endobj good ethics and of value systems, then what they harp on is moral value. set of values. %%EOF h�bbd```b``�"�H�� �=,�Ln�����-`�T0;L��ܑ`s�A��Ui�D�e��H�K`�{���|$]��j4A��s�x?��# �l���t���Rg`��H��~��;z�Hu�?ӿ �7! According to the authors, these companies had a humanistic soul. 77 0 obj <> endobj endobj �@��%��ž��x��c�"��H��� #yF�z�>. endstream endobj 78 0 obj <>/OCGs[117 0 R]>>/Pages 72 0 R/StructTreeRoot 70 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 79 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 80 0 obj <>stream Importance of Social Values and Norms Society has various types of people with various background. The Importance of Values. <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.5 841.75] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> <>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 595.5 842.25] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 1 0 obj endstream endobj 91 0 obj <>stream "�0��{�r��,_>ų޿_�y9U}J�|���5�=x£?kM �H 6��hȒ���`=L�����)a�4H�����4���M���������9�lY�~8������#N�}8h�t� %%EOF

��@� ��Ā�J*-� ��P��ȂH�~%�+@Z���"��L] 3 0 obj This is the World Values Day call to action! �v0�i��D@'���J����ed���9�TȢAplOLd*����dd|�Q*N�C���Ը �HR����}&4���X��T����P����X;�ڬjC <> %PDF-1.5 endobj �2��:�2{�y�����Z��Ș4���U��`���t%J�����CI����S�!l�g����\�9ӳ%��ë���P�k�����Xf�Ͼ�%3�n`w�t�}�K.��>gʂZ���/�ޑe����N+� These people are associated with different religions, manners, literature, festivals, customs, and … h�b```e``�b`a`��A�����, Q��J��wR>v�|r��&���oVy|Ŷ��n5000����*�^J� ��@8 endstream endobj 88 0 obj <>>>/Metadata 32 0 R/Outlines 138 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/PageMode/UseOutlines/Pages 84 0 R/Type/Catalog/ViewerPreferences<>>> endobj 89 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageC]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 90 0 obj <>stream %PDF-1.6 %���� b��jS������a�����P�

h�bbd```b``��K@$�e��D2j�IC0� "٘A$�X�B ��L�{�I[�z��, ��lK5�t���`�8 ���.����DR���� Ҏ�0��4� 5��"!`���D>o�e��' �?/�10}z���qD���Dn u� ,�W���������u�⬠�e`)� The Importance of Being Earnest By Oscar Wilde SAMUEL FRENCH, INC. 45 WEST 25m STREET NEW YORK 10010 7623 SUNSET BOULEVARD HOLLYWOOD 90046 LONDON TORONTO CHARACTERS (As originally produced h�b```a``�``c`��� Ā B�@���р$�o~cT����OV�F��џ�6��*8���b�wa`ز4�+h�Z ���f�p^�[S�qBm������r����Z�~���y����z�D���['�4e?�������� )�Ē�(�7i��ۉ?�w�����y.���}��^F��t(�J��ߑ�P.o��B��JR?�g/ͽS��`�LP3����G��`�1*�3�� ` �3*2��$��!������2\e]�|���5�,��ߘ_���p0���7bf���.e6��,��n����A�la�\P���p�ц1f�-�Y ����tn�۬QFq��#�ʝQ�� i�͆ ,�Dd�� @������z�$�@OVӢR6'eee2l%�.o�&s��!��� .h�e�˿���1���E恑�����Y�P�%a�D��2�B��y�P�( �����B��wW�By�ԗ(u∷�>�%�1T)�Ӓ�v@�T�)�Z�c�)�� ��KDk�c�|V��� %PDF-1.7 %���� 3 0 obj )��Z�%��5�A���k�h�8fb��:�[E2�,��i$bF��Fom� ��Q�2�6ij�`���)q#L�\��M�P���d�BDS�Q�G�bt�.��Ga�(�B �x7q`�QFݙ����M�c暶{� a�AO�El���EQ0�O}ҥ/ّ�b��2�l8Fp ���G)�gB�;�?� ׇ��z��`�ֱ�Y(�Kz��C�9Q�4�Ƹ�Ǩ�1 �=d����� )Ta�$���Rڟ�lFki_M��8Z��O���x�`�U�����`�#ef��C^c���A��Un(M"�^Z�,��q��w�d������w���Q4�1�)����\�4���p^��"�G8�}�]���+{.�ޡ��S�ұ5��a�,��? D2}��`���D�>��V�"Y��E���|0� \S�ז?k�;l^8c،c�D0� ڵ�a�{�!eј�"�f(�;6�{8nT`��)i���#Ԥ��h�:n��� � endobj endobj %PDF-1.5 %����

