Use it in a variety of recipes, including cookies, cupcakes, cakes, muffins and donuts.

Manufacturers, Ingredients: Water, 1.8% Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Vanillin, Pure Vanilla Extract, Caramel Color, Ethyl Vanillin, Potassium Sorbate (As Preservative), Potassium Hydroxide (Acidity Regulator). Mexican Vanilla Blend By Molina Vainilla, 16.6 Oz (Pack of 3) Bundled with PrimeTime Direct Silicone Basting Brush in a PTD Sealed Bag 4.5 out of 5 stars 32 $24.75 $ 24 . So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Discover how to make the flavor of your dishes, Desserts and drinks with a splash of Vanilla Molina® Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Shame on me, I was fooled!! I will use this over any other Vanilla. suppliers and others provide what you see here,

(4 Pack) Molina Vanilla Extract, 8.3 fl oz, What others said when purchasing this item, I have used it many times before. I have been using this product for some time now it is just exquisite to work with it for my cakes, breads, cookies and best of all my kids will notice when I use different. Offered in a handy 8.3 oz bottle, this original vanilla includes a mixture of pure vanilla and vanillin. I've used this brand for years.

My first time trying this vanilla and it brought such a nice smooth flavor to my chocolate chip cookies. Amazon.com : Molina Vanilla - Mexican Vanilla 8.3 FL oz / 250 ml : Natural Flavoring Extracts : Grocery & Gourmet Food 75 ($0.50/Fl Oz) Select Option. All it takes is a few drops. IT IS A BLEND. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Molina Vanilla Blend, 8.4 oz: 8.4 oz, Qty 12; Since 1944; Old-fashioned Mexican vanilla; Authentic Mexican … Though it says 'Vanilla Extract'... it is NOT pure vanilla extract. My kids love this flavor of Molina Vanilla flavor on their pancakes do not even use syrup on them. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Current selection is: 4 Pack, (2 Pack) McCormick Maple Extract, 2 fl oz.

Such a nice unexpected find! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. It's reasonably priced and it serves my cooking needs well. Enhance the flavor of some of your baked treats with the Molina Vanilla Blend. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. You can finally get the authentic pure Mexican Vanilla from Mexico without the cost of travel, hotel, avoiding the water, etc! Electrode, Comp-a2a6098d-3284-4e0a-a322-72f6a1f48b91, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ca35e786-007-175b79ff6535d2, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:05:15 GMT, Pack Size. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Molina Mexican Vanilla Blend Extract - Original, 8.3 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. and we have not verified it. Our Molino Real vanilla is made with natural pods from Papantla Veracruz … See more details at. This authentic Mexican mixture does not contain coumarin. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-6994e1cc-855b-48fd-b8bf-47a9b627ea6b, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-45cd1db3-007-175b7a5764b118, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:11:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1b42c479-3c28-47ea-92f0-f9d5abd12dfd, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-d7a3a002-007-175b7ac377fbb4, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 14:18:38 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Wow. - Recipes - You got to the right place! Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Contains vanillin and artificial flavor (or flavoring), Made with Mexico's finest pure vanilla and vanillin, Suitable for flavoring baked goods such as cakes, cookies, muffins, pancakes cup cakes, donuts and more, Formulated to enhance the flavor of homemade food products. This authentic Mexican mixture does not contain coumarin. All it takes is a few drops.

Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly.

Contains Artificial and Natural Vanilla Flavors. Wonderful vanilla a great mix of natural vanilla, got 4 big bottles for only a few dollars, great price Our vanilla product is made from real vanilla beans, is brought into the U.S. legally (FDA# 16359565038) and doesn't contain dangerous Coumarin or Corn Syrup as most vanilla …

Make sure you read this TITLE carefully. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! Mexican vanilla adds fantastic flavor to all of your sweet dishes, cakes, pastries and beverages. This vanilla has the finest mild flavor...it has a pleasant aroma and taste..it is pungent but not harsh.. There are very few places in the world where vanilla is harvested, but the sweetest and most aromatic vanilla is Mexican vanilla. Baked a nice cake tasted fantastic. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash.