"Thanks a lot to all of you. Therefore, she changed her name to Tina Ahuja before her debut with ‘Second Hand Husband’ (2015). Now thanks to her friends, she is known as “Tina Ahuja” and not “Narmada Ahuja”. Here’s with her lovely mommy – they both are looking totally cute. All rights reserved. Tina Ahuja was set to make her debut with the directorial venture of Lovely Singh, but due to some problems between Lovely and the film’s producer, the film was shunned. Tina Ahuja Wiki,Biography,Age,Boyfriend,Bio Details –Tina Ahuja is the daughter of legendary Bollywood actor Govinda and Sunita Ahuja. I would rather do a little bit of work, but good work, rather than just being everywhere. He was trolled for this and memes sprung up all over the Internet. ... she changed her name to Tina Ahuja before her debut with ‘Second Hand Husband’ (2015). But it is not true," said Tina Ahuja. I just felt that this particular issue was being discussed so much, that I had to tell the whole truth about it. "It was my first time there, and so beautiful! Does she visit often? Govinda was spotted at the screening of his daughter, Tina Ahuja's debut film Second Hand Husband, She was promoting her upcoming film Second Hand Husband. She learned acting from Namit Kapoor Institute, London Film Institute. So it's fun, it's challenging because people expect a lot and that's good. ", The Best of Dubai: A Dining Experience to put city on world culinary map, Why Dubai gigs were not always smooth sailing for Omid Djalili, Taylor Swift fans celebrate as singer can now re-record her old music. She is the daughter of the popular Bollywood actor Govinda. My favourite is Bharatanatyam because it improves your personality! Dad Didn't Ask Salman to Launch me, Says Govinda's Daughter Tina Ahuja, Govinda's daughter Narmmadaa finally gets a producer, Govinda's Daughter Tina Ahuja Styles up (Twice) For Promotions, THIS WEBSITE FOLLOWS THE DNPA CODE OF ETHICS. Tina reveals more about her debut music video, which was shot entirely in the city. Other singles featuring Tina Ahuja. ", Govinda's message for his fansGovinda has amassed a massive fan following since his Bollywood debut way back in 1986.

In order to post comments, please make sure JavaScript and Cookies are enabled, and reload the page.

But there are expectations and you have to be hardworking. But, don’t scratch your head thinking “why she did that” etc, etc. Govinda Daughter Tina Ahuja is in the Dress Up Game Now. I however have become famous through Western-style dancing, and whichever heroines have been cast opposite me have been as modern as I was desi. Talking about social media, Govinda says he doesn't get 'trapped' by it. "Pulling people down on social media has become the norm. It was at the time when I was giving back-to-back hits, that this (the Avatar thing) happened," he says. "A famous father helpsTina says she's not intimidated by having such a famous father as she tries to make her own way in the showbiz industry. It seems to have gone down well with the Bade Miyan Chote Miyan actor who said, "Both Priyanka and Nick are our favourites, they're very sweet. You have to work hard on yourself, whether as an artist or a personality because you are being judged all the time. Here’s what she said “Tina is a nickname my friends gave me. Shooting in Dubai"Tina's song launch is a very special occasion and I wanted to congratulate her," says a smiling Govinda when we enquired what brought him down to Dubai. I thought the song was amazing and I just had to say yes. Before making her debut in the film industry, Tina had changed her name twice. She also likes to do nail art and often uploads the photo of her nails on her social media accounts. In dance, people look for the right language. Check this page out to know her biography- age, family, husband, children, and more.

How Air Traffic Controller Traces Routes in the Sky? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Your email address will not be published. Her father is of Punjabi-Sindhi descent and mother is of Bengali-Punjabi descent. The couple has a son named Yashvardhan Ahuja and a daughter named Tina Ahuja (born on 16 July 1989). Top Graduate & Post-Graduate Programmes in the UAE, WhatsApp launches shopping button globally, UAE Cabinet approves amendments to 'Law on Evidence in Civil and Commercial Transactions', 11.11 sale: Cebu Pacific offers Dubai-Manila flights for as low as Dh1 base fare, Bahrain prime minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman passes away, Three arrested in Abu Dhabi for trying to sell 45kg drugs, Dh500k fine, up to 25 years in jail for insulting UAE flag, Coronavirus: UAE reports 1,096 Covid-19 cases, 742 recoveries, 3 deaths, Covid-19: 7 days’ quarantine for international passengers still mandatory in Kerala, Etihad Airways launches 49-hour UAE National Day sale, 'Laxmii' Review: Akshay Kumar brings on the chills, US election: Biden at 264 electoral votes, Trump at 214, Earthquake of 4.6 magnitude strikes Kuwait.