in English For example, Te ves muy atractiva en ese vestido! It looks like summer is finally here. Copyright © 2009-2020 HowDoYouSay.net | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy, English-Spanish translation |

English-Chinese Mandarin translation. Picante in Chile may also mean something low-class.

A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).

Please, take a survey and help us make a better site for you. Here are are 4 ways to say HOT in Spanish. The word caliente means “hot” while the word calor means “heat.”. in Japanese English-French translation b. está caliente. It's hot today. English-German translation | An example is: Es demasiado caluroso afuera para estar jugando fútbol hoy. When commenting on the general heat from the weather the adjetive caluroso is best. If you were wondering how to say a word or a phrase in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese or Russian, this site will help you to get the answer. It looks like summer is finally here. in Russian 1. Access hundreds of lesson plans, printables, realia, song activities and more! Hace calor. in Spanish When talking about the weather begin hot or cold, use “hacer” (to do/to make). Hace calor hoy.

Traditionally Bonito/ais not as attractive/graced as Beautiful/Hermosa. phrase. Exclamations. AH-she kah-LOHR. It is hot.Tengo que saltar a la piscina. Me quejé cuando hacía frío, y ahora me quejo porque está caluroso. (it has a high temperature) a. hace calor. in French 1. Here's what's included: SpanishDict is the world's most popular Spanish-English dictionary, translation, and learning website. When you’re sitting outside on a hot summer day with some coworkers or friends, that’s probably not the sentiment you wish to convey. It is hot (This phrase uses a third-person singular form of hacer followed by a noun. It seems like saying “estoy caliente” would be the proper way to express that you are hot, as in, the temperature is high.

Have you tried it yet? To make weather exclamations, such as “It’s so hot!” use qué + the appropriate structure. Unfortunately these Spanish differences for non-native speakers are a common and embarrassing mistake.

Check out these other articles to help you Learn Spanish. English-Russian translation |

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). Yes, estoy caliente means “I’m hot” but more in the “I’m hot for you” sort of way. Using tener with the temperature words combines how you physically feel instead of insinuating you are hot or cold to the touch or sexually turned on!

Hace calor hoy. Parece que el verano ha llegado por fin.

Similarly, you use “hacer” to say “It’s sunny” (Hace sol), “It’s windy” (Hace viento) etc. Parece que el verano ha llegado por fin.

(weather) a. hace calor. I complained when it was cold, and now I complain because it's hot. The word caliente means “hot” while the word calor means “heat.” It seems like saying “estoy caliente” would be the proper way to express that you are hot, as in, the temperature is high. Start survey >>. The word picante is used for something spicy hot, such as a hot sauce or food. phrase. HowDoYouSay.Net provides translations, pronunciation and other vocabulary help for words and phrases in some of the most popular languages of the world. Spanish for Hot #4: It’s hot translated to Picante as in spicy

The word hot also have other possible translations.

Hace calor. Spanish for Hot #3: I’m hot translated to Tengo calor as in high temperature English-Japanese translation | Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. in Italian

If you are looking to comment on just the physical heat for your body due to the high temperatures, you’ll want to use Tengo calor, which literally means “I have heat” but translates to “I’m hot.” Similarly, if you are cold, you’ll want to say tengo frío instead of estoy frío.

The word hot also have other possible translations. So for She is hot, you could say: Ella es (muy) sensual Beautifulis translated as Hermosa/o. It normally means 'to do' or 'to make') HELP US MAKE THIS SITE BETTER. in German It’s very cold. It’s hot. A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time). Hot video on the Speaking Latino YouTube Channel. English-Italian translation | Está cálido en Florida en esta temporada del año.

Spanish for Hot #2: She’s hot translated to Atractiva as in sexy … Spanish for Hot #1: I’m hot translated to Estoy Caliente means “I’m horny” It's hot today. You can also watch the What’s the Word? A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).

Unfortunately these Spanish differences for non-native speakers are a common and embarrassing mistake. Hace mucho frío. (You look so hot in that dress!). in Chinese. The verb 'hacer' is often used in weather expressions. I need to jump in the pool. Featured photo credit: San Juan suak by Mr. Theklan via flickr. In the post The Worst English to Spanish Translation for HOT, I told a story that illustrated that hot can also mean atractiva or sexy.