First, these are pretty wide bands. But the top 20 people: about $450000.IF you produced 20K per month, you’d be a seg 3 guy.

[quote=LockEDJ] Couple things have changed recently … you can fall backwards, first of all, from what I understand. I have had these questions for some time now and I really appreciate you guys helping me out! Mercado Group Leaves Morgan Stanley for Oppenheimer Co. Smarsh to Acquire AI Pioneer Digital Reasoning, Merchant Investment Management Takes Minority Stake in Baldwin Brothers, Poll: 15 Classic Books on Investing and the Markets, Fifteen Must-Listen Business Podcasts for Advisors, FICO Updates and Their Impact on Credit Scores, Allowed HTML tags:

. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Financial Advisor at Edward Jones can expect to … Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": true, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": false }, Current Employee - Business Office Administrator. Salaries posted anonymously by Edward Jones employees. Improve your chances of receiving a raise when you ask. Don’t worry about those numbers, they’ll take care of themselves.

Understand what's truly driving the gender pay gap. 2.9k Reviews. As a follow-up to this, I am curious about the production figures/income figures from the Career web site for Edward Jones. I have seen various postings that mention Edward Jones “segments” with regard to production. Tell us about your job and pay factors like skills and education. Are you put on any sort of a “action plan” for period of time (for instance another 4 months to reevaluate your rolling average)? So my next question is simply- what is “goal” and does this goal evolve with tenure with the firm?

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Everybody is different, so set your own goals.Really, the first goal is to simply survive long enough to figure out what works and what you want to do.Remember that even if you work for Edward Jones you are your own boss. So you can’t skip segments, must be in each one for a minimum of 4 months(I think)… But there are production requirements regardless of segment based on 4 month rolling average and time with Jones. Overview Overview. You never lose segments but you must go through them all. Engaged Employer . I have been reading these forums for quite some time and always find them interesting. Post reply . Are you put on any sort of a “action plan” for period of time (for instance another 4 months to reevaluate your rolling average)? Edward Jones Segment/Production Levels. I have had these questions for some time now and I really appreciate you guys helping me out! I have been working at Edward Jones full-time, I have been working at Edward Jones part-time for more than 3 years, Family oriented, they care about their employees, Wonderful sense of freedom once you have built your book, The Edward Jones Financial Advisor Opportunity Webinar Are you searching for a career opportunity with unlimited earning potential? Unless you are the most motivated seller around, you won’t hit that until 2013 or even 2014. Edward Jones. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. The information provided is from their perspective.

Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Follow Add a Review. Companies in the same industry as Edward Jones, ranked by bonus. The first is a group going between 50 and 100 % of “goal”.

Bonus pay at Edward Jones ranges from $1,249 to $9,759 annually among employees who report receiving a bonus. Which alumni earn the most after graduation? 20 Photos. Each salary is associated with a real job position. Thanks for your insights! Stop guessing. I can help you find out what you should be paid. Edward Jones salary statistics is not exclusive and is for reference only.

Wow. This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them.

The formula for a winning company culture.

I saw earlier someone listed a timeframe when someone might be expected to be in certain segments. /sites/all/themes/penton_subtheme_wealthmanagement/images/logos/footer.png, © 2020 Informa USA, Inc., All rights reserved, Biden Names Securities Regs Review Transition Team, Dynasty Financial Partners Names John Sullivan New Business Development Leader. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.

[quote=LockEDJ]Couple things have changed recently … you can fall backwards, first of all, from what I understand. Edward Jones … Thanks for your insights! Second, they never really state what that “goal” is.

The second group is 100-150% of goal and the third group is made up those doing 200% of goal. Also, how is it handled if you are not meeting that goal?

Find your market worth with a report tailored to you.

For those not familiar, they give you an income comparison calculator which is great but… In this this calculator they break the groups into 3 segments.

Obviously, those doing better have earning that reflect this but i would also think that there is a significan difference between someone doing 50% of goal and someone doing 100% of goal. I understand that if someone is a GK/legacy, etc. However, that being said, could someone give me some general sense of what these might be? Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.

