Yes, you need to get 7500 XP in ALL Assassin's Creed games.

In Assassin's Creed Odyssey Evie is unlockable, but how do you do that? UPDATE: We've added more information for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Lieutenant Evie not unlocking and what you can do about it. We've no idea, since we don't own all the games on PC. Has anyone else had this issue or is it part of the game? It says you have to get the "Master Assassin badge" to unlock her for use in-game. We also use cookies to analyse site traffic, personalise content and Uplay wasn't even around when Assassin's Creed 1 first came out. Brawlhalla Server Status - Are The Servers Down For Maintenance. This seems to be a regular bug and Ubisoft has recorded it. Nice and simple. How to get Evie's Nighthawk Outfit and Jacob's Huntsman Outfit in Assassin's Creed Syndicate! Chris joined us in 2011 and loves Star Wars, comics and bad videogame movies. Fortunately this probably won't be too far away. Evie is essentially free DLC you can get through the Ubisoft Club. I just started to play the game about a week ago and I was playing the Evie Character and I got mobbed by the cops and a band of gang members that are still straggling round after clearing whiteChapel, Evie Died and when the game reloaded Jacob was the playable character and the game will not let me switch between the Evie & Jacob. Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate is the most modern of the Assassin's Creed titles to date and takes place in jolly old England during the industrial revolution. Assassin's creed, Jacob and Evie Frye - Duration: 3:00. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla lets players swap the gender of Eivor whenever they like, this allows for a more flexible approach to the game while making the main character of the game appeal to all players out there.

Netflix and Ubisoft Partner for Live-Action... Assassin's Creed Odyssey Evie: How To Unlock... Assassin's Creed Odyssey September Update Adds... Assassin's Creed Valhalla Map - World Size and... Godfall Crossplay - Is There Cross-Platform-Support? Does this include spin-offs?

provide relevant advertising. Another possible fix that players have discovered is to recruit another Lieutenant - either through missions or by just knocking an enemy out and recruiting them that way. In a first for the series, players can play as one of two main protagonists One character you can find is Evie from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. Assassin's Creed Valhalla Exploration Difficulty - What Do the Options Change? If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate – Character-change Glitch - Duration: 4:39. findlestick 50,231 views 4:39 Assassin's Creed : Syndicate - Jacob Frye - Open Free Roam Gameplay (HD) [1080p] - … You can find out more in our [XBOne] Assassin's Creed: Syndicate "switching character to or from Evie & Jacob, [XBOne]Assassin's Creed: Syndicate "switching character to or from Evie & Jacob | Forums. I have shut down mt console a few times and that did not help. On PC, presumably. If you're on console you simply have to login to Ubisoft Club in Odyssey's main menu, go to Club Rewards and select Evie. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is out this week, and one of the best things you can do in the game is sailing your ship around the Ancient Grecian world, recruiting lieutenants to serve you. Of course, this does mean owning two copies of the game... As for why you'd want her, Evie is a Legendary Lieutenant that adds three major bonuses to your ship: +9% Javelin damage, +15% Fire Javelin damage, and +18% Damage when you're low on health.

Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. privacy policy. I have shut down mt console a few times and that did not help. Assassin’s Creed Syndicate fans will be treated to some free bonuses in November in the form of a set of new outfits for both Evie and Jacob. I'm stuck with the Jacob Character, pressing the right joy stick to switch between Evie and Jacob is greyed out. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate "switching character to or from Evie & Jacob I'm stuck with the Jacob Character, pressing the right joy stick to switch between Evie and Jacob is greyed out. Fortunately (sort of) there's a back-up way to unlock Evie and the other rewards tied to silly Challenges.

We use cookies to enable you to log in and set your site preferences. On PC it's a bit different.

The bug is most likely to appear is you unlock Evie before you get your ship, although even that's not guaranteed. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address.

Looking back at Assassin's Creed Syndicate, though, it's hard not to wish Evie got just as much love from Ubisoft as her brother. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. All in all, not too bad... if you can get her. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? How to get Evie's Nighthawk Outfit and Jacob's Huntsman Outfit in Assassin's Creed Syndicate!Checkout my Assassin's Creed Syndicate playlist for more goodies - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL31f6SgKklKlQz7-67n99LyGdGQjzXrCc►TWITTER - https://twitter.com/Th3CoG►INSTAGRAM - https://instagram.com/jaredloredo/►FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/GearsOfWarClanDebate?ref=hl►GOOGLE+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/+CogIncorparated/posts►VLOGS - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL31f6SgKklKmSeFarinKEmrtIO8FVXWVvSend Mail To - PO BOX 1023 Ogden UT 84402Your all beautiful and amazing people, enjoy life and stay positive! If you unlock her on the console version via the much-easier method above, using the same account you use for Uplay, you'll also unlock Evie on the PC version. She'll be available once you have access to the ship. Assassin's Creed Odyssey is out this week, and one of the best things you can do in the game is sailing your ship around the Ancient Grecian world, recruiting lieutenants to serve you. My only save game is the auto save that is on the console HDD.

One character you can find is Evie from Assassin's Creed Syndicate. You'll be using Uplay so you're already logged in to the Ubisoft Club, just go to the Club Rewards page and you'll see Evie. Neither of these fixes work 100% of the time however, so you activated Evie in the Ubisoft Club after you got your ship and have tried recruiting another lieutenant from somewhere... you may have to just wait for a hotfix from Ubisoft. Any ideas would helpful. There have been a number of reports that Evie doesn't unlock for everyone, or at least does not appear in the Lieutenants menu of your Ship to be recruited - despite unlocking her through the Ubisoft Club.