This video speaks for itself. Recipe: Try our Mini Hawaiian Sandwiches, Surfin' Nacho Boards: Add some heat and sweetness to nachos with jalapeños and peaches. This only leaves one thing: what kind of menu will you offer to your guests? Thayer Allyson Gowdy; Styling: Dan Becker, Credit: If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Try decorative mangoes ($9), a bunch of artificial anthurium ($11). Make your celebration extra special by checking out some of our recipes, hacks, and decorating ideas for parties of all kinds. I’m Julie, the cook and co-bartender around here. Look for floral half-aprons ($11) or pinafore styles with ... Luau Party Island Menu.

This menu for six showcases some of Hawaii's most delicious flavors, from papaya to pineapple. Birthday party ideas, party planning, and party tips for all occasions. Macaroni Salad (Island Style)A mainland favorite brought to Hawaii is served at many luaus. My Tropical Rice Salad and Tropical Island Rice are both delicious salads to eat on the side with chicken or fish, but also a great main dish for vegetarians and vegans. Head poolside with an island-themed party full of tropical recipes featuring ingredients such as coconut, pineapple, and macadamia nuts. These Thanksgiving recipes are tried-and-true family favorites from our table to yours. LOMI-LOMI SALMON. Bonus: it also tastes great room temp, so your guests can eat it whenever. Fabric: Buy garments made of fabrics woven from cotton, silk, rayon or a blend. This delicious shrimp dish is based on the food trucks found in Hawaii. It is simple, fast, and easy to prepare. Gary Moss, Credit: You found a location, sent out invitations, and thought about how you are going to decorate your venue to look like a perfect Hawaiian getaway. The pineapple and marinade sauce take these skewers will take your luau from basic barbecue to tropical paradise. Shoyu Chicken as served at the Polynesian Cultural CenterChicken marinated in soy sauce, sugar, garlic and ginger. KuloloA Hawaiian pudding made of taro, brown sugar and coconut milk. Ryan Benyi; Styling: Lynn Miller. Learn how your comment data is processed. By using Tripsavvy, you accept our. Required fields are marked *. Alan Fong's New Wave Luauby Alan WongAn excellent cookbook by one of the premier chefs of Hawaiian Regional Cuisine. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. 1. Banana/Coconut/Guava CakeYou'll probably find one of these tropical-flavored cakes at almost any luau that you attend in Hawaii.

Although traditionally cooked in a special underground oven, there are many recipes available that you can make in an oven or slow cooker.

Recipe: Try our Grilled Pork with Macadamia Rice. )Do: Ask a talented friend to hold a hula lesson. Mango BreadThis version of mango bread is a recipe by Hawaii's most famous chef, Sam Choy. I’m a tattooed, carboholic food nerd that loves Guiness and whiskey. When visiting Hawaii, you'll encounter many foods that may seem foreign to you. in no time. This recipe is courtesy of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu. Luau Party Food recipes are not the only ones I have on my blog, there are 500+ Recipes here for you to enjoy! I’m including my recipe for Quick & Easy One Pan Cheeseburger Sliders – use the method for making a lot of sliders in one pan, but add teriyaki sauce to the ground beef, and top with pineapple rings. This recipe is courtesy of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu.

Affiliate DisclosureI have included affiliate links to useful products and services related to the topic of this post.If you purchase via the links I may earn a commission.As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Buy a 12-pack of coconut cups (that come with umbrellas, of course) on Amazon for $18. Don't: Limbo. Recipe: Try our Grilled Shrimp with Cool Cucumber Salad, Mini Hawaiian Sandwiches: Make a simple chicken salad and pop it on a cocktail roll for the easiest-ever slider situation. One of my favorite dishes when staying at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort is pork fried rice, so I wanted to include this recipe for Teriyaki Pork Fried Rice that tastes amazing! Tropical Shrimp Salsa. This is the main course at their Ali'i Luau. Like many salads, it can be made many different ways. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This recipe is courtesy of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu. Visiting Hawaii is on our bucket list, so we’ve not actually been to a luau on one of the islands. Break out the tiki lights and fire up the grill for an unforgettable spread. Use chicken wings as an appetizer, or larger cuts as a main dish. This recipe is courtesy of the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu. Look out for more luau party ideas soon!

The main focus of this post is to give you lots of delicious food and drinks recipes that you can serve at your luau at home!

No time to make a large cake? Mellow: You might not know it by name, but the exotica genre is what you hear when you think of all things tiki. I’ve already got a page with 50+ Recipes for a Hawaiian Tropical Party, but this list of Luau Party Food is focused more on the cuisine of the Hawaiian Islands rather than an overarching tropical vibe.