There is truly nothing better than a cold coffee drink sitting next to me during the summer time! This is a sponsored post. I think that might be why it took me so long to attempt making my own versions. Making your favorite coffee drinks, like this Iced Caramel Latte, is incredibly easy! First drizzle some caramel around the inside of the glass.

Yes, that’s exactly why I made this too! As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. I can’t wait to try the other three flavors to make my custom lattes whenever I like! None of the several recipes I tried even tasted close, until this recipe. Dunkin Donuts Extra Extra creamers are made with real cream and real sugar to give your drinks and recipes an added rich flavor. Add in 2 – 4 ounces Dunkin Donuts Caramel Extra Extra Creamer. Meanwhile pour 2 tablespoons vanilla syrup into a small brew espresso shot and pour over frothed milk and ice. Top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle! Don’t be a stranger—we’re happy to answer any question. . Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment.

Get family friendly meals and desserts delivered to your inbox. Hello! halloween candy cookie bars!Homemade cookie do, What sets these Air fryer pumpkin spice bagels apa, This southwest chicken chili is the coziest of com, Affogato is a classic Italian coffee based dessert, Dinner definitely won’t be boring with these Kor, I could easily make a meal out of these Brioche Di. The great thing about the basic iced coffee recipe is that you can add any flavor syrup and have a customized drink! Again, totally not sponsored. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours! Give it a stir! And was compatible with Dunkin Donuts coffee because that is my jam. Every morning, she sips on her iced coffee. All information presented on this site is intended for informational purposes only. Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. The opinions and text are all mine. I'm Kelly. I’m Kelly. Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!

Making your own iced caramel latte is so easy! Required fields are marked *. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Donuts Every shape, any size and irresistibly delicious each bite will brighten your day.

An iced latte is prepared espresso or a small amount of strong coffee and cold creamer for a very creamy flavor. Just my honest opinion. And I love that it comes in a convenient k-cup. They recently expanded their iced coffee drinks and added cookies and cream, coconut, French vanilla, and more!

And if you give this Ice Caramel Vanilla Latte recipe a try, let me know! Ask to try your favorite beverages served over ice. With an added bonus of a caffeine boost to keep the energy going! Strong coffee, Dunkin’ Donuts Caramel Creamer, whipped cream, and ice with an extra caramel drizzle. Delicious. Ask to try your favorite beverages served over ice. *Malloree uses 2% (and is what the nutrtional information is calculated with) but use any milk you have on hand. The opinions and text are all mine. Almond milk works, but doesn't froth up nearly as much. While I’m not a fancy coffee drinker, Malloree does! If you’ve wondered how to make an iced latte in your Keurig, this is the post. This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts. And was compatible with Dunkin Donuts coffee because that is my jam. Enjoy!

It’s truly the perfect way to cool off. However it can easily be adaptable using instant espresso and a frothing wand. Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon » I did some research into machines. So many names that all mean different things! Every morning, she sips on her iced coffee. Enjoy a classic bakery item with your favorite beverage. Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! It’s not too strong nor weak. Crisp. I’ve been trying to make this at home all week very unsuccessfully. This new Keurig really makes it easy. This is the BEST espresso – in my opinion. From the vanilla syrup to the espresso to the perfectly frothed milk. I don’t know about you, but I used to get confused between all the different coffee drinks: iced coffee, latte, macchiato, frappe, etc. And it’s pure perfection. From the vanilla syrup to the espresso to the perfectly frothed milk. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/dunkin-donuts-copycat-recipes Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software.

So todays recipe is all hers. Drizzle a little caramel sauce in the inside of a large drinking glass or jar. So todays recipe is all hers. Cold. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Ahhh A fellow DD addict like myself! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I am not a certified nutritionist and any nutritional information shared on SimplyScratch.com should only be used as a general guideline. ** We use Cafe Bustelo k-cups and love the flavor. Because of the Dunkin Donuts Caramel Extra Extra creamer in my recipe, it is mildly sweet on its own. From the chefs who create exciting new flavors, to the experienced baristas who know exactly how to brew a perfect cup of coffee for you - we prioritize what you need to get you on your way.