Even though it was clean and the teachers were all very friendly, there were quite a bit of flaws at this center for our family:1. Then the center director gave us our tour.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I felt like she was rude the entire time we talked to her. 6 reviews of Bright Horizons at West 8th "This place continues to be top notch. I would not recommend this school to any parent. If there is anything that…", "My daughter had so much fun on her first day at Real Kids!

check Success! At the previous school, the front desk was always happy, cheerful and friendly.

The staff made her feel like the only one and her 3year-old nerves went away! Work at Bright Horizons Find career opportunities, search and apply. Voices of Hope (Lincoln) 402-476-2110: 402-475-7233: 16.

Offering All-Day child care and part-day preschool, our…, "My son is 3 1/2 and started school here this year. Needless to say I was already not impressed after this initial appointment.The teachers in the classroom seemed pretty nice.

"The tantrum on the ride home wasn't much fun, but it's good to know she enjoys her time there.The place is clean, everyone on staff is warm, and my toddler clearly loves it. NO! First of all, we were very spoiled with a preschool we loved that was truly a five star preschool.

My daughter LOVES it here - to the point where she cries when she is picked up to go home.

If I had known that, there would be no way I would have brought my 3 year old to get exposed to something like that while in the midst of a cross country move. | Privacy Policy

NO! This place hands down is the cleanest center I have been to (it's a brand new building). I was extremely disappointed. I asked her about when they would be moving my son to pre-k and she rudely informed me that he would be staying in preschool another year since his birthday was after September 1.

Our daughter blossomed in her care and she did a great job creating a loving environment for the kids! Then she had the nerve to rudely inform me that it would also be going up in September. Kirkland, WA Posted 6 days ago Teachers are everyday heroes! The teachers are loving and smart. she promptly threw herself on the floor and yelled "NO!

In September, we got a new director who came from a different location with 10 years of experience at that center. I still made an appointment for the tour.We arrived at the school and after constantly trying to get someone to answer the door and let us in, we had to call the corporate office to call them and tell them that we were waiting for our tour at the appointed time. He is learning so much from his teachers. They are in it for the money. 11. We were in Anna's toddler room and we loved it. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Bright Horizons at West 8th. The company's filing status is listed as Canceled and its File Number is 201736010387.

We provide safe and living care, with excellent education to prepare your child for Kindergarten. Fremont WA Jobs at Bright Horizons 1-6 of 6 Jobs Get notified of new jobs Get Alerts. I should of known from my very first impression that this was not the school for us, but at the time I did not feel like I had a choice.

The two owners genuinely believe and practice quality…". Today when I picked up my 2-year-old and asked brightly "ready to go home?" The rest of the teachers are kind and friendly. First of all, we were very spoiled with a preschool we loved that was truly a five star preschool.

Colleen is the director and since day one was very helpful in helping get my daughter enrolled and answering any questions I had. The interaction that she has with the other kids is wonderful for her. She was very nice but her English was not very good and when my husband took our son to his first preview day, he said that the lesson they were having was awful and that she was not telling the children correct information when it came to spelling and grammar.Do not expect the front desk staff to be nice or friendly at all.

When we were in the infant room, his primary teacher left and when he went into the toddler classroom his primary teacher also left. There was quite a bit of turnover in the first two years he attended.

Even though it was clean and the teachers were all very friendly, there were quite a bit of flaws at this center for our family: I would not recommend this school to any parent. Haven House (Wayne) 402-375-5433: 800-440-4633: 12.

About Bright Horizons Family Solutions: Child Development Center, Day Care Center .

She had so much fun and didn't want to leave! They currently have a new center director and she  transferred from our old BH's this was exactly what this school needed.

Today is a holiday!

I've been wanting to write this review for years now but didn't want to advertise where my child was! Bright Horizons provides Infant Care, Toddler Care and Education, Preschool, and Kindergarten Prep. We had to move to Seattle from Texas and I chose this school based on some of the reviews I had read. | Contact Hubbiz

Let me begin by saying that this place is worth the money. The staff, from what I've seen, is very attentive, energetic, and they usually have a sharp eye on the kids. We understand that your child’s education and care is a priority and that choosing the right program is a big decision. | Some data from Acxiom, Developmental Children Services in Cupertino, CA, Child Care & Day Care Services in Cupertino, CA. They kept pushing me for a deposit to hold a spot and then when a spot came, they pushed me to enroll him right away - even though it was still two weeks before we would be able to tour the school.

