There are a total of 21,558 sex offenders in Pennsylvania. From its countless restaurants to its scenic parks, Royersford has activities that accommodate all ages. The area is very safe and has an extremely low crime rate. The chance of being a victim of violent crime in Montgomeryville is, The chance of being a victim of property crime in Montgomeryville is, The chance of being a victim of crime in Montgomeryville is. All the stores, gyms, restaurants are within walking distance, which is usually hard to come by in a suburb.

The 3 mega malls are within driving distance and there is easy access to the highways to the city. I never walk alone at night. I have grown up here my whole life and have been filled with amazing opportunities including sports, girl scouts, and community events such as movies in the park. #3 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #6 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #7 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #9 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #10 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #13 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #14 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #18 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #23 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #28 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #30 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #33 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #34 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #36 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #39 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #46 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #47 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #50 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #51 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, #53 Best Places to Live in Montgomery County, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Caal is awaiting trial. Violent crimes in Montgomery are 83% lower than the national average In Montgomery you have a 1 in 253 chance of becoming a victim of crime Montgomery is safer than 89% of the cities in the United States Year over year crime in Montgomery has not changed

A month later it was restored, repainted and they installed all new gold lettering, so I'd say, very on top of things! Authorities said Madison’s roommate, Darryl “Omar” McMillian, 37, shot Madison during an argument about money. Very safe a great area to raise a Family. I have grown up here my whole life and have been filled with amazing opportunities including sports, girl scouts, and community events such as movies in the park. Doylestown use to be shunned by the people who lived outside the Borough but as the outskirts filled up and became unaffordable people moved into the Doylestown Borough and it eventually became a hot spot. It is a very safe location and i wouldn’t have wanted to grow up anywhere else!Read 31 Reviews, Current Resident: Hatboro is a small quaint town. The environment is clean and there is less to worry about. It has exceptional schools and families. If you are in danger, call 911.

Thomas has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is awaiting trial. Based on data including state test scores, college readiness, graduation rates, SAT/ACT scores, teacher quality, as well as reviews from students and parents. (The US average is 22.7) There's always new flowers being planted and they listen to community advice.

At 2:07 a.m. Norristown police responded to a disturbance in the vicinity of Haws Avenue and West Airy Street, according to court documents. The schools here are above average as the high school has done so much to help me excel in all my classes and in college readiness.

Not only are the neighborhoods safe and protected, I feel as though I can go out and walk around at night safely without having to worry about danger. The information contained within this site is owned and managed by Pennsylvania law enforcement agencies and … : This data reflects the 2019 calendar year and was released from the.

Not registered? Of course there are somethings we could improve on, besides being a bit pricey but I believe overall Upper Dublin is a good place to live. Limerick Township police arrested Torres a short time later at a private residence in that township and he is awaiting trial. My grandfather suggested the neighborhood brick entrance sign looked a little dirty and falling apart. A month later it was restored, repainted and they installed all new gold lettering, so I'd say, very on top of things! We’ve been living in the area for the last 20 years. Crime Map for Montgomery County, PA. Crime Map. chessler@21st-centurymedia.com The graph is based on the national average score of 100%. Very good from a long term investment perspective! Authorities identified the victims as Chung Won and his wife Sun Won. If you need to exit this website quickly, click on the ESCAPE button. Raised two kids both went through the local public school system both graduated high school. The Spring-Ford Area School District is the nearby public school and has a great education system. Explore the safest places in the U.S. based on crime rates for murder, assault, rape, burglary, and other crime statistics. Based on the color coded legend above, the crime map outlines the areas with lower crime compared to the areas with higher crime. In July 2019, McMillian was sentenced to 25 to 50 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to charges of third-degree murder and person not to possess a firearm in connection with the slaying. says all cases solved, This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Assault 10/31/2020 5:59 … It’s located close to many prime areas like the King of Prussia Mall, Philadelphia Premium Outlets, and an easy enough drive to the city of Philadelphia. One of the best public school systems in the state adequately prepares students for college and the professional world. Naseema Sami, 44, of Folsom, Delaware County, and her son were found hiding underneath a bed in the residence. I also enjoy feeling safe in my home and having really kind helpful neighbors.

