patterns) and treatments (a.k.a. What We Love: Glitzy and glamorous knitwear designs to be found on this site. Find Fruity Knitting Podcast on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube, Marce talks about a love for all things handmade. Feedspot has over 100k Influential Bloggers database classified in more than 1500 niche categories.

Dayana’s blog will tell you how to fit it, modify it, colorr it, texturize it, chop it, save it and most importantly, wear it. Find A Purl Stitch on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest. The interviews she hosts feature wonderful and interesting people. She then started to blog for her to share to everyone her talent and knowledge in knitting. Julia started her blog Hand Knitted Things in 2008 as a way of documenting her knitting projects and sharing them with others.

TKGA Master Knitter shares tips, tricks and inspiration. Combine multiples newsletters into one daily/weekly newsletter. Monica documents her love for wool, knitting and spinning. The internet has become the first source that many people go to for information, and knitters and crocheters have embrace it eagerly. If you like to knit, you're one of us, no matter where you live or your experience level! Our expert editorial team reviews and adds them to a relevant category list. Lilia. Find Knitter’s Review on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest, Check out the best interchangeable knitting needles. My first source of knitting instruction was Pam Allen’s Knitting For Dummies. Find Never Not Knitting on Twitter | Instagram. Andrew and Andrea a husband and wife team share their passion for fiber, knitting and yarn. About: Keep Calm and Carry YarnKeep Calm and Carry Yarn is a podcast in equal parts measure about knitting, crocheting with mother-daughter co-hosts, Vivian and Alyson. Our readers are mainly retired at-home knitters who enjoy budget-friendly knitting patterns they can make for their loved ones in a short amount of time. It’s great to see there are a few men knitters listed her. Today, they design for and work closely with Rowan, Regia and Schachenmayr yarns. Each month 10% of knitspot proceeds goes to an organisation committed to world improvement. About: Sweet Tea No ShadeSweet Tea No Shade Knitting show hosts Scott and John share about their knitting adventures in Minnesota. A couple of knitting obsessed sisters that love to talk about all things YARN! I hope you are able to find some inspiration while you're here.

What We Love: Dayana Knits does a tons of projects. About: La Maison RililieRililie found knitting to be extremely helpful as a therapy to get her through a difficult period of her life. I aim to design patterns that are both fun and easy to make with easy and clear instruction and bright joyful colors. Frequency 5 posts / year Since Nov 2011 Blog thewoolnest.blogspot.com Facebook fans 712 ⋅ Twitter followers 1.6K ⋅ Social Engagement 2 ⋅ Domain Authority 27 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, UK About Blog learning to knit without stumbling along the way. What We Love: Travel Knitter loves to share about traveling and knitting. She first launched Katherine Lee Knitwear, her finished knitwear line, featuring hand-loomed sweaters and accessories made in luxurious fibers, like Peruvian Baby Alpaca. Find Katie Writes Stuff on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest. Her designs are inspired by the amazing landscape of where she lives. She is also a passionate sewist. I work mostly with wool, and enjoy creating and repairing knitted objects.By writing this blog, running darning workshops and taking repair work commissions I provide mending inspiration, skills and services to people and hopefully persuade them that shop-bought clothes deserve care and attention too, just like a precious hand-knit. GG is a warm, transparent spirit who shares knitting as a therapeutic part of her daily life.

Great to see more wonderful, hard working bloggers getting exposures.

Jasmin loves to share her journey of life and stories from her past. Ravelry is a free website for knitters, crocheters, and fiber artists.

Olive Knits started with seamless sweaters (because that's what I love to knit), but has grown to become a space that supports knitters throughout their creative journey. About: UK and KnittingUKHandKnitting is all about celebrating the joy of handmaking something in this age of mass-produced items. Find Knit Traders on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram, About: YAK – A Yarn Shop For Wool and Knitting Supplies UK. Frequency 25 posts / day Blog reddit.com/r/knitting/top Facebook fans 1.3M ⋅ Twitter followers 674.4K ⋅ Domain Authority 91ⓘ ⋅ Alexa Rank 18ⓘ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, Vancouver, Washington, United States About Blog Here Tin Can Knits we love all things knitting and design. Andrea’s knitting tutorials are super helpful. What We Love: Kristy’s love of the fiber industry and the people who make it all happen shines through in her podcasts.

Konrad loves to share his knitted designs. It does have some nice features, including a digest that emails you daily with the latest discussion topics. Particularly the invisible provisional cast on. Top Lyft Blogs on the Internet Today | Ride Sharing Websites, Top Escape Room Blogs on the Internet Today | Escape Room Websites. Frequency 1 post / week Blog verypink.com/blog Facebook fans 12.5K ⋅ Twitter followers 2.4K ⋅ Instagram Followers 26.6K ⋅ Social Engagement 4 ⋅ Domain Authority 45 ⋅ Alexa Rank 1.6M View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, London, England, United Kingdom About Blog My name is Woolly Wormhead and I am a Hat architect.Hats are fascinating. Frequency 8 posts / year Blog sheeptoshawl.com/blog Facebook fans 3.7K ⋅ Social Engagement 1 ⋅ Domain Authority 36 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, California, United States About Blog A Mother-Daughter Knitting Podcast. Building a family life and sharing via tutorials, patterns and projects.

