Please submit your documents electronically in Microsoft Word format to lisa.isherwood@winchester.ac.uk. As part of the submission process you will be required to warrant that you are submitting your original work, that you have the rights in the work, that you are submitting the work for first publication in the Journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere, and that you have obtained and can supply all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works not owned by you. Students can now subscribe to Feminist Theology at a 30% discounted rate. 2w"74�)t��OXj"�iS�lQ4Ŭ-����V�D��ᆝ�'K���t&��h���i���t]�����P39�l Feminist Theology is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes papers four times a year in the field of Theology.

Keywords: Christianity, Feminist Theology, Gender Identity, Gender Studies, Islam, Judaism, Masculinity, Philosophy, Religion, Theology; Description. �f��@Fr�:+���H�Nq���C�C,�N�m�rr���Ř�b�F�؟� ��]X W1����ӄ�a������O���No�ޅϧT�>�C��-Gj��l���e�������I���a�J3�'�z��ٵ%z.Q�T)汜�M9Z�B�Sa@(�NP۠�ޥ�����������(�ɹT�ua}��ߍniۨ�F����z*���:Ά�I�ݖ�*��G� �N@̍ ���Vk.Aۘ�w��̞LE둾�\�`��ƀIEۖ�M{��

e.g. The […] Please check you selected the correct society from the list and entered the user name and password you use to log in to your society website.

Published online by Cambridge University Press: An abstract is not available for this content so a preview has been provided below. -ize spellings should be used (recognize, emphasize, organization, etc. Some society journals require you to create a personal profile, then activate your society account, You are adding the following journals to your email alerts. More than one place of publication. While it does not restrict itself to the work of feminist theologians and thinkers in these islands, Feminist Theology aims to give a voice to the women of Britain and Ireland in matters of theology and religion. Most cited articles published in this journal in the last 3 years. Check out the NEW Religion Hub, featuring recent special issue and articles, as well as key resources and opportunities for free trials! LaTeX files are also accepted. Explore the NEW Religion Hub, featuring the complete portfolio of Religion journals, new articles and special issues. not II Cor. ��[���~�i%p��M�6U��G$�S�ĭh���Ff�(���"ޞ8!D/�x�6:.��T��iv����p.

repr. Neath Where a book has been published by more than one publisher, use the following style: Exeter: Paternoster Press; Grand Rapids: Eerdmans. Articles most recently published online for this journal. Note: not all of these elements are appropriate for every book, of course! If you have any questions about publishing with SAGE, please visit the SAGE Journal Solutions Portal. We seek to protect the rights of our authors and we always investigate claims of plagiarism or misuse of published articles. The order of entries is by year; if there is more than one item from the same year, the dates are labelled a,b,c, etc. But sometimes it is better to have consistency rather than follow this rule. (reviser, revised by) (a) Bible and Scripture but biblical and scriptural