endstream endobj startxref m�`5�3�!� nșb�檪�����?�븈�:��b��#�Ҍ��'�����Ɯ~4��0y�k��O�p���|}G�� ���#�2��0V�3U�R+��P[g��Tu ��4��*a["(q$�B���R��lPǜk�4�W�s Y�)m�� �a}��m���};Px�:��?�怺�B�gց�{�dB�&K�� s"n��*���9os-:��n�^R�B�H�=���G�������Ы�cs�'�����B6M�t�������6X�V�Rl�o���R{j��+�Ӯ���p8v@�.��Qۙс�!���m�o}h�iGסs���ըQ{K�kUJh��b�� [{�����=����ތ^sBѰ�|�C����c�I�ֺ�?�E��p�XԀ֢�����s@pZG��}B���w��J��AO�گ��|`bۡ# LZ�u]�\3�A$C2����`�P ɘ# T�Ø n�3�88p؃磅��~تl8H��Zp�`.3 vZ��Rܴ3�*�miْ���aӔ�jm��4��68���uQ � 4. �Lɦ���֦� �΄2.�i�T�» #�%�S��9�轆��o� �`�8i� ��% h�b```����� ce`a���!0$pR�u9��b���s� �L��i��������;7dG]��e����m�潷� lj�l��T�;ʊ�k� Ny]��*6qƩ�K�s��hl�~�hn���E�J�m��2R6ު�}��-�C��h��M?܂�2��Qּ�P�Kl endobj Investor Returns S&P 500 Good to Great Firms of Endearment 3 Years 38% 75% 73% 5 Years 13% 77% 128% 10 Years 122% 221% 1026%. 0 �O�e����H>'{C�Bw���E�z��������g��F����r�AbR����C����U��*Y����b�Y��/�1����QZC��������T�Hd���4������~V���iQV&�`�@'Z�a҈pnaryV�K����m��)�[����_�jV�ˏ���ɸ������{�|�?��2ή���V\��G��N'�g0TT���M���8)r��9e�tq�(��(�08� �V0�q)>u����حD=�!��u[Ow0u��(�lV�u��5[v�W3o5`W˩��pɴ\���#Ga�9�h�=��b�I��Җ�ɤ�d::����7Թ'����K��>�v�~O*�����Jf;����^y�F��� '�QLĄg�[��r��7;9�4QO��k PDF | In this article authors aim to examine if there is any influence between how organizational values are noted within organization and some... | …

%���� PDF | In this article authors aim to examine if there is any influence between how organizational values are noted within organization and some... | … endstream Qƨ` ]| 0 ]�VjK?v|;R-�&�I�֭�0)����|��᮹��v���+Qݿ���v�1�kL#ǻ��5Y�ŰD��G���k�ܲ��]��2l!�.Y���hw���N9�˯��Tb�������Y���[&"�q�kN>��o�Z��p_�bI�vU�5�~�]���y�矹�l�l\�pk{�?�]���������ߕ)+�F"~b)�K�v'�-��K �/_w�Ԧ[`�����J�7��52�s��iQZ�-���%�ڍ7�kw"�B�kw`�҂��7��K/ߴ��v�we�ʴƖ���Ԧ[ �[�y�v���[�=�M9�PSl�H�"�[����=@��--�4T��&oi��$bK4�D���.

endstream endobj startxref 4 0 obj

‘Truth prevails”, “love thy neighbor as yourself, “learning is g… 118 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[87 85]/Info 86 0 R/Length 144/Prev 250934/Root 88 0 R/Size 172/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream �e4`Pe`H``L`` ``````0``P �8�Zl� *8H�1�ag�Yw�d=̟��¢� �aC(�'C��q�Qiu ����|H31�\R���� �o ��5! What's important to you? Morality defines an action to be good or bad. 2 0 obj These values include the simple difference between right and wrong, a belief in God, the importance of hard work and self respect. <> 3 Collins in Good to Great by significant margins over the long‐term (See Figure 1). Values are the things that are important to us. If you have heard people claiming about (or of the lack of!) h�bbd``b`fS���`o�} � !`$x��G ��Hl,)Vq�@�Y �Y�����2��q����?� c�N endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 291 0 obj <>stream stream 7 0 obj Defining company values is a critical step towards building a strong culture. 4 0 obj %PDF-1.5 Values are different for each person.These can be defined as ideas or beliefs that a person holds desirable or undesirable.The variability in that statement is, first, what a person could value, and second, the degree to which they value it.Values may be specific, such as honoring one’s parents or owning a home or they may be more general, such as health, love, and democracy. ÚqeH{�!I��� cH&f�Ŝq1i��)��LY�/%S�E;R1M�\j��!ô�h崍�/��QR�:��ǟ:]qz=��v�,J��p��d�}�a�:)�`O�a�0��1 �S�U��`�����b^1�#ϓb�?aF0�'p O��^�!�m���1L���;8���@�L/+�4-�����I�.f�` Redefined and Importance of Organizational Culture By Ashok Kumar Banaras Hindu University, India Abstract ... experiences, philosophy, values that hold it together and is expressed in its self-image, inner workings, valid.

They have a similar 6 0 obj h��W�r�6������K /��g,_�ױ���[�)R%)����,Hٔ�K�.

249 0 obj <> endobj 264 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[249 43]/Info 248 0 R/Length 83/Prev 1389512/Root 250 0 R/Size 292/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream