in CY/CY shipping line have right to collect THC OR THD from shippers or consignees ? And does CY mean current year? 2 0 obj w ��P�V��k-P��_� �f,5���#���h*'�b�)�V���鄽�Y$���U4��?�~�ɟ�a*b1��M9_΢����还,6��{,1������L�81�����-{[!��?g��7�؜-��fI߉������l���EAz{,��/�ɕ����&��F"q9���7�e]>��`��e���Z�χ�I��`y��>�6R�xU���\��FzR���o�p%xV6�q�W��6TV{�Zn�����hG��`���� [�-i�J��2�/�J5���R���"r�%q�PJ��(��ٗ���k4� �)5"�&�i>��&ٟM���W��Qk��/�f������'Y,O���|��!%�i�umɥ��e+�`"J' ���1�xr�� ט�V~����OPQ��ׄZAq�$,�7�f����u�Xr�n+�c�]��"$1q����c|�{��3�MM�L��Q>)w�u�FY��/�pH�"���>��p�>������Q���3�UeI»J�7ΏX��9���{��aQR �l�d��%�� U What is a Delivery Order and who issues it..?? He is a horrible liar, as most people can find him out quite easily. In CIF terms the seller has no obligation to clear the goods for import, or pay any import duty or carry out any import customs formalities.. Trust this helps.. Hi KAI, Combined BH-PH Inpatient Admission Utilization for Individuals with Serious Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI)** *NCQA HEDIS measure ** Pennsylvania Performance measure defined by EQRO Payment for MCO Performance Ten million dollars ($10M) will be allocated for the ICP Program in CY 2019 for the PH­ MCO. Hello Francisco, generally House Bills of Lading are issued for FCL/FCL containers when the shipment is controlled by a freight forwarder (either directly or at the request of the client) and that forwarder wants to keep the actual shipper/consignee information from being known to the shipping line or other outside parties.. DDP : delivery duty paid is Door2door shipment. Sometimes I get this in an email ” oh the shipment is DAP but treat it like a DDP.” *scratching my head* one office will tell me DAP means door to port, others say prepaid except duties *scratching my head even more* so today I receive an email shipment on it’s way in : CY TO DOOR … so my question is, local charges bill back to origin OR local charges paid by cnee? CY to Door : assumed from Seller’s CY to Consignee Door. PSP, HIPAA

Last month, the federal Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) again revised the definition of “lost revenues” which Provider Relief Fund (PRF) funding may be used to offset. I don’t want to make assumptions, and I’m learning everything I can, so your help is GREATLY Appreciated. x��[�r�F}w��a�- �\pӦR%ˑ�˖�!e�xAL4 J�����!1 �Vm���\z�Ow��N�7e>K�K��O��L�ӌ}���? NASA, Canada Youth (under the auspices of the Presbyterian Church in Canada), CXX - CXXH - CXXX - CXY - CXZ - CY-FAIR - CY/CY - CYA - CYAA - CYAAA. What is CY-CY Term in Container Shipping..?? 5 0 obj

Take "1H CY2008" for example. How does demurrage, detention and port charges work..??

3 0 obj <> Could you please explain to me: In the Term FI/FO, where is the responsibility of a carrier begins and ends ? Microsoft says Windows XP Service Pack 3 will be out in 1H CY2008. What would you like me to write about..?. 8 points to consider before you sign a bill of lading, 6 points to help you compete in the shipping and freight industry, Do I need cargo insurance for my shipment, When does a Bill of Lading become a Contract of Carriage, Who are the readers of Shipping and Freight Resource, Difference between House bill of lading and Master bill of lading, Do you have an educational qualification in Shipping, Freight or Logistics. Im new at this and I would really like some guidance please . A fiscal quarter is a consecutive three-month period within a company’s fiscal year. ʿ1k�X�U��%{��s� c�؇��w���%��F��_h�oA#�VnJ�}��0�F�yޖS����Dh/�W?r���.� CY/CY refers to the Carrier's port or terminal where goods are dispatched and the delivery port or terminal where a consignee accepts the goods.

. These are some of the recommended reading from among the hundreds of articles on this site.. © 2008-2020 || All rights reserved || Hariesh Puthan House -, Port of Loading or Port of Discharge fields in the bill  of lading, https://www.shippingandfreightresource.com/what-exactly-is-the-liner-out-charge-shipping-lines-are-quoting-this-for-cargo-to-west-africa/, The hazards of Ammonium Nitrate and 100 years of related disasters. ,�Y�`�bC�"�״A��@��fkR�'V*4��q���p�sSA��Z��¾!�����. Acronym Finder, All Rights Reserved. Thanks.. Hariesh Manaadiar, the term CY/CY is clear for me unfortunately the CY/SD is not clear for me. endobj I cannot believe that something so large and complex is actually automated.

So pls feel free to ask any related questions.. . Legal carrier responsibility is determined by governing law (Hamburg Rules, COGSA, HAGUE & VISBY Rules etc). The CY-CY seems to me the safest term to use as it could cover port to port moves or any inland hauling handled by the shipping line. Since the shipping line’s responsibility end at the port of discharge, can we use for the scenarios above CY-PORT? Thank you, Hello Donna, there is no such thing as a silly question here.. We are all here to learn (including me – I learn a lot while answering questions of my readers).. <> CY / CY is a LINER TERM used by carrier regarding the handling charges, and means that THC are including in the freight rate. What is a reefer container and how does it work..?? Thank you. I have one question. This means that the responsibility of the carrier either begins (in the case of Port of Load) or ends (in the case of Port of Discharge) at the Container Yard.. The shipping line’s responsibility starts from the rail terminal to origin port all the way to discharge port at destination. Looking for online definition of CY or what CY stands for? I will discard it. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web. What is a Switch Bill of Lading and when and why is it used..??

