Jason Falinski MP 26 views.

Shareholdings in public and private companies (including holding companies) indicating the name of the company or companies, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in Ricardo Health Limited, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in Carewell Health Pty Ltd, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in BHP, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in COH, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in GXL, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in HKN, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in MQG, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in OSH, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in QBE, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in RHC, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in S32, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in SCG, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in SYD, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in TLS, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in WES, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in WFD, Jed Jay One Pty Ltd atf Pareto Trust has shareholdings in WOW, I am not aware if my spouse holds other shares and I have not made enquiry, 2. Gifts valued at more than $750 received from official sources, or at more than $300 where received from other than official sources provided that a gift received by a Member, the Member's spouse or dependent children from family members or personal friends in a purely personal capacity need not be registered unless the member judges that an appearance of conflict of interest may be seen to exist, Forest Coachlines donated a coach ride to and from Canberra for approximately 50 guests attending Mr Falinski's inaugural speech, Complimentary subscription to Foxtel at electorate office, provided by Australian Subscription Television and Radio Association, Small painting of approximately 30 x 30 cm, painted by a client at the Bee Centre, donated by the Bee Centre, Warriewood, 12. I am not aware if my spouse holds any other registered directorships of companies and I have not made enquiry, 6. Real estate, including the location (suburb or area only) and the purpose for which it is owned. [1] [2] Mitglieder [edit ] Wahlergebnisse [] The Liberals' hold on the seat has been only remotely threatened once, when Wentworth only tallied 55.2 percent of the two-party vote in 1972.

Last edited on 19 June 2020, at 03:41. APH Link, 1. Wiki Link | Falinski defeated Bronwyn Bishop in the Liberal preselection contest.

It was first held by Bill Wentworth, the first Minister for Aboriginal Affairs, and the great-grandson of politician and explorer William Wentworth, one of the first three Europeans to cross the Blue Mountains.

Membership of any organisation where a conflict of interest with a Member's public duties could foreseeably arise or be seen to arise, Member of the Liberal Party of Australia, NSW Division, I am not aware of my spouse being a member of any other such organisation and I have not made enquiry, 14. Period Expenses (SQL), Telecommunications - Residential - Official, Family Traveller Domestic Scheduled Fares, Official Government or Vice-Regal Function, Office requisites and stationery 1 Aug to 31 Aug 16, MFD Monochrome copy charge 28 Aug to 27 Sep 16, MFD Colour copy charge 28 Aug to 27 Sep 16, Office requisites and stationery 1 Sep to 30 Sep 16, MFD Monochrome copy charge 28 Sep to 27 Oct 16, MFD Colour copy charge 28 Sep to 27 Oct 16, Office requisites and stationery 1 Oct to 31 Oct 16, MFD Colour copy charge 28 Oct to 27 Nov 16, MFD Monochrome copy charge 28 Oct to 27 Nov 16, 6,820 Personalised letterhead stationery 31 Aug 16, 10,000 Personalised letterhead stationery 2 Nov 16, 1 Australian Geographic Explorers: The Olympics: Faster, Higher, Stronger 15 Aug 16, 3 Dare I Say: Inside Stories of the World's Most Powerful Speeches 5 Nov 16.

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives Bronwyn Bishop held the seat from 1994 until 2016, when she lost a preselection contest for the Liberal Party candidacy following an expenses scandal. 1 x $22.50 Lamb Salad & 1 x $3.50 pot of green tea, 2 x tickets provided from Rugby Australia to attend the Wallabies & Ireland Game at Alliance Stadium on Sat 23 June 2018, Sponsored travel to Tokyo Japan on 29 July to 31 July 2018 including return airflights, hospitality, accommodation and on-ground transportation. Family and Business Trusts and Nominee Companies, (i) in which a beneficial interest is held, indicating the name of the trust, the nature of its operation and beneficial interest, Zed Jay Two Pty Ltd atf Striker Self-Managed Superannuation Fund ("SMSF"), I am not aware if my spouse is a beneficiary of any other trust and I have not made enquiry, Bank account in spouse's name atf dependent child, (ii) in which the Member, the Member's spouse, or a child who is wholly or mainly dependent on the Member for support, is a trustee (but not including a trustee of an estate where no beneficial interest is held by the Member, the Member's spouse or dependent children), indicating the nature of the trust, the nature of its operation and the beneficiary of the trust, I am not aware if my spouse is a trustee of any other trust and I have not made enquiry, 3. 3:56.

