https://www.mapquest.com/us/massachusetts/bonbon-hair-salon-125521

However, another girl consulted with her on a few if my concerns, so I have no doubt that you will be safe with any of the stylists. Team Sheri Danforth. The salon itself is very clean, very tidy and pretty chill with a bit of a neighborhood vibe.

Deborah Coull Salon Beverly 116 Rantoul St .

After doing some research I decided to book an appointment with Billy for color and they scheduled me for a blow-out with Joao…", "I'm a broke college student who always went to Fantastic Sam's for the $15 hair…", "i went to salon cu last week because i was pretty impressed by the positive reviews…". She took her time to hear what I wanted and did exactly that! My hair color turned a bit ashy as I got older. Hair Salons; MA; Beverly; Beverly Hair Salons; BonBon Hair Salon; BonBon Hair Salon.

I don't know how she does it, but my hair will stay perfectly straight for days after Luciana styles it and treats it with a mask, no matter what I do or what weather I encounter.I have had equally great hair cuts - always even and perfect for my face. Service Categories . I don't know how she does it. BonBon Hair salon is your place. BonBon Hair Salon 20 Bridge Street Beverly, Ma.

We guarantee a solid consultation to ensure the best result of an artistic customized cut that goes hand in hand with your color.…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rtisan Therapy 252 Elliott St . lol. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Do you charge cancellation fees when a client cancels their appointment?

Very pleased with my cut and color. My hair has never looked better! +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!! Come let us pamper you and provide you with quality services. I loved the head massage and the hair cut. [])). going on my third year with luciana taking care of my locks! It's 10 pm and still looks exactly like it did when I left the salon 13 hours earlier!

Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. I won't go anywhere else-- Erin is the best hair stylist I've ever had. She will work with you exceedingly.

Many stylists left my hair looking like they just chopped it off. 01915 (978) 922-2259.

This process is automatic. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. If you are looking for a new salon, go no further. 719 likes. i've been everywhere. All of the colorists have taken extensive training and have their certificates displayed proudly on the wall. A mask is required to enter the salon. A. Many stylists left my hair looking like they just chopped it off. Hair Salons/Barbers. Her specialties include Men's cuts, Women's Hair cutting, along with coloring, etc. I have also seen Bonnie a few times, on Sheri's vacations, and she has done a spectacular job as well! Hair and Make-up by Rebecca Stankiewicz 125 Bridge St . They also consulted her in how to take care of it and style it with the proper products.

I will definitely be going back and referring friends! The Barber's Edge 350 Rantoul St .

Love this place.

Upon opening…", "Ok let me start by saying I have been going to European Flair for over 10 years! My hair now looks beautiful and she was really thorough. I really enjoyed going to this salon. Andrea is... going on my third year with luciana taking care of my locks! My hair is thick and curly, and Luciana gave hands down the best blowdry I've ever had. I didn't realize it was going to be outside and when I did, I was freaked out because I told Luciana it was going to be indoors.

When I went to Kenneth Wildes wondering if I was rushing things, I was totally surprised. SALON HOURS. Louciana did a great job helping me figure out what to do with it. Jaimee Buckley Master Stylist Jaimee has always loved this profession. But even the little waves she put in at the ends are still there. If…", "Jaclyn is an extremely educated and passionate business owner!!

I was one of the first people ever to try the brazilian straightening treatment in NYC before it was even legal two decades ago. Disposable masks are the easiest to work with while doing your hair, but any mask is acceptable. She gave me exactly what I asked for and I walked out feeling great. Before I met Sheri at Salon Sunsational, I mostly just kept my hair long, straight, and in a ponytail or clip. We follow a unique hair coloring system that delivers the optimum health,shine and longevity of color to your hair .

We are on a journey together our bond runs deep. BonBon Hair Salon . Nearby beauty salons. We also have our amazing Tanning beds and Standup that makes you feel like you where kissed from the Sun. Awesome job by the entire staff on my daughters new hair-style! Nobody would ever ... To find more licensing information for your state, visit our. , I mostly just kept my hair long, straight, and in a ponytail or clip. Of course, they were able to blow dry and style to make it look nice as I left the chair, but as soon as I washed it, It would look like a disaster. The girls who work here are wonderful.

