I'm going home, everybody — I'm going home," Schultz, who owns Oblio's, an institution in Oshkosh, said in a video recorded Monday from Ascension Mercy Hospital. Now he's out of the hospital and … Contact Molly Beck at molly.beck@jrn.com. Letzte Aktualisierung: 06.11.2020, 11:00 Uhr. Die dänische Regierung hat am 29.10.2020 alle Bundesländer in Deutschland als Risikogebiet eingestuft. “Wear a mask,” Schultz said to those who plan to attend. He’s hoping by sharing his story, others won’t have to go through what he’s dealing with.

I want to give up my bed to somebody who can use this bed.".

Deaths were already rising in several Midwest states over the past two weeks compared with the prior two-week period, including Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota and Wisconsin.

See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays.

We’ve got to stop the spread of this, this is, it’s just terrible. OSHKOSH, Wis. (WBAY) - An Oshkosh businessman is sharing his firsthand experience battling COVID-19. "People. Johnson, a Republican, said there have been “so many tragedies” for those who test positive, but “at the same time, COVID is not a death sentence.”, "Try to explain that to the 215,000 families who have lost their lives," Schultz said.

That's where Mark Schultz is hospitalized.

Mark Schultz, 64, owns Oblio's Lounge and Primo Restaurant in Oshkosh.

All your well wishes. It doesn't treat everybody the same.". "All your prayers. The bar and restaurant owner is angry — but resilient. You got to be serious about this.". Mark Schultz, the owner of both Obilio’s and Primo, is hospitalized with COVID-19. He stayed in the ICU for six days until he was released on Monday. sitting next to him. DOWNLOAD THE APP: Get the latest news, sports and That's what helped push me through this.". He says, “We’re trying to be responsible during this thing. The United States reported over 63,000 new cases on Thursday and over 60,000 new cases on Wednesday, a level on back-to-back days not seen since late July and as total U.S. cases surpassed 8 million.

Deaths nationally remain fairly steady at 700 per day, but health experts caution fatalities are a lagging indicator that rise weeks after a surge in cases. It’s dark inside Oblio’s in Oshkosh, and Primo restaurant is closed too. “This virus is unbelievable what it does to people,” he said during a phone interview with Reuters on Friday from his home, four days after getting out of the hospital.