To learn more about how we use the cookies, please see our cookies policy, This site requires JavaScript for certain features to work, but this Cover with foil if it begins to brown too much. We cut it into 18 but you could easily divide it into 24 small squares for a party. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7Punwig-o, beat egg add sugar,oil,banana,carrot and mix, Add flour,orange juice,orange zest,raisans and mix, Bake it and let it cool down..Remove and dust with icing sugar. Filed Under: baked, Banana, Christmas Cakes, Christmas Special Recipes, Cinnamon, Egg Recipes, Eggs, Oranges, Recent Recipes. Over the past few years I’ve been on a mission to find and create recipes that I can make from scratch. customersupport@waitrose.co.uk, You can also add it to one of your existing cookbooks, Send a link to this recipe to a friend or your own e-mail address as a reminder, The recipe will be added to your scrapbook. Learn how your comment data is processed. We use cookies to provide you with a better service on our websites. Pls give me an eggless version of carrot cake.. Hi when should we use baking soda.some of ur cake recipes u have added baking soda and some of others u r not using.pls can u clarify, @Anonymoussome recipes calls for baking soda and some calls for baking powder, @Soumya Saraadding banana makes this soft, Good Morning Ms.Aarthi, God Bless you well!I did this cake and turned very well.I doesn't use the oil but melted butter..taste really yummy.I am having it for my breakfast.Thank you so much for this wonderful recipe.TC, Your email address will not be published. I hope you enjoy the recipes on this blog as they are tried and true from my kitchen to yours! by Mary Berry. Grease a 20cm-diameter Mix in the sweetener and oil. A company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with (no.00339181) and registered office at Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane London E1 1FH. In a mixing bowl add eggs and beat it,add sugar and beat till frothy. Thank you so much for the delicious healthy cake recipe!Its super amazing with carrot,orange,raisin and banana flavour all mashed up into one!I made it and my family just love it!Gonna bring this awesome treat fr my friend tmrw!Check out my blog and see ur cake come to live in Malaysia!Thanks once again! This delicious, traditional cake is so moreish – when testing this recipe, we couldn’t eat it fast enough! If you are unable to use JavaScript Mar 7, 2016 - Mary Berry's Carrot And Banana Cake - Woman And Home

Beat the eggs and the sugar together until thick. Someone is diagnosed with diabetes every two minutes.

In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and spice together. Cool on a rack. Add in oil and beat well.Add in banana puree,carrot,flour mixture,orange juice,orange zest, raisins and mix together.

Customer comment

To test the cake,just insert a skewer to test whether the cake is cooked.Let it stand for 10-15 min.Then remove it … So if you can get your hand on a tub of cream cheese just try this..Make this delicious cake this weekend and let me know how it came…, Raisins (I used black and golden)-50 gms /1/3 cup. In a bowl mix together flour,baking powder,cinnamon,salt together and set it aside. SC039136). © The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK, a charity registered in England and Wales (no. is not enabled on your browser. Prepare a tin by applying butter on all sides and dusting it with flour,so that the flour coats all sides of the tin,then remove the excess flour. It’s sticky but light in texture, not too dense. Required fields are marked *. by email at For the icing, beat the butter and cheese together, then add the sugar and vanilla. Spread on the cold cake. The Waitrose & Partners farm, Leckford Estate. Make sure the cake is completely cooled before topping otherwise the cream cheese will melt.

WELCOME! If you'd like to comment further on this recipe you can do so in the

When the cake is cool, cover with the sweetened quark and top with orange zest and walnut pieces. Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and bicarbonate of soda. This recipe is modified from Aayi’s Recipes..You could add some chopped nuts in this cake.I used a some orange juice and zest which gives this cake a fruity tone…Since we are adding mashed up bananas,this cake stays so moist upto 3 days…You could make a frosting for this cake so that it will taste so good.The best frosting that goes with this cake is Cream Cheese Frosting.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Tip this in the prepared cake tin.Bake for 45-50 min. You can go back to this later in your, Opens a new window for Diabetes UK on facebook, Opens a new window for Diabetes UK on Twitter, Opens a new window for Diabetes UK on youtube, Opens a new window for Diabetes UK on instagram, Please view Whisk.com privacy policy for more information. Grease a 20cm-diameter cake tin with removable base. This healthy version is easy to make. You could use cinnamon in place of mixed spice or try using different nuts such as hazelnuts or almonds. Add in oil and beat well.Add in banana puree,carrot,flour mixture,orange juice,orange zest, raisins and mix together. « Gobi Manchurian Dry Recipe / How to Make Restaurant Style Gobi Manchurian Dry. Try cutting into small squares before you top it, then pipe a blob of sweetened cream cheese onto each square and sprinkle with orange zest and a piece of walnut. Heat the oven to 180°C/gas 4 and lightly grease a 20cm x 25cm cm cake tin with the rapeseed oil.