Learn more. Mexican Spiced Chocolate and Mango Coconut Lime Leaf.

I go for the MI made products.Jessica's Gluten-free…", "As many others have already pointed out, Sweet Spots is really a great place for ice cream. There is a good kick to it and a great after taste of cinnamon that really takes it to the next level! They drizzle olive oil and sprinkle sea salt on top.

It's great to pair it up with some fruits like strawberries or blueberries. I'd come back to try pad thai or vinegar flavoured gelato haha.Nice earthy decor with rustic wood tables, white metal chairs and open windows in the summer. Whether it is for a birthday, 4th of July, or you simply need a little more: Eberhard's has got you covered. But I'll still go there! My sister said that the "Death by Chocolate" was the best ice cream cake she ever had; everyone at the party agreed. They carry Brown dog, which I LOVE! The moments that are beyond special.

Uh huh, yeah, whatever, I thought while it was being explained to me, but then I tried it and it was delicious. Taffy Apple cheesecake is my fave! LOL). I thought I would try something different since I didn't feel like DQ or Coldstone.This place was close, and even though I secretly wanted soft serve ice cream, I wasn't willing to drive very far to get it. Death in Venice is big, bright and airy.

LOVE their wine selection and the Mon Jin Lau sushi. I was being fussy about what I actually wanted and how far I was going to drive to get to it.

Tasty Combos Our popular combos with pre-selected ice cream flavours and mix-ins. I had 3-4 different taste tests but was disappointed with each flavor. Staff here was friendly and helpful, and they offered me free samples in case I wanted to try anything.After spending a few minutes grazing, I went with the chocolate chip cookie dough. I got to try the pistachio baklava which I thought I was going to be getting for sure when I saw the name but it's very sweet.

The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful! Location/Service- Along Queen street (east of Bathurst, west of Spadina), accessible by TTC and car; street parking available and I believe near the side streets as well- When I went, they're going renovations and the gelato bar is only open; but once they're complete with renos, it will be all vegan gelato with better furniture and interior- Staff were friendly and nice; you can taste all the flavors before making your selection (which helps a lot! To make the best ice cream, we use the freshest milk and cream with superior ingredients. The service was amazing! I ended up getting two flavours. But i rounded up. So my mother…", Here at Jbo Bistro and Catering Services we have an exceptionally high standard for…. I over did it and went with two scoops, which was a lot!

The coconut milk makes the gelato thicker than normal, almost like a soft pudding. "New ice cream store in the Yorkville neighbourhood. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The ice cream selection is great! I gotta come back to try the interesting flavours! There was a steady line of customers which was very good for a weekday afternoon. I must have stumbled in for gelato during a week of weird selections. 10 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Award winning sustainable, local gelato is made and sold at our Dundas West gelato laboratory. I loved it so much I bought a pint! Graham flavored ice cream with a graham cracker swirl and chocolate covered toffee pieces . When we went, there was maybe only one other person and as you approach the back of the store location where the gelato actually was, it felt like I was entering a storage room because that's how dark it was. You just…", "This review would be 3.5 stars. This Dundas West gelatoria is dangerously close to my house. Can't wait to order the custom ice cream cakes for upcoming birthday celebrations! I sampled maybe two other flavours but I can't even remember what they are anymore and I went just last week. Strawberry. Product Description.

I have had two ice cream cakes from 44 Scoops and both were amazing.