Edward Jones pays an average of $4,259 in annual employee bonuses. If you do well, you can write your own ticket and set your owns goals, wherever you are. 710 Benefits. Employees with the title Office Administrator earn the lowest bonuses with an average annual bonus of $1,249. How does this relate to any goal/quota you are measured against. Log in or Register to post new content in the forum. See All Reviews See All .

Haven't looked at those requirements in a long long time. Obviously, those doing better have earning that reflect this but i would also think that there is a significan difference between someone doing 50% of goal and someone doing 100% of goal. Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically. What sort of production expectations might a new/new have for their first year? 4.5k Salaries. What your skills are worth in the job market is constantly changing. Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Registered in England and Wales. Salary and career advice to put you a step ahead. I am somewhat familiar witht he Goodknight program from having read posts and can understand how/why goals would be different but can you or someone else, speak to specific goals or quotas both for those just starting out, as well as those who have maybe reached a higher level like segment 2/3? Couple things have changed recently … you can fall backwards, first of all, from what I understand.

Edward Jones salaries are collected from government agencies and companies. I'm a dummy.

Learn how to enable cookies. Also, how is it handled if you are not meeting that goal? Switch to plain text editor. Not a superstar, but alright. Second, they never really state what that “goal” is. 323 Jobs. Use our tool to get a personalized report on your market worth.

they will begin with a set AUM, but what might someone be expected to add to this? Thanks for your reply.

My “average” household is $50K and judging by other people that’s about right. Do you know what people like you are earning? Salaries at Edward Jones range from an average of $31,228 to $114,249 a year. 45 Replies Jump to last post. Edward Jones pays an average of $4,259 in annual employee bonuses. The first is a group going between 50 and 100 % of “goal”. For instance, in the first 6 months/year, what might a “general” goal for production/new AUM be? How does this relate to any goal/quota you are measured against.

Edward Jones pays its employees an average of $56,594 a year. The typical Edward Jones Financial Advisor salary is $41,383. A general sense is what you’ve actually been told, over and over again.25 serious contacts per day, 125 per week, 500 per month.Does that seem harsh? For those not familiar, they give you an income comparison calculator which is great but… In this this calculator they break the groups into 3 segments. The second group is 100-150% of goal and the third group is made up those doing 200% of goal. Thanks everyone for contributing to this discussion, this was VERY helpful! Wealth Management is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC. Look, I’m not doing terribly. Edward Jones average salary is $94,235, median salary is $90,653 with a salary range from $76,041 to $128,606. Stay up to date on the latest compensation trends. Fresh market data paired with robust analytics. Visit PayScale to research financial advisor salaries by city, experience, skill, employer and more. Where... – More. I saw earlier someone listed a timeframe when someone might be expected to be in certain segments. Number 8860726. First, these are pretty wide bands.

Employee Review. Log in or Register to post new content in the forum. Now isn’t it if you hit a segment you never go down? It was not “harsh” just still a a little vague for me. Employees with the title Financial Advisor earn the highest bonuses with an average annual bonus of $9,759. Bonus pay at Edward Jones ranges from $1,249 to $9,759 annually among employees who report receiving a bonus. View Jobs at Edward Jones.

[quote=Curious1]As a follow-up to this, I am curious about the production figures/income figures from the Career web site for Edward Jones.

Follow wage changes of U.S. workers over time. So my next question is simply- what is “goal” and does this goal evolve with tenure with the firm? A free inside look at Edward Jones salary trends based on 4449 salaries wages for 585 jobs at Edward Jones. Would one of the veterans from Edward Jones mind offering some details about these? So lets say you’re doing $20,000 per month and you pop two $750k VAs at 5.5% GDC you are now a Seg 5 for as long as you’re with Jones even as you roll along doing $20,000 per month.

Ok- i can certain understand that and I think the idea of individualized goals is a great idea so that they can be specific to the situation as you said - new/new, GK, etc.

This estimate is based upon 250 Edward Jones Financial Advisor salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. Salaries; Interviews; Search.

How the salary history question affects pay equity. Lines and paragraphs break automatically. Reviews > Edward Jones. The average salary for a Financial Advisor at Edward Jones is $50,392. 1.1k Inter­views. View All num of num Close (Esc) See All Photos See All Photos. Financial Advisor salaries at Edward Jones can range from $1 - $466,020.