Any sponsored travel or hospitality received where the value of the sponsored travel or hospitality exceeds $300, Membership of the Qantas Chairman's lounge, The ARU provided two tickets to its Hirers suite at the Sydney 7's on 5 February 2017, Two tickets to AMP's corporate suite to attend the Wallabies vs Scotland test match on 17 June 2017, Two tickets to ARU suite to attend the Bledisloe test match on 19 August 2017, Two tickets to the NSW Business Chamber corporate suite to attend the NRL Grand Final on 1 October 2017, Two tickets provided by Australian Rugby Union to its suite at the Sydney 7s game at Allianz Stadium, Moore Park on Sunday, 28 January 2018, 1 x ticket from Swiss Business Chamber provided to Jason Falinski & Partner to attend Swiss Business Awards on Wednesday 21 February 2018, 2 x tickets provided from TabCorp to Jason Falinski MP & Partner to attend Queen Elizabeth Stake Day, The Championships Racing Grand Final at Randwick Race Course on Saturday 14 April 2018, 1 x ticket invitation from Swiss Ambassador His Excellency Pedro Zwahlen, provided to Jason Falinski MP to attend Swiss Delegation Luncheon Meeting on Wednesday 11 April 2018, Lunch Meeting with Dick Smith on Monday 4 June 2018. Jason Falinski (born 1970), Australian politician; See also. A breakdown of the $137,850.03 in expenses claimed by Australian federal politician Jason Falinski of the Liberal Party of Australia in 2016. Coordinates: 33°40′08″S 151°15′11″E / 33.669°S 151.253°E / -33.669; 151.253, Electoral results for the Division of Mackellar, Results of the 2019 Australian federal election in New South Wales § Mackellar, "Bronwyn Bishop's battle for preselection for seat of Mackellar", "Bronwyn Bishop dumped as Liberal candidate for seat of Mackellar", Division of Mackellar - Australian Electoral Commission, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Division_of_Mackellar&oldid=963315814, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 June 2020, at 03:41.

Representative for Mackellar, New South Wales, Home | Wiki Link | The entire wiki with photo and video galleries for each article. Summary | If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link. Coronavirus III: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - Duration: 19:29.

The nature of any other assets (excluding household and personal effects) each valued at over $7,500, I am not aware if my spouse holds any other assets (excluding household and personal affects) each valued over $7,500 and I have not made enquiry, 10.

Any other interests where a conflict of interest with a member's public duties could foreseeably arise or be seen to arise, I am not aware of any other interest where a conflict of interest exists and I have not made enquiry, Arnold Bloch Leibler (Lawyers) provided me with pro bono legal advice as part of the due diligence I conducted to ensure there was no question regarding my citizenship status, All Interests (CSV) | All Interests (SQL). 1 This member has claimed $2,016.00 of parliamentary travel allowance to stay in Canberra in 2019. The division was proclaimed at the redistribution of 11 May 1949, and was first contested at the 1949 federal election. That election is also the only time to date that the Liberals have come up short of winning enough votes on the first count to win the seat outright. Since then, Ivyrise has worked on albums with alternative rock producer Alan Moulder , famed for his work with The Killers , Nine Inch Nails and Billy Corgan from The Smashing Pumpkins , and A lead singer Jason Perry . Summary |

The nature of any other substantial sources of income, Income from investment property at Woolloomooloo, Income from shareholdings and investments as set out above, I am not aware if my spouse has any other substantial source of income and I have not made enquiry, 11. Ball's announcement followed the Liberal Party's endorsement of Jason Falinski, a former activist for Australian republicanism and critic of the Howard Government's policies on asylum seekers, describing them as "inhumane".