Preparing Your Complaint Before you file your complaint with us, take a moment to make sure you have all of your important information. place security deposits in trust accounts; pay interest on rent security deposits; or. Questions can be made to the Attorney General’s Consumer Hotline at (617) 727-8400. is considered public information and may be released in a public records You may be eligible for a replacement vehicle or a refund, if during the first 18,000 miles or two years, whichever comes first, the manufacturer or its authorized dealer is unable to repair the same problem after four or more attempts or if the vehicle has been out for repair more than thirty days. File 2 name and folder path length exceeds allowed limit of 225 character. The Bureau of Consumer Frauds and Protection handles complaints against businesses and individuals engaged in fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or illegal trade practices. If you would like to continue helping us improve Mass.gov, join our user panel to test new features for the site. Many states require or strongly recommend that you contact the business before filing a complaint. How much do you agree with the following statements in the scale of 1, Strongly Disagree, to 5, Strongly Agree? File 2 name and folder path length exceeds allowed limit of 225 character. Click browse and select a different type for file 3. File 1 name and folder path length exceeds allowed limit of 225 character. Invalid character(s) found in first name! If you have a specific issue or topic, please submit using the web form. Consumer Protection- 800-441-2555 complaint related to credit, debt collection. Invalid file format.

Submit a Loan Modification Scam Complaint.

For price gouging complaints please submit any photo documentation you have of price signage with your complaint. Any information obtained from a live chat agent is informal guidance. Complaint against a pet dealer, pet store or breeder for selling a cat or dog that is unfit for purchase due to illness, disease or malformation. If we need additional documents from you, we will: Invalid file format. You may also call (800)282-0515 to file you complaint.

I also understand that the Attorney General's Office may refer my complaint to a more appropriate agency. Do not file an additional complaint. By submitting this consumer complaint, I understand that the Attorney General cannot answer legal questions or give legal advice to me and cannot act as my personal lawyer. If you prefer to print out and mail your complaint via the postal mail instead, please use the form below. Additional information can be found in the Used Car Lemon Law Guide for Consumers. I understand a copy of this form and all documents relating to my complaint may be sent to the company that is the subject of my complaint.

However, the "Google Translate" option may assist you in reading it in other languages. If you choose to mail your complaint, please complete the form, attach copies of any paperwork (do not send originals), and return the completed form to: Office of the Attorney General The pet lemon law does not apply to animals other than cats or dogs. Office of the Attorney General Colorado Department of Law Ralph L. Carr Judicial Building 1300 Broadway, 10th Floor Denver, CO 80203 The Bureau primarily seeks to address patterns, practices and policies of discrimination that affect groups of people. You can also call our hotline to request that a complaint form be sent to you by mail. Where you may be contacted between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. File-2 exceeds size limit. The Attorney General's Office has general charge, supervision and direction of the legal business of the State, acting as legal advisors and representatives of the major agencies, various boards, commissions, officials and …

Call Attorney General's Consumer Advocacy & Response Division, Consumer Hotline at. The COVID-19 Complaint Form is available in: English; Español; Hmong; Somali; Price-Gouging Complaint Form. Anyone relying on information obtained from Google Translate does so at his or her own risk. Click browse and select a different type for file 2. Patterns of complaints involving the same party or a new issue often help us in allocating our law enforcement resources, regardless of whether we can intervene on any individual complaint. Child Predator – 800-385-1044. I understand that the Ohio Attorney

The transcript of the live chat is considered a public record. Complaints can be filed by the homeowners, their heirs, or their representatives.

I also understand that the Attorney General may need to refer my complaint to a more appropriate agency. Have you previously contacted the CT Attorney General Office or other State or Federal Agencies about this matter? Provide a vaild email address to receive a confirmation receipt. The State of New York, its officers, employees, and/or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of such information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of any such information, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of such materials. If you just need information or would like to better understand a consumer issue, you should review the information on our website or call our Consumer Hotline at (617) 727-8400. Please do not send additional documentation to the office until we contact you regarding your complaint. © NEW YORK STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. I understand a copy of this form and all documents relating to my Click browse and select a different type for file 1. You can file a complaint at any time using, in the scale of 1, Strongly Disagree, to 5, Strongly Agree, Professional Training & Career Development, Preventing E-Cigarette and Tobacco Use by Young People, Download a list of complaints filed against businesses.

You should file a complaint if you are having a problem with a business and need help to resolve that problem. We will use this information to improve the site.

Would you like to provide additional feedback to help improve Mass.gov? We prefer you use one of our complaint forms, but you may also describe your issues in correspondence mailed to our office. Invalid file format. You may be eligible for a replacement vehicle or a refund if during the Used Car Lemon Law warranty period, the dealer is unable to repair the same problem after three or more attempts or if the vehicle has been out for repair for more than 15 days. Please select the complaint form that best fits your situation. Filing a consumer complaint with the Office of the Attorney General is easy. Depending on your complaint form selection, you may be rerouted to the Colorado Attorney General’s Consumer Fraud initiative, www.stopfraudcolorado.gov. HOPP-funded housing counselors provide free advice and assistance on foreclosure avoidance, loan modification and refinance application assistance and credit issues. seq. All rights reserved. After submitting your complaint, you will have the opportunity to save or to print out a copy of your complaint. Are you having a problem with a business? Complaint forms can be downloaded and printed at the links below.

Submit a Price Gouging Complaint. We help members of the public identify other government organizations better able to address their concerns. To file a complaint about an unwanted phone call, click here. The Civil Rights Bureau works to promote equal justice under the law and seeks to enforce the civil rights of all New Yorkers. Your business or organization name is required if you are a Business or Nonprofit. If you believe you are a victim of unlawful discrimination, and that others may have had a similar experience, please complete the attached form. File a complaint with the Attorney General's Office (AGO). You can also request a complaint form by calling 1.800.382.5516 or 317.232.6330.

We must receive all complaints in writing and cannot take your complaint over the phone. Please select the complaint form that best fits your situation. Florida Toll Free Numbers: No e-mail address? Click browse and select a different type for file 2. I authorize the Attorney General’s Office to provide a copy of this completed form and any attached documents to all necessary parties including the person or business that is subject of the complaint.

The Attorney General is the chief legal officer of the State. We welcome complaints and whistleblower tips. return the rent security when you moved out. Short forms for questions, filing a consumer complaint, reporting fraud and requesting presentations or publications are available below. File a Consumer Complaint Haga clic aquí para presentar una queja de consumidor en línea If you prefer to complete the consumer complaint form in a fillable …

It is a violation of New York law to charge upfront fees for such services. Please do not send more documents to the office until we contact you regarding your complaint. If you select a wrong file type or size you can always click the button again to choose a different file that meets the upload requirements.. Captcha vertification is required! You can file a consumer complaint with the Indiana Attorney General's Office online or by filling out a printable form. I understand that the Attorney General’s Office may contact the person or business that is the subject of the complaint. Senior Protection – 866-623-2137. Is your complaint about goods or services?

Public Corruption or Corporate Wrongdoing. Additional information can be found in the New Car Lemon Law Guide for Consumers. Attorney General's Role In sending this consumer complaint, I understand that the Attorney General cannot answer legal questions or give legal advice to me and cannot act as my personal lawyer. The State of New York, its officers, employees, and/or agents shall not be liable for damages or losses of any kind arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of such information, including but not limited to, damages or losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy of any such information, or damages incurred from the viewing, distributing, or copying of such materials.