Total Carbohydrate This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Wow was this amazing! Learn how your comment data is processed. Spread the sliced onion in the bottom of the prepared dish. Place chicken in the middle of the dish on top of the onion. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Cover it with The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule.

Finally, sprinkle the dry Italian salad dressing mix over everything and cover tightly with foil. My husband loved it! This One Pan Chicken and Potatoes with Green Beans is an easy dump-and-bake dinner recipe that comes together with just 10 minutes of prep! Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? Sprinkle with cheese. My husband's only complaint was the green beans still stay a bit crunchy and he'd rather have them mushy, but I loved it! cream of mushroom soup, green beans, puff pastry, large potatoes and 2 more Pork Chops with Green Beans in the Slow Cooker The Cookie Writer orange pepper, olive oil, pork loin, cream of mushroom soup, butter and 6 more When the pan is hot, add sliced chicken, season it with salt and lemon pepper right in the pan, and cook for about 4 minutes on each side until chicken slices are slightly browned. Step 3 Cover, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Let's get started... First, spread the sliced onion in the bottom of a baking dish and arrange the chicken on top in the center of the pan. By taking off the foil at the end, you give the meat and potatoes a chance to get that great crispy exterior that we all know and love -- without burning or drying out the inside. There was an error submitting your subscription. You can't beat the ease of a dump-and-bake dinner, and this juicy, buttery baked chicken breast does not disappoint! Center 1 chicken breast half on each foil sheet. Inspired by local traditions and seasonal fare, you'll find plenty of easy, comforting recipes that bring your family together around the table. This recipe has change that for me! In a large skillet, add olive oil and butter to the pan and heat it over medium high heat. Wonderful dinner and easy to make! The chicken breasts, potatoes and vegetables are seasoned with zesty Italian spices and baked in a single dish for a simple, flavorful and hearty meal that suits your busy schedule.

KITCHEN GIDGET | The Wisteria on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, 1 ¼ lbs boneless, skinless thin-cut chicken breasts or tenders, Noodles, rice or mashed potatoes for serving. I've been making it (and sharing it) regularly since I clipped it from Quick Cooking Magazine in 2001. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Add chicken broth and heavy cream and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened. Arrange green beans on one side of the chicken and potatoes on the other side.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail.

Double fold the ends to seal. Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. French green beans 1 Tbsp olive oil 1 Tbsp butter 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs thinly sliced Salt and lemon pepper (to taste) 4 cloves garlic minced 1 tsp onion powder 10 oz. That said, if you'd like to offer an additional side dish, here are some easy options that go well with the chicken and potatoes: Follow The Seasoned Mom on Instagram and show us what you're making! I did change it up a little...I used 4 boneless Sprinkle dry Italian dressing mix over top. I don't care for whole onions so I cut some cabbage and laid my chicken on that, then used fresh green beans instead of frozen, turned out quite good, thank you for the recipe. No spam guaranteed. Thanks, Merri! Place the packets onto a baking sheet.

Please try again. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.

Sign up for my exclusive emails and get this free guide! pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 4 breast halves) Overall turned out pretty good! Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup. each), bag frozen cut green beans (about 3 ⅓ cups total), packet dry Italian salad dressing and seasoning mix. How tasty...what fun! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. I used all fresh veggies. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.

You can also subscribe without commenting. in bowl combine 2 cups of water with 2 cans of the soup. If you don't have time for that, you might want to give the chicken a bit of a head start before adding the other ingredients to the pan. Thanks for taking the time to come back here and let me know. I used Golden Mushroom soup instead and it turned out very tasty! This green bean mushroom and chicken skillet is prepared with fresh ingredients only, without any canned cream soups. I used baby carrots and frozen hash browns (southern style) instead of sliced potatoes and added carrots. All Rights Reserved. Just dice the potatoes into smaller bite-sized pieces so that they're nice and tender at the end of the baking time. Contest-Winning Broccoli Chicken Casserole, 50 Healthy Casseroles That Are Incredibly Delicious, Walmart Is Selling Bright Orange Christmas Trees Perfect for Fall, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 package (6 ounces) long grain and wild rice mix, 1-3/4 cups frozen french-style green beans, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted, 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted, 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained.

Next add parmesan cheese into the pan.

Even the picky eater! Glad that you enjoyed it! for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/green-bean-chicken-casserole In a 9x13 pan, place cut chicken breasts in the center, green beans on one side and potatoes on the other. Otherwise you'll end up with overcooked green beans and potatoes. This One Pan Chicken and Potatoes with Green Beans is an easy dump-and-bake dinner recipe that comes together with just 10 minutes of prep!

1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Was definately a hit in our family. I used Cream of Chicken and Mushroom soup, and added some celery, salt and pepper. Foodie Pro & The Genesis Framework. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. 46.5 g

The end result is flavorful roasted chicken and potatoes that are slightly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.

Use hashtag #theseasonedmom. pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves(about 4 breast halves), can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Spoon soup over vegetables and top with butter. Taste and season with more salt and pepper. Figures! (or half-and-half + 1 Tbsp flour for lighter version). Whisk together the melted butter and seasoned salt, then drizzle the butter mixture over the potatoes, chicken and green beans.

Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked to your liking. Can this be done with frozen chicken breast? Plus it tastes just as good leftover. Hi, Rebecca! Fold up the sides of the foil over the chicken and vegetables and double fold to seal. Packet of dry Italian salad dressing and seasoning mix, Aunt Bee's 3-Ingredient Buttermilk Biscuits, A loaf of crusty French bread or dinner rolls to soak up that extra buttery pan sauce, There's no need to thaw the green beans before you add them to the dish. © 2017–2020 The Seasoned Mom     About     Privacy. If you love green bean casserole, you'll love this dish.