Please try again.

It arrived this afternoon & I immediately made a cup. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This brand was co-founded by surfer, Laird Hamilton, who was on a mission to get more out of his morning cup of coffee. This product is fabulous.

The perfect blend of the highest quality premium instant coffee and our Original Superfood Creamer. WikiWiki Premium Shipping can be selected at checkout on US orders under $40 for a flat fee of $8. I love the flavor, it is creamy smooth, and best yet, I feel like I have found a coffee product that is actually good for me.

But this superfood coffee creamer is keto, Paleo, and vegan. The unsweetened kind still adds a touch of sweetness thanks to the coconut. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Add an energy boost to your coffee, tea, smoothies, & food. It’s also available in hazelnut, French vanilla and mocha, for those who like a flavored brew, and it comes in casein- and lactose-free versions for the dairy-free set.

Laird Superfood reserves the right to cancel or modify any offer at any time.

Choose WikiWiki Premium Shipping at checkout.

Less than $1 per cup, coffee and Superfood Creamer included! Great product! With long days spent out on the water, he needed a way to stay energized and fueled all day long. Product description. So he started experimenting with his coffee, adding in functional fats as a way to give it more of a punch. Unable to add item to Wish List. All of our products are sustainably sourced and thoroughly tested to ensure that you're putting the cleanest, finest ingredients in your body.

If you're looking for a plant-based alternative to the chemical-laden coffee creamers on the market, you're in the right place! I had left the product in my Amazon cart for a while, unsure about the quality.

It tasted pretty bad.

Laird will enjoy three shots of espresso with any Laird Superfood creamer – he likes to switch up the flavors between the original and the turmeric creamers. Upon brewing I was surprised with a little foam reminiscent of a perfect crème.

My first impression was that the price was way too high, but was comparing it to the price of a pound of coffee and soon realized that Laird outlasts a pound of coffee almost 4 times over. Reviewed in the United States on 7 August 2018. Exclusive offers and recipes, delivered straight to your inbox.

This stuff is awesome. Our Original Creamer is specially formulated to provide better, more sustained energy than coffee alone. With all the good fats in there, it makes your cup filling and energizing. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Laird Hamilton famous big wave surfer continues to innovate.

Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Anyway, I was pretty hopeful this Laird Superfood Instafuel would be different. with the purchase of any eligible product. © 2020, Ketogenic Supplies

Also available in French Vanilla and Hazelnut flavors. Forget all your preconceived notions as this isn't your grandfathers instant coffee.

There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. All of our products are sustainably sourced and thoroughly tested to ensure that you're incorporating the cleanest, finest fuel into your routine. This stuff is awesome. Reviewed in the United States on 24 August 2016.

Read on for a few that actually amp up the health benefits of coffee. Choose Free Basic Shipping at Checkout. With its $25 price tag, I did not want to order it and then not like the taste of it.

Estimate 3 business days after your order has processed with WikiWiki Premium Shipping. A convenient, healthy and delicious energy drink alternative. Laird Superfood Coffee Creamer Vegan Turmeric - Vegan Non-Dairy Golden Milk Coconut Creamer, 16oz Bag 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,892. Give it a try guys! Efficient source of energy due to the naturally occurring full range of MCTs. All shipping offers are limited to orders with U.S. mailing addresses. This ingredient is sustainably harvested off the coast of Ireland. Description Optimal Performance | Healthy Living Gluten Free Vegan Non GMO Dairy Free Keto Friendly Aquamin Paleo Magazine Approved Soy Free Aquamin - A natural multi-mineral complex made up of 72 trace minerals.

*By clicking 'Subscribe' I consent to receive marketing messages from Laird Superfood via email and, if applicable, SMS. I bought Instafuel thinking it would be the coffee I drank when I was feeling lazy- but it is perfect and has become my morning ritual! containers, available online. Powered by Shopify, Fast Free Shipping for Orders over $150 Australia-wide | Living Life Low Carb, Laird Hamilton - Superfood Creamer - 227g, Coffee Creamer - Chocolate - Before you Speak 300g, Coffee Creamer - Caramel - Before you Speak 300g, Coffee Creamer - Coconut - Before you Speak 300g, Coffee Creamer - Vanilla - Before you Speak 300g.