Perfect for fans of Mary H. K. Choi and Nicola Yoon, with crossover appeal for readers of Jasmine Guillory and Talia Hibbert romances.Sixteen-year-old Tessa Johnson has never felt like the protagonist in her own life. "It's a backstage pass to the wildest and loudestparty in rock history—you'll feel like you were right there with us!" Enter the GoodReads Kudzu Giveaway. Day by day it begins to fade, taking with it all of Patty’s memories of her daughter. Enter for a chance to win an ebook copy of "Deputy" by Cliff Yates. Enter the GoodReads Angel Wings Giveaway. Enter to Win When You Look Like Us by Pamela N. Harris. All undeniably linked. She’s rarely seen herself reflected in the pages of the romance novels she loves. Enter to win one of five autographed copies of USA Today Bestseller Alexa Padgett's Midnight Dance. Readers say, "OMGOSH! Enter the GoodReads Ink Giveaway. No clues. Perfect for fans of Lisa Jewell, New York Times bestselling author Christina Dodd delivers an all-new thriller, featuring a bold and brash female protagonist. Enter the GoodReads Sand Runner Giveaway. Brooke's Reviews and Sweeps. Sweepstakes Advantage ® LLC Copyright 1997-2020, GoodReads He Put My Buddha In The Freezer Giveaway, GoodReads Nöthin' But a Good Time Giveaway, GoodReads The Witch with Nine Lives Giveaway, GoodReads The Initial Insult (The Initial Insult, #1) Giveaway, GoodReads The Girl from the Channel Islands Giveaway, GoodReads The Vineyard at Painted Moon Giveaway, GoodReads The Dictionary of Lost Words Giveaway. If I answer a Reader Q&A question about my books, will my answer receive special treatment? 719 Views • May 30, 2019 • Knowledge. Winners will also receive a bookmark and sticker. Maybe his uncle's magnetism and way with the ladies will wear off on him, and maybe...it won't. Use this site to get winning! Enter for a chance to win a paperback copy of POSTSCRIPT by Cecelia Ahern! If I was a better brother, she’d be finishing senior year instead of being another name on a missing person list.

As the clues are unraveled, the stakes couldn't be higher for Agents Maddox and Foxx, and Bic's sudden quest for morality may be nothing more than a pipe dream. Enter for a chance to win 1 of 2 signed copies of The Witch with Nine Lives (A Dysfunctional Family of Witches, Book 2). Bite Into Books … There are a lot of laughs and humor. Against their better judgment, and despite their superior officers' insistence, they press forward. Jon Guenther has 31 books on Goodreads with 1743 ratings. I consider Eston a great teller of tales, indeed. Enter to win a newly released, signed copy of The Advocate's Labyrinth by Teresa Burrell (the 12th book in The Advocate Series). But then lurid green streamers drift from the sky in an escaped experiment and birds and animals fall to the ground as their bodies stretch and change and grow.

Step into the vineyard with Susan Mallery’s most irresistible novel yet, as one woman searches for the perfect blend of love, family and wine. In this Urban Fantasy adventure, soul collector Ellis Kennicot is on a mission to find out who killed her, and things get deliciously complicated from there. Sloane lives with her unconventional mother, who doesn’t know how to cook and looks at life through her elementary teacher lens. —Bret Michaels. How do I vote for a book that wasn't nominated in the Goodreads Choice Awards? Shy Ken Kaneki is thrilled to go on a date with the beautiful Rize. A customizable message sent by Goodreads to entrants who don't win, providing a unique chance to connect with potentially thousands of readers interested in your book. Enter for a chance to win one of 10 copies of Winston Groom's THE PATRIOTS. Enter to Win Kudzu by Stacey Osbeck. Enter the GoodReads In Times of Rain and War Giveaway. Good Luck!

Goodreads: My Year in Books 2019 . • Enter for a chance to win 1 of 3 signed first edition copies of Flying the Nest!Lonely millennial Chad MacEwan can't seem to get it together. Sixteen years after Cecelia Ahern's bestselling phenomenon PS, I Love You captured the hearts of millions, the long-awaited sequel follows Holly as she helps strangers leave their own messages behind for loved ones. All posts tagged Goodreads. And what if that made everything go wrong, instead of right? But when two rookie agents overhear key details of the plan, they're immediately invested. Enter for a chance to win one of 100 copies of Outlaw OTP by T.K. Ride along as Cliff transfers and patrols the Sunset Strip and Universal City Walk. Youngling! Ride along with Cliff as he leaves patrolling the rural roads of NY for the rough and tumble streets of south Los Angeles. But it turns out that she’s only interested in his body—eating it, that is. Enter to Win Black Ghost by Freddie Villacci Jr.Mysterious deaths. Hello! 201 Views • Oct 27, 2020 • Knowledge. In this masterful narrative, Winston Groom brings his signature storytelling panache to the tale of our nation's most fascinating founding fathers--Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams--painting a vivid picture of the improbable events, bold ideas, and extraordinary characters who created the United States of America. At night, she turns into a cat, due to a curse. Enter for a chance to win 1 of 5 signed copies of Amy Karl's debut memoir: He Put My Buddha In The Freezer. Enter the GoodReads When You Look Like Us Giveaway. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Enter for a chance to win a galley of THE VINES--the ultimate story of isolation and survival. Enter for a chance to win a galley of THE DICTIONARY OF LOST WORDS! When the tent circus unexpectedly pulls into little Beechville, Wisconsin, absolutely nobody could be more excited than our favorite "circus cat" Finnigan and his two "circus mouse" pals Leroy and Maximillian! Ask the Author: What does liking an author’s … Enter for the chance to win an advance copy! Which books are eligible for the 2020 Goodreads Choice Awards? In From My Mother’s Back: A Journey from Kenya to Canada, Njoki Wane introduces us to her mother, a woman of deep wisdom, and to all the richness of a life lived between two countries. Enter to win 1 of 25 Advanced Reader Copies of Wrong Alibi by Christina Dodd! For him, mysteries always happen behind a desk, until the day he finds himself entangled in a peculiar local crime in a one-stop-sign-small Mississippi town. Enter for a chance to win a copy of Rogue Reaper! If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. When his immigrant friends start to disappear without a trace, he soon suspects the police. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Enter the GoodReads Girl Minus X Giveaway. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Enter for a chance to win one of 100 ebook copies of the first book in the USA Today Bestselling series, The Waratah Inn.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

It’s an apocalypse. Reviews, Sweepstakes, Bargains, and Blogging. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What they uncover is more disturbing than they're prepared to handle. Enter the GoodReads Black Ghost Giveaway. All she’s left with is the certain knowledge she has forgotten her lost child. The two stories start overlapping and entwining. 200 Views • May 30, 2019 • Knowledge. I love this author and the stories are riveting!”. Enter for a chance to win one of ten first edition copies of All the Animals on Earth by Mark Sampson!In a world subtly like and unlike our own, buttoned-down HR manager Hector Thompson is sure of two things: he hates both change and science fiction.