The Bridge* (Fremont) 402-721-4340: 888-721-4340: 14. We started our daughter here in the infant room after a terrible experience trying to enroll her at another daycare in Fremont ( cough...Our Beginnings...cough cough).

I feel lucky that my daughter has ended up in this school under their care. "Overall very satisfied with our 3+ years experience at Great Kids Academy.

The staff at this school basically just ignore you and stay in their own conversations if there is even anyone at the desk.The worst part about this whole experience is that if I am going to pay a small fortune (literally a house payment) on my son to attend a school, it had better be nurturing and educational. I personally believe that you get what you pay for. We had to move to Seattle from Texas and I chose this school based on some of the reviews I had read. Bright Horizons (Norfolk) 402-379-2026: 877-379-3798: 12. He has hit educational milestones earlier than what is considered normal. The families and kids are wonderful and overall we enjoy being part of this community. Learn more. The families and kids are wonderful and overall we enjoy being part of this community."

My daughter has been in this Bright Horizons for a year (with other BH's for almost 2 years). The management is active in the school and making sure that the center is top notch. Hope Crisis Center (Fairbury) 402-729-2570: 877-388-4673: 15. In the two and a half months that my son was at the school, there was a high rate of teacher turn over.

After you do business with Bright Horizons Family Solutions, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. ... Marin Day Schools Fremont Street 342 Howard Street San Francisco, CA 94105 +1 415-836-0102. Early experiences have a direct impact on children's future as it effects their ability to learn and deal with cognitive and emotional issues throughout their entire lives.MDS is proud to be a member of the Bright Horizons Family Solutions community. She has been in both the toddler room and now the preschool 1 room at West 8th. Having a  top notch school for my daughter right downtown by my work is the best thing I could ever ask for. Our daughter blossomed in her care and she did a great job creating a loving environment for the kids! GO TO DAYCARE!". Child Development Center, Day Care Center . Our child was at Bright Horizon at West 8th when he was an infant-toddler.

Our daughter attended the infant program at this daycare and honestly I couldn't be happier that we made this choice despite some of the negative reviews here. He kept telling me "I'm not good enough". 1 other review that is not currently recommended, Find more Child Care & Day Care near Bright Horizons at West 8th, Find more Preschools near Bright Horizons at West 8th. This place continues to be top notch. I was at the school a week later and personally experienced hearing one of the teachers of another class tell a child "You are not doing that good enough". Find Bright Horizons Family Solutions jobs in Fremont, CA. While I was there (it was over an hour) my daughter felt so happy to be there that…", "My daughter has been here for almost 6 months, and I have been so happy. Bright Horizons Kirkland, WA Posted 6 days ago Bright Horizons. This place hands down is the cleanest center I have been to (it's a brand new building). Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers. Find a Bright Horizons Child Care Center near you. Let me say this, the woman is not friendly at all. Ever.

DC (11) Bright Horizons Early Education and Back-up Center at East End 901 New York Ave., NW Washington, DC 20001 +1 202-349-0249. 3 is a tough age and they work closely with him.

Being an educator, I was SUPER PICKY about where my daughter was going to go.

"This is my first chance to write this well deserved review. I was basically told, he can leave early but you have to pay for it.

We use Bright Horizons at West 8th every once in awhile for backup childcare. Unfortunately we are moving cross country and leaving bright horizons... but now I can... Wow!

There were a…", We want your child's first experience with school to be a HAPPY one! We were in Anna's toddler room and we loved it. My son has been at Bright Horizons West 8th since February 2014. This center got a new director and we would set a meeting to express our concerns but she didn't bother to care - very hard to talk to3. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Saurabh Jain and is located at 47867 Wabana St, Fremont… Business hours may be different today.

Job Alert Saved. They acted like they did not even know we were coming, despite the fact that we had emails confirming the time and date. At Bright Horizons, we understand that your child’s education and care is a priority and that choosing the right program is a big decision. It made it hard for us since different teachers were always watching our child. The rest of the teachers are kind and friendly.