Abbreviations.com. <>>> Dear Mr Manaadiar, could you please tell me why FIO based shipment not acceptable in Saudi Arabia, shipments here are mostly to be on CY/CY terms only. © 1988-2020, have different definitions of incoterms. Many privately-held corporations also adhere to the fiscal year calendar and compile financial results ���M���ׯ|6�oq����W_F��S9J�j4s4�l�'�����_`|=�؟#�‹��$_F��ہh����V���m1>MF�!�I�%jO>9@@y~���_��d����A���B��U��\�Ӈ;��a� c9�y�Zo5u{�Õ����%tzI����������ݕ���엫�&׈ӫ��o�o��@�BJOJ&dk=ޥc�B�^��v3> H{�Q�;��~(���Ը�6>U�8�����tڢ�೭cJ�^��S�.���k�a�,��[]���#���jܒ-�O7f �{=�|��G��u���� 1 0 obj Does it have a different meaning for a forwarder than for an ocean carrier? CY is short for 'Container Yard', which is where containers are stored on the terminal or dry port before they are loaded or offloaded from a ship. 4 0 obj Whether FCL/FCL is written on a House Bill or a Master Bill, it has the same connotation.. CY/CY refers to where the responsibility of a carrier begins and ends and FCL/FCL refers to the service type of that particular container.. Trust this is clear and if you require any further clarification, please do comment here.. This term is new for me, and I’m new to the system myself but most shipments come in DDP, DAP, EXW.

endobj CY/CFS – When cargo is picked up from Container Yard at origin port (FCL) but delivered to a CFS at the destination port ... April 1, 2019 at 1:10 pm For PORT/PORT shipments the carrier will either issue CY or CFS terms depending on whether the cargo is FCL or LCL. These calendar divisions are used by publicly-traded companies to schedule the release of financial reports and the payment of stock dividends. and trucking the container from POD will take care by Shipper/Seller.

Cy is a complete attention whore, exaggerating and even faking medical issues simply to get a woman's attention. <>/ExtGState<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 11 0 R 12 0 R 13 0 R 14 0 R 15 0 R 16 0 R 17 0 R 18 0 R 19 0 R 20 0 R 29 0 R 31 0 R 33 0 R 40 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 4 0 obj Click on the topics that you need help with to find relevant articles related to your question.. what is exactly the Incoterms should I use to obtain an offer from the shipping line? Have they had any accidents or problems that we know of?

If … Any CoC Program grant or S+C project-based rental assistance grant with funds for rehabilitation awarded in a preceding Competition that expire in CY 2019. 3 definitions of CY. Shipper/Seller have to pay all export and import/duties charges and procedure. 11 Nov. 2020. Postal codes: USA: 81657, Canada: T5A 0A7, Your abbreviation search returned 27 meanings, Note: We have 7 other definitions for CY in our Acronym Attic, Search for CY in Online Dictionary Encyclopedia, The Acronym Finder is This is not the same as CY/CY.. FCL/FCL refers to the service type of the container.. You can read about it in my previous article about Container Service Types.. FCL : Full Container Load – this is when the full container is used by a single customer for his cargo.. FCL containers are usually packed and unpacked by the client at his premises at the origin and destination.. For the CY 2019 QPM performance/measurement year, the penalty that can be assessed against the Contractor is a maximum of up to one percent (1.0%) of the Contractor’s total net revenue received from the Department for all populations covered under this Agreement. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 2 0 obj

Hello Moriss, CIF rule should be used only for transport by sea or inland water ways transport.. Find out what is the full meaning of CY on Abbreviations.com! x��k�������S ��$Y�-_l��[�w@$����I�Eɩ��;3��.��tv� �H����{f�n^�)�X__%179�O��Sr�{��Ҋ�*��a*��\1!�D�]y}��/�WFҁ��/l ilz�瑨�oﯯn^q&|�������̢�v����w��{}}�˄E�a�������Hl� e�b$��eʄ�s�P��w"�Sӳw�+�s�c2'9�S�6��X�>g�`)��c�ˆ�I�G�R {{ Find out what is the full meaning of CY on Abbreviations.com!

,random Hello Kai, recommend you search this site for articles on Incoterms..

In order to be eligible for payments under the ICP, the PH-MCO must submit Operations Report 17 for Calendar Year (CY) 2019 following the time frames outlined within the Report Description and that contains the following specific data requirements for individuals with serious persistent mental illness (SPMI).1. 1 0 obj Hi! Learn how your comment data is processed. ���|R��L��c���� ��J`n�P�s@��3(Zhu���Mĵ�����]���ľ�d ۠E�NP����&w!��S:0���k�g�L~�B$.�u���_�J`s�F0+`2�V����Ŵ�]�`�i�!���(y��i�*�c���^-��7H�&a��/�$�'�1�F�f�a��`�C� Any S+C grant awarded prior to FY 2002 for which funding is expected to run out in CY 2019, and which has never applied for renewal funding.