Copyright © 2020 Discovery, Inc. or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Plus, LaCroix tastes like fruit but has no artificial sweeteners; it’s flavored with naturally extracted fruit oils. Mix with sparkling water to create elderflower pressé, or add to wine, prosecco or champagne to start a party in style, High in caffeine, this iced cold brew coffee will keep you cool on hot days while giving you the boost you need – an ultra refreshing kick-start to the day, Jazz up brunch or breakfast with this golden latte. This is a zestier take on a cosmo, and you don’t have to drink it in that stupid glass. Enjoy this refreshing iced coffee drink with a dollop of cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, Try a refreshing, non-alcoholic mojito cocktail recipe that skips the usual rum to create a booze-free blend for parties, Non-alcoholic cocktails can still be packed with plenty of cheer. Perfect festive tipples from mulled wine, to a ginger-snap cocktail. This watermelon lemonade looks amazing but is super-simple to make. But that is a totally different story and you will be reading a lot about that trip soon. Here are nine La Croix cocktails you can slip into this weekend. I was not a believer in spritzers but a lil’ LaCroix even makes rosé even better. With no added sugar, this skinny version is super easy to make and comes with significantly less guilt. Muddle strawberries and lime with cane sugar, add vodka, shake with ice. This is why La Croix works so well for cocktails, especially ones that you must gulp down when it’s 95 and humid. You can use the milk of your choice including dairy-free varieties like coconut milk, This simple kiwi, mango and pineapple fruit smoothie makes an ideal morning treat.

And it’s délicieuse. Light and tasty? It's an easy way to pack in the vitamins and give yourself a boost, Easy to make and full of good things, you’ll never chuck a pineapple into your compost bin again with this refreshing pineapple and vanilla iced tea, Blend the flavour of green tea with mango, fresh mint, lime and ice to make this iced tea. Instead of stirring sugary mixers into your alcohol, you can add the same zesty splash of flavor with no added clunkiness—and lots and lots of tiny bubbles. And that’s my final point: THE FLAVORS. Serve with a handful of raspberries on top. Garnish with a sprig of mint.

LaCroix is everyone’s cool aunt. The aforementioned Coconut. The perfect warm weather drink is an elusive unicorn. Read on for 12 La Croix mocktails that will surely become your go-to beverages of choice.

Then I read a glowing essay about in the New York Times Magazine in which I learned its provenance was not, as I assumed, the South of France, but rather the Midwest. better alternatives to bottled sparkling waters, Vinho verde or other very light white wine, Slices of tropical fruits like mango, pineapple, melon. Add LaCroix.

Alissa is the former urbanism editor at Gizmodo. There are 12 official LaCroix flavors, although I only see about half of them regularly on shelves. The typical greyhound, but not typical at all because it’s pamplemousse. Luckily, I have the answer. It's perfect for a kids party or makes a refreshing summer drink for kids or adults, Create a wonderfully refreshing alcohol-free summer spritz with only four ingredients - make as spicy as you like, Make a cooling coffee frappé with our easy recipe. This spin on the mint-and-lime classic contains delicious pomegranate seeds and juice, Serve up this fizzy and fruity mocktail at a party, for all of the fun but none of the alcohol. Salt the rim of the glass and squeeze half a grapefruit into it. For a lighter spin on the classic margarita, look no further than a can of lime LaCroix, or your favorite lime-flavored seltzer water of choice. Welcome to Gizmodo’s Happy Hour. Which is why the Coconut one does taste quite a bit like sunblock—in a good way! Combine ingredients in equal parts and add a few shakes of nutmeg. (via In Katrina’s Kitchen)

Ladle out into glasses, including the fruit. https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/lacroix-sparkling-water-cocktail-recipes Refreshing and boozy? Substance abuse for nerds. Combine equal parts wine and brandy, add fruits and cinnamon, let flavors combine for a few hours. An easy frozen drink to satisfy your cravings for something cool. Use an alcohol-free spirit with a spicy, complex flavour, Mix up a jug of this refreshing, still, cloudy lemonade made from zingy lemons and plump raspberries, A fruity and grown-up non-alcoholic punch perfect for the drivers at the picnic or party, Mix a sparkling mocktail that will bring sunshine to any party – and to make it slightly sweeter, use soda water instead of tonic water, Don't go to the coffee shop for a chai latte – instead, make one.

But this one is tasty and simple, with mint, lime, agave and La Croix.

These are flavors which are unlike anything you’ve ever tasted in a beverage. Wow your guests this festive season with a delicious Robinsons Fruit Cordial tipple. Garnish with a rosemary sprig. The Grapefruit is so grapefruity that they have to resort to a French spelling just to convey the true and utter grapefruitiness. Bonus points, because you can put all of that summer produce to good use adding flavor on flavor on flavor. Although it does, indeed, taste a little like sunblock. It makes a wonderfully refreshing summer drink at any time of day, Grab a handful of fresh mint leaves and pour over boiling water to release its wonderful flavour and scent.

