that cosmic traveller Andrew Weatherall has left the building. Adam Schlesinger, the Fountains of Wayne bass player and co-songwriter, died of coronavirus on 1 April aged 52. The cause of death was a pulmonary embolism. We are yet to find family statement, obituary or funeral arrangement publication for Weatherall. One of my heroes & biggest influences has passed. Just use your imagination.". Evening Standard/Hulton Archive/Getty Images, Broadway actor Nick Cordero died on 6 July from coronavirus at the age of 41, after battling the illness for 95 days.