I hope you enjoy this recipe. I hope that is helpful to you Dana! Any review you read that makes you think twice just ignore! Thanks for the recipe! Not a fan of broccoli. It sounds like you have a new favorite Wendy! I made this last night, I followed exactly all the ingredients and steps (Oh my!!! Thank you so much. That’s so great Wendy! Add bell peppers, broccoli and mushrooms and saute 1 minute then add ginger to the skillet and stir-fry for another 2 minutes. I’ll be making this again! I loved that the majority of the ingredients were veggies. I hope that is helpful to you Laura! I also used a little extra fresh ginger and green onions. I love your addition of honey!! Ketchup is not a good ingredient….ruined the stir fry. I’m planning to make this dish tonight, but in order to replace the peppers, I will add celery, bok choy, onions, and garlic. Would substituting pea pods work? , All I can say is wow! ~Make more sauce (3/4 to 1 cup) 3. You didn’t even add salt or pepper, and that’s the bare minimum! This is my families favorite go to recipe – it’s so easy and comes out perfect every time. I just added onions instead of mushrooms since my kids are not big fans of them.

I don’t see why not! I’m so glad you all enjoyed that! That is always a win in my book. Quadrupled the recipe (to have some left over for our big family a couple more times.) It was a HUGE hit! Also, if you are using low sodium chicken broth or soy sauce, be sure to season to taste with salt or it will be bland. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper then place it into the hot skillet and stir-fry about 3 minutes or until just cooked through. Also, be sure to subscribe to her YouTube Channel. Due to time constraints, I don’t typically include nutritional info, but check out this nutrition analyzer – you can plug in the ingredients from any recipe, select the serving size and it will give you nutritional info, calories, etc. I’m so glad you enjoyed this recipe! Plenty in the soy. Add chicken, noodles, and broth mixture to the skillet and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until chicken is hot and fully cooked through.

I’m so glad that you tried this out and enjoyed it! To thicken stir fry sauce you can use cornstarch mixed with some cold water to be added to sauce. 1 Cup Chicken,thigh meat,bite sized pieces, 2 Spring Onion,whites and green,separated, How to cook Make This Spicy Chicken Noodle Stir Fry.

I’m so happy you discovered our blog. I think next time I’ll try without ketchup, and add more seasonings during chicken frying and veggies, and add onion as well as garlic. You’re welcome! Amazing! Thanks for the recipe . You are so welcome! This is a 2 star recipe for me only because I did like the stir fry sauce.

I made a variation of this recipe and it was delicious! Chicken first, than veggies and finally the noodles.I used just 1/2 of the seasoning packet and used less sodium soy sauce.It's a Keeper*. This recipe has it all… easy to prepare and delicious to eat!! Thanks for sharing your great review!

Add noodles and cook them on medium heat for about 2 to 4 minutes (depending on thickness of noodles), or until barely tender. If you make this recipe, I’d love to see pics of your creations on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter! But anyone else think this is more of 45 in-1 hour meal with the chopping, cooking etc?? Splendid recipe. This is a very tasty recipe. For a chicken noodle stir fry I would definitely include aromatics. Thank you for your excellent feedback and for giving this recipe a try. I’d love to hear how you liked it with those changes! You’re so welcome!

Thanks for sharing your excellent review with other readers! I don’t know…I so wanted to enjoy it but couldn’t. I didn’t download recipe for the homemade Italian dressing you made and stored in Mason jar.

I must say it tasted great with no over powering ingredients in the sauce. Fantastic! Or all those ingredients?

My family loved it. -I added about a cup extra stock and adjusted the soy sauce and arrow root powder (instead of corn starch) for the sauce.