I Love this coffee creamer, I enjoy this creamer in iced coffee beverages...the taste is one of birthday cake and buttercream icing...these notes melded with the notes of vanilla and sugar give this creamer an excellent taste unbeknownst to any other coffee creamer...i picked this up on a whim in Walmart as i was purchasing my three bottles of iced coffee and two bottles of creamer...I will be repurchasing this … This creamer should have a balanced flavor and we'd like to learn more.

Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Tastes exactly like the fun-fetti cake. When this news hit in December I could not wait to try the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I first tried it a couple of months ago and now it's the only flavor I'll buy. It's not exactly a health food to begin with, so it should come as no surprise that some of your favorite store-bought coffee creamers are the worst ones for you. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. You just heat those two things together until they’re melted together, then add flavorings.

You can reach out to us anytime by phone call or text at 1-800-637-8534. This creamer is really good I know a lot of the reviews ocmplain about koosing flavor when you put in coffee but if you add sugar then you can taste it for sure really good creamer. My entire office staff loves it. The flavor is just sweet enough for me and not too powerful.

It was one one of my first “viral” posts, which is laughable to me now because, in comparison to the Funfetti Gooey Bars, well. Then when were were hanging out in Miami talking about upcoming recipes, she said I should rim the coffee glass with sprinkles. Nestle Coffee mate Funfetti Vanilla Cake Liquid Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz. I am way too in love with funfetti. It has to be totally sweet. I was a bit apprehensive trying this since some cake flavored things have a cake batter flavor and I don't like that at all. Copyright © 2020 Crazy for Crust. Next year, Coffee Mate will also release three additional creamers under its Natural Bliss line including plant-based Cashew Milk ($3.29), which tastes just like cashew. It’s a really nice option for getting novelty flavors at home instead of opting for pricier options at a shop.

It’s like taking that giant dollop of buttercream off the top of your slice of cake and shoving it straight into your mouth without remorse. My #1 favorite creamer is the Coconut Cream; however, it cannot be found anywhere so I decided to try the Funfetti Vanilla Cake flavor. Side note, make a White Russian with this!

Once added to coffee it loses all notes of cake. Why didn't they think of birthday cake flavored creamer sooner? Caramel Delight Cookie Apple Salad by Something Swanky (made with coffee creamer!). 17 Things You Didn’t Know About Coffee. My BFF Aimee at Shugary Sweets is on a coffee creamer binge, which is what made me remember I wanted to redo this recipe. I bought this hoping it would be good and wow! Your email address will not be published.

Also, both are dairy- and lactose-free. We’ve all been there.

I mean, does this coffee get any prettier? Like other confetti treats, the Funfetti coffee creamer might not come with sprinkles and birthday candles, but you’ll instantly recognize the taste.

Exclusive Member of Mediavine Food.

{Well, within reason.

It’s supposed to mimic frosting and it hits the nail on the head.

And sprinkles. “I’m not a nut milk person because I very much enjoy dairy, but I really liked the cashew,” one editor said. My coffee is included in that. I was so disappointed! #whoknew.

I haven’t done it, but I’m pretty sure you could also sub almond milk or coconut milk for the nonfat/regular milk. Drinking swings of it plain out of the bottle repeatedly proves so satisfying. The Natural Bliss Whipped Buttercream actually allowed me to enjoy straight coffee.”.

Tastes amazing!

Place sweetened condensed milk and milk in a small saucepan.

My only complaint is that it is hard to find. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. My new favorite creamer! What Happens to Your Body When You Give Up Caffeine Gallery, your favorite store-bought coffee creamers are the worst ones for you, 14 Reasons You Should Drink More Coffee Gallery. {Don’t judge my photos, mmkay? moments. Please do not use my images without prior permission. Without coming off as completely insane, we tried the creamers on their own before putting them in coffee and they tasted exactly like the flavors they are based on. I'm a huge fan of the birthday cake flavor and this gets it right. I love this creamer! I think it's got great flavor. Sorry, I really loved these photos and couldn’t choose which to put in the post.

If they ever discontinue it, I'll definitely be disappointed. Oh my gosh is the best creamer ever, not evacuating I love it and I love it so much that if it gets take off the shelf I may die of a broken heart I think that every morning whenever I have it gear coffee makers don't take this from my morning LOL it's phenomenal. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment.

This smooth, rich, non dairy coffee creamer is lactose free, gluten free and cholesterol free.</li></ul> We're sorry to hear this flavor was less than amazing on the Funfetti taste. <ul><li>Create the perfect cup of coffee every time with Nestle Coffee mate Funfetti Vanilla Cake Liquid Coffee Creamer. It has a great mouthfeel and a pleasantly strong nutty flavor.

- Michael, Coffee mate® Brand Ambassador. Thanks to the team at Coffee Mate, a Nestle-owned brand, Daily Meal editors were able to taste test the new products before their official launch and we really liked them. This post may contain affiliate links. Pour into a jar and store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. It's holds it flavor in my cold brew and my hot coffee. There really is no comparison. Your email address will not be published. Feel like theres not much cake flavor. You only need 2 ingredients for the base recipe: sweetened condensed milk and milk. Be sure to rim your mug.

Thank you, coffee mate, for continuing to entertain my taste buds. So I tried a small taste of this by itself and alone it tastes JUST like funfetti cake and frosting.

Sad part, its really hard to find. I can taste both the cake and the frosting notes (even a hint of sugary sprinkles!) If you haven't already heard, Coffeemate recently introduced two new coffee creamers: Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Funfetti.

My gawd, this is fantastic. As I was obsessively researching cake recipes for my husbands birthday cake I came across a cookbook, momofuku, that says to use imitation vanilla extract in funfetti type things to give it that true box cake funfetti taste we all love. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again.

Thought that might help you kick this up a notch ☺️ Can’t wait to make it for the hubby. It’s funfetti all day long. Said it's drinkable but not the best. This will definitely be my go to for now and I really hope they keep this one around, it's great for when you want to change up your coffee! Sweetened condensed milk makes just about everything better! Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience at 1-800-637-8534.

Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason.

But when you add sprinkles to the shot, it’s pretty much a given.

And cake batter. I want everything to taste like cake. It's alright, way more vanilla than funfetti but for at home iced coffee it'll add some nice sweetness I definitely think Oreo was much better but personal preference I suppose. That’s a good day, in my book. Oreo Truffles Recipe (with coating options). That post happened at what I think was the beginning of the cake batter craze. Cinnamon Toast Crunch may as well have been cereal milk and Funfetti tasted just like vanilla cake. Did you know that when you spill sprinkles all over shaggy carpet, they kind of disappear? I mean, butter extract on broccoli would probably just be…gross.}.

It’ll make you smile, and if you’re like me, you need that at 6am!

Once they were actually poured in the coffee (medium roast from Starbucks), we thought the Cinnamon Toast Crunch came through nicer than the Funfetti did.

They have my mouth watering already with shots of your coffee creamer.

Required fields are marked *. I tastes great if you try it on its own, but feels like a waste of product if it doesn't make my coffee taste like the creamer itself. It is my #2 most favorite flavor. But thankfully this did not. This week, Coffee Mate announced new creamers that had us all up in our feels about two childhood treats: Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Funfetti.The nostalgic flavors will hit the dairy section of your favorite grocery store in January for $3.99 per 32-ounce bottle, but is it good enough for your morning joe?. About a million years ago, I posted a recipe for Cake Batter Coffee Creamer. She prefers sugary lattes and Frappuccinos, but she really liked this creamer. In fact, it doesn't taste like a thing once it's in your coffee.