Pisco is tequila’s cooler cousin. Thanks to Ann Friedman, Margaret Wappler, Summer Block Kumar, Doree Shafrir, Jade Chang, Carolina Miranda, and Mikey Burton (who is probably the biggest LaCroix fan I know). See in the New Year with one of our perfect cocktail concoctions. Combine ingredients in equal parts, garnish with a slice of watermelon (because it’s summer). To get the full nutritional benefits, drink it pulp and all, A cordial-like drink made from fruit, vinegar and sugar with sweet and sharp notes - an elegant mocktail to share with friends, Preserve the flavours of a batch of raspberries in this refreshing concentrated drink - delicious with soda on ice, Fragrant and refreshing, springtime elderflower cordial is easy to make. It’s called Pamplemousse. Add gin and LaCroix. Bubbles + bubbles + one of the less-appreciated stone fruits = brilliance. Non-alcoholic drink recipes. In my search for better alternatives to bottled sparkling waters, I found that canned water was better for the environment (for one, the recycling rate for cans is nearly twice that of plastic).

Although LaCroix has been around forever, its sales have tripled since 2009. For years, cupcakes have held their own against those on the lookout for a new fad to replace them in the pecking order of sweet treats. Crowd-pleasing party recipes to see in the New Year. These LaCroix cocktails only require a few ingredients each—and they're going to be the easiest, most refreshing drinks you'll make all summer. Remove from fridge and scoop into glass, pour LaCroix over the slush until it’s a drinkable consistency. Use storecupboard spices like cinnamon and cardamom to recreate this Indian-inspired tea, Make a matcha latte as an alternative to your regular hot drink. Add LaCroix and garnish with a strawberry. This is a lighter take on the traditional piña colada without the coconut creme and existential guilt. This is why La Croix works so well for cocktails, especially ones that you must gulp down when it’s 95 and humid. I also like the fact that LaCroix’s water is responsibly sourced here in the US. This flavorful drink has the same fizzy sensation of champagne minus the alcoholic buzz. Sweeten the tea with honey according to taste, Get started in the morning with an all-natural juice packed with cucumber, apple and spinach. A non-alcoholic alternative to mulled wine, ideal for entertaining kids and drivers, A simple classic that everyone can enjoy. Perfect on a hot summer's day.

Serve in a festive margarita glass rimmed with salt, if desired. Subscription offer: save 44% and receive a brand-new cookbook. I found out about it a few months ago when the cans curiously began popping up in my Instagram feeds. Toss the ingredients in a blender and enjoy! The water is named after the St. Croix River and La Crosse, Wisconsin. Muddle lime with cane sugar, add equal parts other two ingredients, drink them both up, and call me in the morning. Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice. It’s time to give your summer cocktails a makeover with the zany fruit-essence flavors of LaCroix sparkling water. We look ahead to a year peppered with botanicals-based tonics and shots made with turmeric and apple cider vinegar. While you can certainly swap soda or tonic with LaCroix to make a traditional drink like a vodka soda or a gin and tonic, I’ve found that it works best as a replacement for the heaviest flavor in a cocktail so you can add yet another flavor to the mix. Passionfruit! Apricot! Please be aware that those mineral waters are being fracked out of the earth by pumping oil into the earth near the wells.

23 ratings 4.9 out of 5 star rating. In a good way! Nojito (Non-Alcoholic Mojito): It’s not always easy to have a mocktail on hand for guests who aren’t drinking. From mocktails, cordials and coffee to chilled summer soft drinks and sparkling homemade lemonade, our alcohol-free drinks are sure to satisfy. Not to ignore the fact that I love pineapple and we are going to a tropical paradise soon with lots of pineapples! All rights reserved. But there are some other great reasons to drink LaCroix. Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta-Buttermilk Pancakes. Combine equal parts of all three ingredients, serve with a pineapple wedge. 34 Items Magazine subscription – save 44% and get a cookbook of your choice From mocktails, cordials and coffee to chilled summer soft drinks and sparkling homemade lemonade, our alcohol-free drinks are sure to satisfy. Studies suggest the curcumin in turmeric has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Bonus: It’s so easily converted to a cocktail with just a shot of rum for those who want it. You never knew how good sangria could be with bubbles. Let's take a moment to remember that there are other drinks out there. The versatile flavors (not to mention bubbles) will help you chill in the sweltering temps, whether you're off to a pool party or romantic picnic. It’s hard to achieve all of these things in a single glass. This treasure chest of international flavours will taste phenomenal and help keep your tummy happy. Peach-Pear! Combine equal parts bourbon, tea, and lemonade, freeze until almost frozen (it probably won’t freeze all the way due to the booze). The swooping 80s watercolor art on loan from your childhood dentist’s office will make you want to stock these cans in your fridge.