I hope it stays here forever.More, Dear Guest, Spacious and full of light, the restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal for every occasion, from dinner with family to business lunches or birthday parties.

Both servers wanted to get our order from the stairs behind the table, rather than coming close to our table. Whether you cruise multiple times per year or you're new to cruising, the goal of Royal Caribbean Blog is for it to be a useful resource for keeping up to date with what's new and exciting with Royal Caribbean. Make...you feel right at home, I often come to have lunch and study. Staff are fantastic and never make you feel rushed - quite the opposite! Luxurious, silky black truffle butter with aged Parmesan, nutmeg & more shaved black truffle. They offer food that is not on their menu. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was good to try some old classics including the tempura style mushrooms and veggie burger. Burgers have their own unique additions and taste, no ketchup or mayo needed! They offer food that is not on their menu.

The drink service was incredibly slow. One of the servers kept putting his hands in front of one of our guests, completely disregarding of her presence at the table. Very Yummy and would definitely go again... as I did!More.

With chili, fennel, capers, white wine & garlic, topped with lemon zest & extra virgin olive oil.

The Christmas schedule will be announced soon and the above info is still to be confirmed

Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Grilled eggplant layered with Bella Lodi & tomato & basil sauce, served with freshly baked twisted garlic bread. The focus is on fresh, sustainable and top-quality ingredients with a menu that features homemade pizza and pasta that's made on site, every day. Again far from it. It's always great to hear that we are giving great experiences! Apart from that good will visit again because of Carolina xx. Spacious and full of light, the restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal for every occasion, from dinner with family to business lunches or birthday parties. Like what you see?

We will of course thank everyone...More, Drinks and starters are awesome. I must say food was excellent made to perfection.

Sustainable salmon with a rich shellfish, tomato, white wine & fennel stew, topped with a garlicky aioli. and the decoration and atmosphere is very pleasant.

Good for a quick business dinner or casual couples night.More, Dear Matias, you feel right at home, I often come to have lunch and study. Very accommodating. We also tried the home delivery and the food reached us in about 35 minutes, warm and as good as in the restaurant.

Lackluster reviews but this is the best restaurant in Nicosia. And definitely not the best restaurant in Nicosia. Moscow Believe me It’s NOT. ... service, and quality environment for a very successful, 5 Andrea Avraamidi Engomi, Nicosia 2411 Cyprus. Carolina I think her name was. Each course had a great portion size, garlic bread...for starter was 4 bread rolls, amazing carbonara for main with good ham to pasta ratio, and then this delicious caramel brownie which melted in your mouth with popcorn, sauce and ice cream for dessert again very good size brownie compared to other restaurants.

Fantastic atmosphere/architecture, Brilliant Staff, Amazing Food.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our goal has been to provide our readers with expansive coverage of all aspects of the Royal Caribbean experience. Made on-site with the best, sustainable and locally sourced ingredients, Jamie's passion for great tasting, honest food remains at the heart of each of his restaurants. South Africa.

Do you know about when you'd like to sail? Manager brilliant staff not to good.

Music, furniture, the feel and cleanliness are brilliant as well. If not, just leave blank, Please help Royal Caribbean Blog with just a $1 donation. Chicken Al Mattone ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Thank you for visiting Jamie's Italian and for posting you review. I hope it stays here forever. Prosciutto & sweet pear with peppery rocket, radicchio, chicory, toasted pine nuts, pecorino, Parmesan & honey. A super-fresh combination of avocado, roasted beets, mixed pulses & grains, sprouting broccoli, pomegrenate & spicy seeds with harissa dressing & cottage cheese. Highly recommended! We would...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

Drinks were good prices too. The drinks service was exceptionally slow here.

Jamie's Italian Menu It is an icon with title Really sweet and caring staff! Can always guarantee excellent food quality. For example, the Brownie states that it comes with caramelised popcorn, however, it comes with a vanilla ball of ice cream. For example, the Brownie states that it comes with caramelised popcorn, however, it comes with a vanilla ball of ice cream.

We asked the same...server if there were whiskey options (as there are no whiskey options on the menu) and when asked about a specific whiskey option he said he would go and check and he never did. As it was my birthday they even wrote happy birthday on my plate and gave me a candle. Thank you for visiting Jamie's Italian and for posting you review. I eat the best bolognese in my life. Hotels near Shacolas Tower Museum & Observatory, Hotels near Sacred Temple Of Virgin Mary Faneromenis, Hotels near Archbishop Makarios III Foundation - Byzantine Museum and Art Galleries, American Restaurants for Families in Nicosia, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Nicosia.

Wild mushrooms with mascarpone, garlic, white wine, lemony gremolata, Parmesan & herby breadcrumbs.

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Royal Caribbean Blog. for starter was 4 bread rolls, amazing carbonara for main with good ham to pasta ratio, and then this delicious caramel brownie which melted in your mouth with popcorn, sauce and ice cream for dessert again very good size brownie compared to other restaurants. Vegetables sliced, chargrilled & marinated in a garlic & herb-infused oil, served with mini buffalo mozzarella, tomato & ricotta crostini, garlicky chickpea dip, grissini, pickles & olives, Juicy prime beef with smoky prosciutto, balsamic, onions, Cheddar, tomato & homemade mustardia mayo.