Called many times/many hours on phone, keep transferring me, ends with the agent saying new modem will be overnighted -- # received=0!! https://t.co/vj04w8T2El #cordcutting #TV #cutthecord #cordcutters https://t.co/RcVDKdrIwg, How does fiber-optic internet work?

#dobetter. Des Moines, Ankeny, West Des Moines, Urbandale, Johnston, Carlisle, Clive, Norwalk and Grimes. And the inconvenience of them not being able to fix the internet. On 9/10 lost service for 4 days. @CenturyLink Internet is really SLOW tonight, dude... @CenturyLink We could really use your help here—expected wait 5 days for restoration of services with 2 remote workers and a remote learner isn’t acceptable! WTF!? No follow-through.

@CenturyLink has hung up on me twice with no return phone call. Unbelievable I am flabbergasted. Stay connected to your world throughout your home with our WiFi. They are currently forcing me to troubleshoot a problem they already diagnosed the week of October 11th before they will send a technician.

#IT #DesMoines, IA, 2nd day in a row I waited at home for @CenturyLink to come install service. @timelessbh I would be happy to help you with any CenturyLInk issues you are experiencing if you DM us. This issue with the dispatch was going to be fixed, and I'd here from support about it w/in 24 hrs. Cox and CenturyLink have confirmed there are no outages and no slowness reported other than voting locations. @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp Albuquerque; Roy; Chicago; Minneapolis; Las Vegas; and 7 more cities. @IdahoNews6 Post yours and see other's reports and complaints. @Odell1971 @GetSpectrum We have centurylink in WA and we have had no internet all morning. If you're in the right area you can get gigabit internet with no data caps through @CenturyLink for $100 less than what @CoxComm charges. @TVKyle @CenturyLink @Ask_Spectrum Yeah, I’ve heard their internet service is “sub-optimal” (read as: “stinks!”) as well. Namely, our internet actually works now. @centurylink worst ISP provider ever. No end in sight- claiming there is no longer an outage yet I still have no internet. @ChantryWilliams With a variety of internet speeds and packages available, Boulder internet enthusiasts get everything they want from an internet service provider including 24/7 technical support and internet security with CenturyLink@Ease. @CenturyLink IS THE WORST!!!!!!!! I *just* need a static IP on my fiber. Click the link in our bio for more info. HUNDRED. and the inconvenience of having to wait for them to close the ticket and open a new one . @CenturyLink. We haven’t had internet all morning... Hey . Click the link in our bio for more info. I'll post if there is an update. If this is any indication of the service they provide... , It would be awesome if @CenturyLink could fix the box that has been open since last fall now that the wasps have made a home in it I'm on twitter, everything is fine in this tab. Can’t even play on the game no more. My internet in Wisconsin has officially been down for 24 hours. Every time we called customer service it was “I don’t see any issues on our end” and that was basically it. and the inconvenience of having to wait for them to close the ticket and open a new one . HUNDRED. I’ve tried everything & U haven’t called back........... @phaythness Keep your rate for as long as you keep your plan. No explanation. @VriezerX @CenturyLink Bf is dealing with them right now. DID I ACCOMPLISH EITHER in over an hour???? @S_W2444 @CenturyLink Just got off the phone with them there's a Dslam issue in our area, a tech is coming out tomorrow to service the overall area. We switched to Mediacom early on in COVID and it’s been a noticeable improvement. @centurylink is the worst telecom company ever.

WE NEED HELP! Advertisement. @CenturyLink @CenturyLinkHelp The only internet available in my area at a reasonable price is you, and 10 down 2 up.

WHEW!!!!!!! Usually, up is not that slow. @CenturyLink not only #1 in terrible service but also #1 in terrible customer service. I'm on twitter, everything is fine in this tab. I have lots of choice words. Find fast Internet and reliable in-home WiFi when you choose CenturyLink Internet in Des Moines. Xfinity: 1115 CenturyLink: 1209 @MangaKink_ Centurylink wtf a tech called me & freaked me out like my internet isn’t working but DUH it’s not working yet. FFS. @CenturyLink 25 hours of outage and still going strong. No internet is better than their internet. If you're experiencing an emergency, please go to your nearest Emergency Department. No appointment was set. If you're in the right area you can get gigabit internet with no data caps through @CenturyLink for $100 less than what @CoxComm charges. My experience with @CenturyLink over 6 months: One more week until @MediacomCable can install in our new house. CenturyLink Outage in Clive, Polk County, Iowa Last Updated 2 minutes ago: CenturyLink, Inc. is an American telecommunications company headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana. We are in WA and we have centurylink... we also have no internet. @DeathllyLock

Going on week 3 without internet.

I have never had a single problem with them.clearly Cox needs to buy you out so they can get better internet service.