Nick Drake Better not treat me right Family Tree Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Watching the trees go by What a good looking girl can do Better take your picture too Better not treat me right

starts and ends within the same node. Better not treat me right

Just have to forget you Make sure your selection Lay me down and cry Don't want to remember My baby, at the end of the depot On the sudden If You Leave Me This is just a preview! Just have to forget you If You Leave Me Believe me, pretty mama Better not treat me right Just have to forget you After tomorrow night Believe me, pretty mama Better take your picture too Don't want to remember What a good looking girl can do Don't send me no letter Don't write me no postcard Thinking about you, baby Makes it twice as hard Believe me, pretty mama After tomorrow night After tomorrow night Don't send me no letter Thinking about you, baby Believe me, pretty mama After tomorrow night, Nick Drake Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Believe me, pretty mama Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Well I'm sitting here Makes it twice as hard An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Don't write me no postcard Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me Ooohh no Baby please don't go And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me Ooohh no Baby please don't go Ooohh girl I just want you to stay A love like ours is love that's hard to find How could we let it slip away We've come too far to leave it all behind Believe me, pretty mama Believe me, pretty mama Just have to forget you