Make blueberry yogurt – to a food processor add whisked plain yogurt, 1 tablespoon sugar and blueberries. Take out the cake from oven and let it remain in the mould for 10 mins and then invert it onto the wire-rack to cool down. Pour the batter in prepared pan and bake for 28-35 mins until inserted toothpick comes out clean.

Top 5 Healthtech Solutions That Boost Patient Care, How Technology is Revolutionizing the Exam Management Space, 20 Best Home Design and Renovations Apps – Home remodeling Apps, 5 Types Of Coffee You Must Not Miss To Drink At Least Once. It should be okay. If there’s syrup, make sure to drain it all before using.. u can get frozen berries in ‘Narure’s basket’ supermarket. This cake is absolutely stunning! It’s like a catch 22! This cake will be your new favourite it is super light, fresh and flavourful. Pour the syrup all over the warm cake and leave to cool before removing from the tin, slicing and serving. In a bowl whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. Really refreshing and the perfect cake to celebrate any occasion! Whisk until combined. Pour the cake in the prepared cake tin and smoothen the top then bake in the preheated 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven for 22 to 25 minutes. This blog is collection of all those tried and time-tasted recipe that either have been handed-down to me by Mom and Mother-in-law, shared by my sisters, friends and fellow bloggers and last but the not the least developed by myself. If you can’t bake the cake, you can always order healthy and luscious cakes in Delhi, Chennai, Gurgaon, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, or in any other city from an online bakery. hii me not hving d fresh berries … cn i use that tin berries that we use to decorate blue berry cake??? Don’t over-blend. Thanks Mir! Thanks.

Hi Sneha, it could be your oven. Hi manali!

Lemon is derived from the citrus fruit and has become important for those that are looking to live healthy lifestyles.…, In choosing investments and projects to consider, aside from the strategies and priorities that need to look out for, the…, Your email address will not be published. either you over mixed the batter (leading to more gluten and hence hard cake) or you over-baked the cake (check your oven temperature settings). I love all the blueberries inside Delicious!!! And once cake is baked, pour lemon-sugar syrup over it. I love the blueberry color and flavor. Add powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time and mixing well after each addition. Can you please clarify? and the icing tastes amazing…!

Once the cake is done, take it out of the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack. You get an excellent flavour from it with that sweet-sour tang, plus a syrupy moistness throughout the loaf. Required fields are marked *, The Ultimate Eggless Blueberry Lemon Cake. Bake at 350 F degrees for around 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sift the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl together with a teaspoon of baking powder and half a teaspoon of baking soda. Add lemon juice, lemon zest and lemon extract and mix well till everything is well combined and frosting is smooth.

Thanks for the cake love! Then add vanilla extract and mix. Thanks Harriet! You may…but aren’t canned ones like with syrup and all? Like I can go for a walk at 9 pm and it would still be totally bright. How can I let go of any birthday or anniversary without a homemade cake! If you want a tall bake the same batter in 6 inch pan, baking time will then change a bit.. Can I use this same measurement for one 8 inch pan? Is it possible to adapt the recipe for a healthier cake? 2.

Once the lemon juice is incorporated add in one cup of greek yoghurt and mix it in until smooth. You can make the cake in advance, wrap it tightly and keep refrigerated. Baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Rinse the yoghurt pot out and dry it - you can now use it as a measuring tool for the rest of the recipe (or stick to the weights given if you prefer). I made this eggless because I do get a lot of requests to post eggless cakes and I know I don’t do that often. hi this is an awesum looking cake. Set aside. Using your stand or hand mixer, beat oil and sugar till combined. While the cake is in the oven, make the icing. With an electric mixer on high speed, mix everything together until soft then add one cup of icing sugar and continue beating it until super soft and fluffy. And love this is eggless! Bring to the boil on the stove over a medium-low heat. Bake at 350 F degrees for around 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

What could be the reason here? It does make it feel like you have more time to get things done… even though there aren’t more hours in the day. * You may use store bought blueberry yogurt in this recipe. Pulse till everything is well combined. Vegan option: use a dairy-free, soy-based yoghurt here. Hah! and photos.. really brilliant recipe!!!