I am glad you enjoy the flavor! Happy Wednesday! **The amount you add is completely up to you and your tastebuds. I’m so glad this worked out well for you, Karen! Pour into your special mug and enjoy; Here are two more coconut oil recipes – Creamy Iced Coffee with Coconut Oil and Golden Milk.

I’m so excited!

), and wouldn’t froth well with my hand-held frother. It’s surprising how much the egg in this really changes things. I believe that making a wholesome family meal does not need to be hard or expensive! This coconut milk-based creamer is perfectly thick, extra creamy, froths beautifully, and disperses in iced coffee without a single chunk or weird clump of coconut. I’ve gotten lots of positive feedback on this recipe and made it probably a dozen times myself with consistently thick and creamy results, so I’m not sure what didn’t work out for you. It did not have even close to the creamy consistency of the coconut milk mixture… it was a lot thinner. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission. I am so glad you found this recipe--us mamas need our coffee , can the coconut milk be refrigerated before blending? Perfect for this time of year.

By using this site, you are agreeing to the site's terms of use. Here’s what I want to know. amzn_assoc_asins = "B074MFNNPT,B000GAT6NG,B01K8W0BZI,B008H4SLV6";
. The coffee was cool, not iced, and it’s working great.

I will try coconut creamer recipe. I just made another batch today (probably my 7th or 8th total) and still have yet to get anything other than thick, creamy, super smooth results. I wanted the non-dairy creamer I created to have the same consistency in my coffee that real creamer does… AND I wanted to really be able to enjoy my coffee again. Relaxing in the cool with that freshly ground coffee aroma got me thinking about my love of coffee. (<– affiliate link). And it might not be considered authentic by the coffee snobs. Very good! I use an emersion blender every time and pure vanilla extract. I mean, it’s not every day that you come across a drink containing coconut oil and butter! It is the perfect way to indulge without indulging at all. I’ll go back in an edit them ASAP. It sounds like you may not have mixed your coconut milk well to emulsify before adding the other ingredients.

I can’t wait to hear all about Portsmouth when you have the chance to share. In my experience, the coconut oil does make it creamier. I love seeing my recipes in your kitchen! In either case, you’re looking for full-fat coconut milk, NOT ‘light’). Do you need the whites to get the whipped consisitency? Read more. Regularly consuming Vitamin K2 greatly reduces your risk of developing osteoporosis (4).

I can’t wait to try this!

Empty the contents of the cans of coconut milk into a medium-sized saucepan. That is awesome Kellie. Ba ha ha.

Using a blender or mini bullet blender, blend the coffee + creamer on high for about 5 seconds. Thank you, thank you , thank you! It'll wake your tastebuds with no artificial flavors or colors. 4.

Can you use coconut milk from the refrigerator section in the milk containers? It did separate a bit in the chicory tea. - Marcel Proust.

That being said, I don’t know that that would have made any difference in the end result. Thanks for the idea, lovely creation! What a funny coincidence. I felt alert and energized for longer than I would with just coffee alone. A couple more things. http://www.perfectlypaleosisters.wordpress.com.

This is totally optional and isn’t part of the creamer concoction, but it will enhance the creaminess and flavor! Their canned coconut milk (not the coconut cream) has no additives.