Purple Cow Neapolitan Ice Cream, 1.5 qt. same...I wont be coming back ..thats for sure... 5 Star for super friendly service. Death in Venice Gelato has a great selection of unique flavours for you to try. We also serve coffee , frozen desserts as well. The cone tasted fresh and was good. I'd come back to try pad thai or vinegar flavoured gelato haha. I was very eager to come here when I heard the original owner rebranded. We had the Halloween cake with the hidden candy in the middle, and even a custom dog cake he created that was not on any order form, so I wanted to continue to support a local businessman, especially one who was always really great to customers and, really listened to what they wanted, and worked hard at creating something fun to bring home. They only had basic flavours like raspberry margarita when I went... really friendly people! He's very accommodating and nice. I came here based on reviews, & thinking It will be worth it to try a new place... 5 Star for super friendly service. I really liked the Zoreo ice cream, which was super dark chocolate and Oreos. We all got a kid double scoop in a waffle cone. Don't even get me started on the passionfruit, it tastes exactly like an actual passionfruit with a little sprinkle of sugar on top, you've even managed to somehow capture the "back of mouth tingle" that I can never find outside of the real fruit itself. I'm really glad they are offering this service to their customers because a lot of people who used to work downtown would stay back to dine and wine after work. I've had similar consistencies but the ones at Death in Venice is just throwing me off. I had 3-4 different taste tests but was disappointed with each flavor. They had a new Pumpkin Stout Vanilla Caramel flavour which we opted to try. Definitely will go back to try more!! The Pistachio Yoghurt & Baklava flavour I felt could have had a stronger Pistachio taste.After reading some of the reviews, I'll definitely be trying the Lemon Ricotta Rosemary flavour along with the next featured flavour that'll give you that "I can't believe that's a flavour, yet I want to try it" feeling. Great comfortable cafe on Queen West!Was really impressed with the originality and range of flavours they have for gelato.

This place has really interesting gelato flavours.

What was bad was the waffle cone which was soft and didn't have any flavour.

0 other reviews that are not currently recommended. Death by Chocolate - Small Take Home 650 ml. Chocolate Peanut Butter. This will be our go to place for something sweet and special! Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, "we are open for grab and go and curbside pick up call us at 248 932 1856", in Grocery, Beer, Wine & Spirits, Specialty Food. See all photos from Jennifer K. for Death in Venice Gelato. The gelato it self was so smooth and dense yet light at the same time. I had never liked ice cream, gelato, or any dairy desserts, but have spent over a hundred in the past 2 weeks alone. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I started off preferring the raspberry and margarita but the blackberry mint balsamic grew on me the more I ate. Chocolate Ice Cream with Chocolate fudge and Chocolate flavored chunks. Ask for a sample or 2 or everything! Chocolate Ice Cream with Chunks of Brownies and Fudge Swirl * Eggnog. I love the Smokey flavour. Got a question about 44 Scoops? Now that's a concept! Spicy ice cream. I had the Thai Milk Tea & hubby had Mango Coconut Lime leaf.

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Today is a holiday! Both flavours were so well balanced and I wish I had more room to try more flavours. Must be all the Turkish Coffee and Gelato. I enjoyed sampling the raspberry margarita as well. Quickview. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. I love the peanut butter croissant, please never discontinue it, it is absolutely incredible, incredibly balanced between the peanut butter flavour and the perfect level of sweetness, it makes peanut butter itself taste artificial. Decided to walk in and see what was on the menu this week. I had it made into a masterpiece which is a milkshake with a ton of delicious toppings! Our 4 quart pails are perfect if you need a larger quantity of ice cream. But since I promised everyone ice cream, and I brought my whole family in; I had no choice but to stay and go along with it. The cakes have a layer of cake at the bottom, a thick layer of creamy ice cream and a layer of cream topping. Overall, an excellent and highly recommended shop. Double chocolate ice cream mixed with ONE SERVING each of Choc Brownie and Mini M&Ms $20.50. We got a berry type gelato flavour and it was good, but small. Robyn also sells the cookie dough so you can enjoy warm cookies from home.". The spiced chocolate is not something I expected at all! on a waffle cone. Absolutely incredible!

They also have coffee and dessert here! .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}10, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}184, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}14, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}7, Queen Street West Food Crawls (1.0 and 2.0), .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}20, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}273, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}75, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}8, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}11, Find more Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt near Death in Venice Gelato.