Alexandra, Front Office Manager.

We are so delighted you enjoyed your hotel and our boutique, eclectic vibe in the heart of Downtown Pittsburgh. The food is only so-so and it is way overpriced. I loved it.

Top-Ausstattungen & -Services der Zimmer sind z. The rooms were elegant. Yes, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. B. Dachterrassen-Bar, kostenloses WLAN und Restaurant. “At Kimpton’s Hotel Monaco, inspiration is everywhere, and some visitors might find themselves wishing they could take its whimsical décor home. Kimpton hotels are where a sense of place meets boutique style. ** Our team checks in daily via text message to offer contactless delivery of towels, sheets or trash pick-up and is available 24/7 to deliver anything else you may need. There was plenty of channels, the shower was hot and pristine. This is a stylish upscale hotel in a good location in downtown Pittsburgh.

I'm delighted that your second stay went as well as your first. sandwich. A hotel's guest rating is calculated using data provided under license by Tripadvisor. Thanks for the feedback, richardmT6118SE! Loved the location, walkable or easy to grab an Uber. Wir gingen mit dem King Spa-Raum, um die fabelhafte Badewanne in der Dusche zu bekommen, zusammen mit etwas mehr Platz im Raum. 620 William Penn Pl, Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1816, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. In addition, as a valued Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh guest, you can enjoy a fitness center and a lounge that are available on-site. B. auf Bewertungen antworten und Ihr Profil aktualisieren zu können.

Travelers looking to enjoy some jambalaya can head to Church Brew Works, Nola On The Square, or Gandy Dancer Saloon. By booking direct on our website and becoming an IHG® Rewards Club member, you'll enjoy what you can’t get elsewhere. The Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh offers more than 11,300 square feet of event space, including the Rialto Suite on the ninth floor with rooftop access. Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh is a chic, pet-fiendly boutique located in downtown Pittsburgh, just 1,650 feet from the Cultural District.

Andernfalls könnten Sie auch ein Sushi-Restaurant ausprobieren, z. Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price, 620 William Penn Pl | Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1816, Complimentary Wi-Fi access for all guests + suites come with separate living rooms and soaking tubs, Around 20 miles east of Pittsburgh International Airport, Multiple bus stops within walking distance. Dazu noch die zentrale Lage Mitte in Pittsburgh, geräumige Zimmer, freundliches Personal und fertig ist eine etwas andere und tolle Hotelerfahrung. I’m so impressed with this hotel! Thanks so much for such a wonderful review, B6365TNanthonyg! Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. - Alexandra, Front Office Manager. The valet parking guys went above and beyond when our car didn’t start! Rooms at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh are trendy and sophisticated with bold colors mixed with black and white color palettes. My husband, my dog, and I are on our first trip since the pandemic visited to see family in the midwest, and we stayed at the Kimpton Pittsburgh both to and from our destination. Auch der Fitnessraum ist ausreichend. Please try again later or contact the. B. Minibar, Klimaanlage und Flachbildfernseher. Selecting will reload the Regent hotels website in this browser window. This includes the bathroom, which not only had no locking mechanism, but did not even close all the way. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. Es ist sehr geräumig. Sie werden von Ihrem Aufenthalt im Kimpton Monaco nicht enttäuscht sein! The Capital Grille, Eddie V's Prime Seafood und Condado Tacos. This gray Beaux Arts beauty, built in 1903 as the headquarters of Duquesne Light, has been reborn as the city’s chicest boutique sleep. - Alexandra, Front Office Manager. Ja, kostenpflichtiger öffentlicher Parkplatz in der Nähe, sicherer Parkplatz und Parkservice stehen den Gästen zur Verfügung.