This free Excel document has all the right organization tools to help you keep track of the personal information of all your employees and more. I've created an employee database in excel for the purpose of importing and linking the document to a Visio Org. How can I add more than 250? and also I want to make a format of new employee joined notice that to be sent to Finance Department. Every time a cell is changed, that event is called. Taken Leaves (Hour Based) How to fill this area is the same with number 7, except the unit is in hour. This spreadsheet uses a different approach where you can fill your employee data from above to the bottom to follow employee personal data entry form. If you don’t have many employees to be managed, you can insert employee images in each employee data form. All of these jobs are definitely need an employee database as its basic information of human resource tasks. To get these tasks done, human resource needs an efficient as well as an effective tool that is simple to use edit or add employee database and this employee database management template can be your ideal software. 8. It is generated by an easy and simple approach to ease. For example, you could, on the first sheet, have: select * from employees. However it paints the spaces inbetween certain employees but those blank rows will be deleted once I have a complete database.

Sorry I haven't got back to you yet.

Download this template for free Get support for this template.

The lite version is for up to 15 employees. You need to rearrange its reference in column A.

employee master data sheet ctc breakup & settlement details monthly salary transfer break-ups salary stubs pf deductions - employer pf calculation new joinee details resigned employees resignation process chalan details pf chalan form 12 a form 5 … Remember that you need to adjust some parameters in the second worksheet since it uses VLOOKUP function. Emergency Contact Details Type emergency contact here. So, all the complicated functions and laws you read in your extremely awesome degree becomes just a theory, unsupported by real-life data. This one column data entry will ease grouping of those related data into a one row employee data in a big database record.

You can develop it to meet your company specific needs.

good work. You could use Worksheet_Change even to monitor any changes, including adding an employee. It will be shown at the bottom of each employee database worksheets. This is useful for tracking pay, employment types, and benefits.

Now, there is a “How to Use” tab that explains in great detail how to get started with this template, but if you just want to read the short version here, you’ll find that the Employee Database Management template is pretty intuitive. I'll look into it as soon as I can (meaning, as soon as I can figure out how to construct this monstrous query I'm building :P).