Only bring your keys, cell …

Stage Concept Only Industry Business Services Location Beverly, MA, USA Currency USD Incorporation Type Other Website bonbonhairsalon.com; Company Summary Address: 20 Bridge St, Beverly, MA 01915, USA Phone: 978-922-2259. Luxe_Aqua_Spa 127 Bridge st . Very pleased with my cut and color. I went to get a cut and style from Janelle, and it was really great.

When I have been pressed for time I've gone to salons in Boston instead and I always regret it. Find 1 listings related to Bonbon Hair Salon in Beverly on YP.com. Andrea is my stylist and I love her. Awesome job by the entire staff on my daughters new hair-style! This process is automatic. They're so fantastic here. BonBon Hair Salon, Beverly, Massachusetts. clearly knows her stuff and my hair has never felt better.

The service is exceptional, the products they use are lovely, and the prices are so great for the level of service.

Our services include haircuts and styling, color services, facial waxing, makeup, along with our top of the line Air Brush Tanning.

But I had no need to worry because she's a hair sorcerer.

going on my third year with luciana taking care of my locks! This helps us to fill  The stylists’ schedule.Otherwise the stylist experience an income loss when a last-minute cancellation comes in .Repeat offenders are asked to pre-pay their appointment for booking when they’ve canceled... We request 48 hours (2 days) when appointment needs to be canceled.

Prices are fair and within the industry norm. ), but that said, I have never left here disappointed.

She totally listened to what I wanted, and not only did it, but explained to me how to do it myself like this.

Andrea is my stylist and I love her. She recommended some great products. She is amazing. Angie's List since February 2017. ", "I recently moved here from Seattle and like most people, having to find a new salon can be challenging. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. The other hair dressers in here are very courteous, and kind. Search for other Beauty Salons on The Real Yellow Pages®. BonBon Hair Salon Hair Salon. Anywhere else would be close to $50 but a shampoo and cut (no blowdry/style) is $22!" I have longer hair and I needed it cut and styled. This salon is a small gem I found by accident. If you're like me and you've been to too many places that have gone crazy decorating themselves to the nines but then can't deliver on actual service, then BonBon will be a breathe of fresh air. BonBon Hair Salon is also known for our healthy PH adjusted hair products that ensure the utmost healthy shinny, flowing hair possible. She is amazing. I just have to add that I had another amazing blowout by Luciana this morning, and my hair lasted through an entire outdoor wedding ceremony on the water (complete with the humidity) and plenty of dancing and celebrating. I haven't seen her this happy about a haircut ever.

Finally, the products that Sheri recommends are perfect for my hair and have it looking better than ever. We request 48 hours (2 days) when appointment needs to be canceled. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Andrea is great, I rebook before I leave.BonBon is great at text reminders, which is a plus. she continues to amaze me with her consistency, dedication and true artistry. BonBon Hair Salon, Beverly, Massachusetts. and she's very knowledgeable! Hair coloring is her passion along with hair cuts from short and textured to modern day classics . I got hooked on this salon years ago, before I moved to Boston, and I keep going back because you just can't beat it. BonBon Hair Salon has been providing services for over 25 years.We offer healthy pH adjusted hair care products to keep the shine an integrity of your hair.

I've moved around during that time (even to VT for a few years) but I still came back to West Concord for my hair cut. I will admit that I really miss my first hairstylist here (Andi- if you are working somewhere else let me know and my business will follow you! To stay in step with the fashion statements changing by the day, come for haircuts, hair color, tanning, to our beauticians who know about style, at BonBon Hair Salon in Beverly, MA.

It would always frizz up after a few hours, or, in bad weather right away. Solutions Start a Company Grow Your Startup Raise Capital. Will highly recommend!

She is amazing. Luciana gave me the cutest Short Bob ever!

I was recovering from some pretty bad hairstyle choices when I met her! BonBon Hair Salon 20 Bridge St Beverly MA 01915. I will be going back, which is wonderful, because I've been looking for a salon for a long time.The prices are very reasonable: 30 - 40 for cut and style.