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went to the store and gave my cell phone to fulfill my order in order to make the employ easier to work on my order. Cookie hard as a rock. The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The object has the consistency of modeling clay, and has a pretty bland taste. Julie & Julia – A Movie That Will Make You Fall In Love With The French Cuisine, The Crown – It’s All About The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth, Russian Doll – It’s a long story involving multiple deaths ):(.

Drug Addiction Among Pakistani Youngsters… Who Is Responsible? Baskin Robbins is charging approx. Baskin Robbins has always been my favorite but they tend to charge for everything, which I find annoying. Not my fault so if there is anybody to blame is Andrew and he holded me hostage to wait for 1:35 min to pay for something that I would normally pay in less than 5 minutes tops. It is such a awful place. Upon closer examination I found a 'dark brown' colored core running the length of these cylinders. Hope you don't too. I have been a loyal customer of Baskin Robbins for decades. Unsplash is constantly pushing the opportunities for bloggers to find the best matching photos for their writings. Be the first one to find this review helpful. Not sure who the owner is of this locations but I suggest that you not purchase ice cream from the location 3266 Westheimer near the River Oaks area. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Baskin Robbins is taking advantage of the coronavirus situation. I ordered the Warm Cookie Sundae, you get to choose your warm cookie, scoop of ice cream and the toppings. What I found (within the top 3/4" of the carton) was something that was dark 'off-white' shaped like a section of Tootsie Roll. Can’t wait to try one of the leading ice cream brands in Karachi. I am a redhead. – AL GHAZALI. I don’t understand. I will never ever step a foot in here again. I called other stores to verify the mistake made by this store and was told I was given half the ice cream I was supposed to receive. Unsubscribe at any time. I picked chocolate cookie crackle flavor along with butter pecan and believe me I haven’t had that delectable chocolate flavor in my life. She never feel sorry for the mistake. I’m a repeat customer and will be buying this ice cream … I went to the store and paid by my own card because company card work only once in a order. I was so excited to eat my ice cream but then I found some bug with wings that looked like an ant. When I delivered to the customer, he complain about missing two items among five items total. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!! That’s all I’ll say for that. They are giving me a total of 1 prepak to make up to me for all the stress and work I did and the replacement. Police won't be able to teach him how to do his job! A tradition for birthdays around my way, we have always found a … My cousin took me to the Packages mall and the crowd there for BR was overwhelming. There is no supervisor, no manager or even owner of this store he can contact since he is new at this job and I was told to waited about 30 minutes to meet with his manager who was supposed to come to the store. Even I had to wait in long queue for my turn but that was worth waiting.

I wish I can put the photo of their masterpiece here. Unsubscribe easily. I purchased ice cream on yesterday 1/17/20. We value your privacy. I will never do business with this store again but other people should know how they choose to do business. I gave them the info on the bottom of the box so why was there a delay to tell me the production date? I later wrote the CEO of Dunkin Brands that owns Baskin Robbins and he never bothered responding. The right thing to do would be to contact someone as supervisor or manager and have them help him do his job!!!

We all thank you for showing an interest in unsplash and encourage our contributors. At some point I started giving up and just wanted to pay for my order the full price which is crazy because he "stole" the value of my gift card as he voided it in the first place. Change ). The perfect kinda combo I found in Lahore when I had Baskin Robbins' ice cream for the first time in Pakistan. The guy decided to void the transaction and start over, which deleted the value of the gift card to $0. I trusted her and did not check items. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency.