ختم ہونا Khatam Hona اختتام پزیر ہونا Ikhtataam Pazeer Hona : All Over Complete Concluded Ended Terminated Over : having come or been brought to a conclusion. From one side to another; from side to side; across; crosswise. 3 of 5. Over Meaning in Urdu - In the age of digital communication, any person should learn and understand multiple languages for better communication. Urdu definition is - an Indo-Aryan language that has the same colloquial basis as standard Hindi, is an official language of Pakistan, and is widely used by Muslims in urban areas of India. Urdu is the most widely spoken and understood language in Pakistan. "Toss them into car", Drama Dramatic Play Play : کھیل Khail : a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. This article was co-authored by our trained team of editors and researchers who validated it for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Ball : گیند Gaynd : round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games. Sign up for free within minutes to access a whole set of various translation options and utilize your free words by ordering from qualified translators. You have searched the English word "Over" which means “زیادہ” zayada in Urdu. "Two infantry divisions were held in reserve", During : دوران Duran : At some time in; concurrently with. Copy the link to share the translation by the social networks or email. Over (informal to male) ", Early Former Other : قدیم دور کے متعلق Qadeem Dor Kay Mutaliq : belonging to the distant past. The answer Descartes came up with for this dilemma was, “I think, therefore I am,” which means that thinking is the one thing he knew could not be artificed. It is an English expression and holiday, so it was copied right over, untouched, to Urdu. Over is tredning recently in news and blogs with following headlines: - You can get more than one meaning for one word in Urdu. Maybe you misinterpreted what they said to you. While this phrase only means "welcome," it would be used also to mean "welcome back." Urdu speaking people use a lot of English terms for modern devices, like "TV, radio, computer, modem, cable and microwave". From one person or place to another regarded as on the opposite side of a space or barrier; -- used with verbs of motion, adv. 1 of 3.

dayaar.

When you can see both the strengths and limitations of your over-thinking, you can balance your level of over-thinking with more doing.

3 of 3. "Up and about", Beyond : آگے Agay : farther along in space or time or degree. Excessive; too much or too great; -- chiefly used in composition. "We teamed up for this new project", Which : کونسا Konsa : interrogatively. (for formal female), "Kya kar re ho? You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Get Over. ", Where do you live? The Catholic Sex Abuse Crisis Is Far From Over - The New York Times. prep. All of this may seem less if you are unable to learn exact pronunciation of Curious, so we have embedded mp3 recording of native Englishman, simply click on speaker icon and listen how English speaking people pronounce Curious. zayada Beyond a limit; hence, in excessive degree or quantity; superfluously; with repetition. Tensions at No 10 play out over top role - BBC News, - The car turned over : Gari ulat gai He took over my gold set : Es nay mere sonay kay set par najaiz qabza karlia. ", "Please share more information on this beautiful language. ", satisfied with the fact that all the phrases listed were indeed what I would say in Urdu. You can also find multiple synonyms or similar words of Over. prep. similar words like Just type the Urdu Word in the Search Box. (informal to female). Batsman Batter Hitter Slugger : بلے باز Balay Baz : (baseball) a ballplayer who is batting. You can find words like Over from Hamariweb.com dictionary in multiple languages like Urdu, Arabic, Hindi, Spanish, French and other languages. How do I say "What are you doing?" See Put over words meaning used in the idiom & with more related idioms. adv.

adv. adv. "Beyond the last mountain", Concern : تعلق Taluq : something that interests you because it is important or affects you. you need to let go and continue your life You can describe your problem by mixing some Urdu with English words.

"A decision unfavorable to the opposition", "Two infantry divisions were held in reserve", He took over my gold set : Es nay mere sonay kay set par najaiz qabza karlia, قدیم دور کے متعلق Qadeem Dor Kay Mutaliq. ", Division : فوجی ڈویزن Fauji Division : an army unit large enough to sustain combat. On the other side, you can also make Over sentence in Urdu as several English words are also used in the English language. prep. - Synonyms and related prep. The immense popularity of horoscopes drove the need for having Daily Horoscopes in Urdu, for our local population.

I wore lots of smiles while trying to pronounce the words. In the modern world, there is a dire need for people who can communicate in different languages. adv.

Upon the surface of, or the whole surface of; hither and thither upon; throughout the whole extent of. The page not only provides Urdu meaning of Curious but also gives extensive definition in English language. The definition of Over is followed by practically usable example sentences which allow you to construct your own sentences based on it. You can even teach someone else who under-thinks! By using our site, you agree to our. I've recently decided to convert to Islam and this site has helped me learn the basic, "Because there are so many different words used for family members, it was of great help to see them listed in such, "I learned basic sentences. "I get bored sometimes", Usual : عموماً Emuma : occurring or encountered or experienced or observed frequently or in accordance with regular practice or procedure. Ask for human translation service and ensure your text is adapted relevantly in response to the comments presented, Handy Free Translation Service just in Your Pocket. Urdu is language that combines Persian, Arabic, Turkish, English and Sanskrit terms together. Typically, you would just simply say "khush aam deed (خوش آمدید)." Be it words, phrases, texts or even your website pages - Translate.com will offer the best. Thank you for fast and easy way in learning Urdu!