There is nothing I do not like.Read 21 Reviews, Current Resident: Beautiful small town, with local college and secondary schools. The 19 homicide cases recorded in 2019 include: Jan. 3 – At 11:56 p.m. Pottstown police were dispatched to the 500 block of North Franklin Street for a report of a stabbing and found Joshua Shupard, 20, of Gilbertsville, in a vehicle bleeding profusely from a large chest wound. MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PA — The day after a federal judge greeted their claims about "cured" ballots skeptically in court, a lawsuit filed against Montgomery County … Schools are average.Read 27 Reviews, Current Resident: My neighbors are extremely friendly. King of Prussia Mall, one of If not the largest mall in America, is only a 20 minutes drive on highway 422. And its difficult to find jobs within Rockledge because it is so small the only things there are more than one of is bars or churches.Read 4 Reviews, Current Resident: This town has a lot to offer. Please enable scripts and reload this page. Assault 11/01/2020 6:03 PM HORSHAM RD AND UPPER STATE RD. The Montgomeryville crime map provides a detailed overview of all crimes in Montgomeryville as reported by the local law enforcement agency. Sean Patrick Emmell, 25, of the 400 block of North Washington Street, Pottstown, was sentenced in August 2019 to 22½ to 45 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to a third-degree murder charge in connection with the fatal knife attack. NORRISTOWN — Montgomery County detectives investigated 19 homicides during 2019 and each of the cases was solved with the alleged perpetrator identified, a 100 percent clearance rate, according to the county's top law enforcement officer. When police arrived at the scene, they found 19-year-old Nahray Mumakk Crisden dead on the street from gunshot wounds, according to the Montgomery County District Attorney's Office. It was higher than in 9.0% U.S. cities.

Crime in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania Crime is ranked on a scale of 1 (low crime) to 100 (high crime) Montgomery County violent crime is 10.4. Both attended collage and graduated . Types of Sex Crime Charges and the Penalties You May Face. The school district is known for challenging its students to push them to be better with a faculty that genuinely cares about the quality of education they are giving there students. All the stores, gyms, restaurants are within walking distance, which is usually hard to come by in a suburb. Close to Philly with easy access to train stationRead 3 Reviews, Current Resident: I have lived in Hatfield, Pennsylvania my entire life and I would not want to live anywhere else. I feel safe here which is great! We still have a annual Soapbox Derby! A nice place to raise a young family with multiple parks/ playgrounds, daycares and a walking trail. Schools are average. With a convenient location, you can be in major cities like reading and Philadelphia with a short travel time. Very safe a great area to raise a FamilyRead 21 Reviews, Current Resident: I think Upper Dublin is a nice place to live, with the redone High school especially, as a perk.

Unless they have friends close by it will become tiring to drive them to the closest mall (about 25 minutes away). The school has won many awards for their academic achievements and athletics. Find detailed statistics by year for murder rates, robbery, motor vehicle theft, aggravated assault and more. Obtain crime statistics and crime data about Springfield Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. CRIMEWATCH Montgomery County: This resource is for building public awareness of crimes and those that commit criminal acts in Montgomery County. Night or day, it's a very safe place. Jan. 23 - At 9:17 p.m. Norristown police responded to a Cherry Street home for a report of a shooting and found Ralph Williams, 66, dead from apparent gunshot wounds in a second-floor bedroom. Stephen Moore, 32, of the 400 block of Chestnut Street, Pottstown, is awaiting trial on charges of first – and third-degree murder in connection with the crime. All local and essential stores are within a 5 mile radius in the township. Besides that, it is a great area!Read 38 Reviews, Current Resident: I really love Collegeville! I like that I can get to places by walking, and everything being local.