Frequency 1 post / quarter Since Jul 2009 Blog handknittedthings.blogspot.com Facebook fans 3.2K ⋅ Twitter followers 407 ⋅ Instagram Followers 2.7K ⋅ Social Engagement 5 ⋅ Domain Authority 30 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, London About Blog Leading UK sewing blog where we believe creativity is contagious. Jo became the voice of the Shinybees podcast, a podcast for those who like knitting, yarn and comedy in equally large measures. Hi, I’ve just recently got into knitting, a wonderful blogger is Jennifer {at} Brome Fields. Also, if you scroll down a bit and look at the list on the far right margin, you’ll find a huge list of other knitting and crafty blogs that you can also visit to work on your craft. We love lace, cables, textures, garments, accessories, sizes for all, and we don’t really enjoy seaming. Top 10 Websites With Free Crochet Patterns, 25+ More Grilling Recipes to Impress Your Guests, Free Printable 2020 Calendar With Weekly Planner, Free Printable 2019 Calendar With Weekly Planner, How to Make Bug Repellent Lotion Bars at Home, 9 Ways You Can Make Moving Day Less Stressful. Frequency 1 post / day Blog thedarkerhorse.blogspot.com Twitter followers 144 ⋅ Domain Authority 20 ⋅ Alexa Rank 3.7M View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, England, United Kingdom About Blog Knitting by Post is the home of toy knitting patterns. She loves to hear from her readers and what they’re working on too. I appreciate it!! I build them in my head, then construct them with my hands. After a successful career in healthcare, she began indulging her love for knitting by selling her patterns and handknits in local stores. Frequency 1 post / year Blog blog.knittingnuances.com Facebook fans 650 ⋅ Twitter followers 13 ⋅ Social Engagement 14 ⋅ Domain Authority 23 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, London, England, United Kingdom About Blog Loop is like being at the best yarn fair in the world with brilliant and warm staff to help you.

Great to see even more wonderful, hard working bloggers getting some exposure. I can't see ever making a sweater! She is very active on Instagram. They both share their current WIPs and what’s going on in their lives. Frequency 1 post / quarter Since Feb 2012 Blog trundlebug.co.uk/blog Domain Authority 12 ⋅ View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog Keep up with articles from Miss Lavenders. About: Mostly KnittingTrundle Bug, or Mostly Knitting, is a blog run by a passionate knitter who lives with her family on the top of a hill. Fridays with FranklinAbout - All Things Vintage. We post tutorials, tips and tricks, as well as what's happening with Girl Charlee. Aran Sweater MarketAbout - With a long history in the craft industry, the Aran Sweater Market had a vision to provide quality Aran Sweaters that would stay true to the original product. What We Love: Amy’s knitting projects are lovely and she is clearly enthusiastic of working with yarn and needles. She likes sharing her easy & modern knit and crochet projects and patterns. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :) I appreciate it!! She also has featured well-established and upcoming knitwear designers from all over the world. There are some great tips for beginners and if you are Vegan, she has some great suggestions for Vegan Yarn. We are so glad that some of your lovely readers told us about you. About: The Drunk KnitterSafiyyah has a background in fashion and teaching. Launched over twenty-five years ago, VK has set the bar for knitting, working with the biggest and most talented names in fashion today, including Michael Kors and Anna Sui. Don’t let that stop you from browsing all the goodness in her archives. Learn More. Find Nelkin Designs on Facebook | Twitter. The podcast is about her projects and yarny inspiration. Super KnittingEducation, videos and projects. About.com also has great information on knitting and crocheting. What We Love: Clara does indispensable reviews of yarn and tools. She seeks to speak for the marginalised, giving people who often don’t have a voice, a voice through her art.

her designs are inspired by color and texture. Feel free to drop her an email or leave her a comment on any article that interest you.

About Doubleknit: Erin and Jessica have been podcasting about knitting since 2008! Mindy Wilkes designs and creates patterns of her own. Her most popular book is Knitting Rules! Frequency 1 post / week Since Jan 2013 Also in Handicraft Blogs Blog curioushandmade.com Twitter followers 1.1K ⋅ Domain Authority 31 ⋅ Alexa Rank 7.5M View Latest Posts ⋅ Get Email Contact, About Blog I'm Ida a 30 something engineer living in Lapland, Finland. Find Vickie Howell Blog on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube. AC Knitwear work with some wonderful designers that create gorgeous patterns for their A Year of Techniques series.

We're the European flagship shop for both Brooklyn Tweed and Quince & Co and we also stock Wollmeise and Woolfolk yarns as well as over 100 colours of Madelinetosh. On the blog, you’ll find free knitting patterns for you to use. Find Lorna Hamilton-Browns Blog on Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest.

They put the focus on independent shops, dyers and designers. I love it! GG connects with her audience when sharing her triumphs and challenges with us, and talks of how knitting provides a source of comfort for her. Alana's design aesthetic reflects her love of nature and textured stitches. Donna Herron (author) from USA on August 27, 2013: Thanks, Rosie! Grumperina loves to share her knitting projects (particularly shawls) and loves to craft too. Her designs involve numerous colors and patterns. They have been sharing great tutorials or step by step videos on how they finish their products. Her family is somewhat interested in her hobby, except her cat. About Actually Knitting:Michelle began her knitting podcast back in 2014. Brings you DIY video and picture tutorials for the latest Arm Knitting trends and patterns, home remodel and decor tips and ideas. I have attended a knitting weekend in an amazing venue last year and going back this 2019 too. It's a very basic design and extremely simple to navigate. Catbordhi.com Hands down. All things yarn and knitting are our forte and we are here to keep you up to date with the most beautiful hand dyed yarns, the latest patterns and the most exciting innovative tools on the market.