$28.60 $ 28.

If you still have questions browse the topics on the left. The controller's curves are designed with your hands in mind and have molded rubber grips for comfort and control.

A 1.8m cord lets you sit back from the monitor on a couch if that's your style. I needed a game controller that would work with Steam, Origin, and 3rd party emulators on my PC. Accessories for Nintendo, PC, Xbox and PlayStation Systems. This controller has about the same button layout as the Logitech F310. Plug and played perfectly. I try to test in Xbox360 Console but This one don't see the game pad.

I like so much the Logitech items because they have a good support and good quality.

I like the symmetry the Logitech F310 has better.

I wanted a cheap knock-off gaming controller that I could use on my computer. If by joystick, you mean dual analog sticks, then yes. Who is covered? Steam is where I buy most of my digital computer games. Our game controllers work well with Sony Android TV™s. I bought this controller even though I don’t own an Xbox One.

Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Im a Console & P.C gamer & decided to purchase this gamepad because of the reviews. Logitech F310 Gamepad brings you a console-style gaming experience on your PC. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The controller can work as a replacement for any of these controllers. Check our Logitech Warranty here. However, if you already own a PlayStation or Xbox controller, those are both valid options. Buying this, I was concerned because the description didn't say if it worked for windows 8, or if the control sticks also worked as buttons. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. It was designed for Win8, Win7 and Vista, however it works on XP too.

Very happy I bought it, works perfectly. I just plugged it in and it started working immediately. Your preferences will decide what controller you like better.

Except the F710 is wireless and uses batteries. Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

:D. works exactly like a ps2 or ps3 controler minus the rummble feature.

Give it a go or use your current ps3/ps4 or xbox360/xbox1 controller's with motioninjoy ds3 tool .

Simply put: It does, and they do. Go to.

I wanted this controller to use to play computer games. Play console ports with their native-style controller or adopt a more relaxed position while enjoying PC games. i use it for ffxi(just have to use the program it comes with and put it on Direct input easy to do) and i LOVE it i plan to buy a second one for my other pc. . Works fine, just run the calibration Wizard before you use it. The familiar layout of this gamepad brings console-style control to your PC games.

I borrowed a PlayStation 4 controller from my friend. Shop Logitech F310 Gaming Pad Blue/Black at Best Buy.

long, comfortable play sessions. Here is an Amazon link to see the price of the controller and to learn more about it. and we have not verified it. I don’t like how the main joystick is above the secondary joystick on the Xbox One controller as much. Contact Us Downloads - Gamepad F310 There are no Downloads for this Product. I play some computer games with a mouse and keyboard, but I tend to favor games that work best with a controller.

Everyone.

Description Logitech F310 Gamepad brings you a console-style gaming experience on your PC. A 1.8m cord lets you sit back from the monitor on a couch if that's your style.

Manufacturers, There are no FAQs for this Product. Send me an email when my question is answered, By joystick i assume that you mean analog stick, if so it has 2. provided through the Logitech Logo button on the gamepad together with Change the standard commands or adapt F310 for play with an unsupported title, using Logitech profiler software.

In my opinion is 5 stars.

Crafted for a console-like control experience and innovated from traditional design, F310 fits like a glove.

But the Xbox 360 was the last video game system I owned, and I enjoyed playing it a lot. There is a more expensive wireless Logitech controller. . I am also using Ubuntu instead of Windows, so there might be a few odd issues because of that. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. I bought one of those cheap $10 sabrent ones wasn't happy within the first 5 minutes of it being in my hands so I sent it back and ordered this one. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. We aim to show you accurate product information.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Logitech Logitech F310 GamePad. Learn more about Logitech Gaming. But for the most part, this controller works great in Windows 10 and Ubuntu. 3 1/2 stars out of 5 for me . seamlessly.

Great controller.

A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. 2 Years - … The nice bonus about this controller is that the original non-Bluetooth controller had a wireless dongle you could purchase.

There are no Spare Parts available for this Product.

I feel like the control sticks aren't //quite// as smooth as the xbox controller I'm used to, but honestly, that's a bit of a nitpick. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I bought this controller for the first Steam games I purchased. Already purchased your product?

Make the Most of your warranty.

Qty: Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less.

Yes, I use it with Windows 8, but I haven't updated to Windows 8.1 so I'm not sure if it works with that. Play on your TV.

Register Getting Started FAQ Community Downloads Warranty Specifications ... We've put everything you need to get started with your Gamepad F310 right here. I only tested this one a few days I can say that I like so much, I used it in JustCause2 and Microsoft Flight Simulator X .In both the game saw them as Xbox360 game pad and worked without any problem, any way in Logitech Support all body can find a useful help and easy to follow plus more downloads about it.

Most of the first games I bought on Steam were ports of Xbox 360 games. This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A. What is covered? undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, This Gamepad works with old standbys to today's biggest titles thanks to its broad game support, Easy to use thanks to the familiar layout.

I liked the Logitech F310 slightly more than this controller. None. I tried that controller as well. Add Walmart protection plan powered by Allstate.

Why? The service good too.Thanks.

Standard Android TV controls - Pros : Feels great , analog sticks remind me of a ps2/ps3 controller, easy to use & adjust settings ( use mouse as right stick ) , durable, great on price, works with steam & current games pretty good with very little to no fail