In Neil's case, he actually did it and at the same time restated some important -- dare we say lifesaving -- tips.

Opinion > Celebrity Diagnosis Neil Diamond Opens Up About Parkinson's — Singer details his condition and makes rare appearance.

His new album will be out by Christmas Neil Diamond 2020 videos and latest news articles; GlobalNews.ca your source for the latest news on Neil Diamond 2020 . ", But, wait ... there's more.

"Reaching out...don't touch me, I won't touch you!". "We applaud you!"

Neil Diamond is awesome ... ba ba ba!!! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Neil Diamond Provides Update On His Health 2018-08-18 Neil Diamond sat down with the Associated Press for an exclusive interview earlier this week, in which he addressed his battle with Parkinson’s disease and his upcoming projects. by Michele R. Berman, MD, and Mark S. Boguski, MD, PhD March 19, 2020 Remember the lyric, "Touchin' Me, Touchin' You" ... well, it's now adjusted to "Don't touch me, I won't touch you.".

Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! "I think maybe if we sing together, well, we'll just feel a little bit better," said the iconic singer/songwriter. "I think maybe if we sing together, well, we'll just feel a little bit better.". Another round of videos showed actors and other entertainers.

Read More

He sang an acoustic version of his famous hit "Sweet Caroline" with new lyrics that some would call guidelines for social distancing. Diamond was just one of several celebrities to reach out to fans on social media during the health crisis. — Neil Diamond (@NeilDiamond) March 22, 2020 The video had more than 100,000 likes early Monday morning and had been retweeted more than 40,000 times.

The video had more than 100,000 likes early Monday morning and had been retweeted more than 40,000 times.

Waiting for your permission to load the comments.

"Hands... washing hands.." pic.twitter.com/QaRB1qZshp. "I know we're going through a rough time right now but I love ya," the singer said in a video tweeted from his account. The "Wonder Woman 1984" star is joined in her Instagram video by fellow actors, comedians and singers, among them Kristen Wiig, Jimmy Fallon, Natalie Portman, Will Ferrell, Sia, Norah Jones and Chris O'Dowd.

There's a tune from every decade that can help.

How long should you wash your hands?

Stay safe out there! Updated 0627 GMT (1427 HKT) March 23, 2020.

Instead of "Hands, touching hands," it goes, "Hands, washing hands. "Hands...washing hands," he crooned while strumming a guitar. Neil Diamond to make comeback at 79 including duet with Stevie Wonder EXCLUSIVE: Defiant Neil Diamond will duet with Stevie Wonder despite retiring from touring in 2018 due to Parkinson's disease. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! "You know, this virus has affected the entire world, everyone -- doesn't matter who you are, where you are from, we are all in this together," actress Gal Gadot said in a video she posted on Instagram. On Saturday, the singer also tweeted his appreciation for health care workers, grocery store employees, delivery drivers and other essential workers on the front line of the coronavirus. Be First! Neil Diamond rewrites ‘Sweet Caroline’ to help combat coronavirus, Puerto Rico finds 126 briefcases with uncounted ballots 1 week after local election, Ontario reports another single-day record of more than 1,400 new coronavirus cases, U.S. election crimes official quits after AG Barr authorizes voter fraud probes, Trump campaign sues to block certification of Biden win in Pennsylvania, Man convicted of trying to join ISIS granted overnight privileges to visit ski resort with girlfriend, Coronavirus: All of Manitoba moving to Level Red Thursday, tough restrictions to be implemented, Trump team still not working with Biden for transition of power, Correcting the gravestone of a fallen Canadian soldier, Biden moves ahead with transition of power plans, Coronavirus: Ford ‘can’t rule out’ possibility of future Ontario COVID-19 hotspot lockdowns, No new COVID-19 lockdown in Alberta, where doctors urge the province to take action, US election: McConnell says Trump within his rights to look into election ‘irregularities’; Schumer says ‘no evidence’ of significant voter fraud. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.

The Kennedy Center honoree just posted a home video version of perhaps his most popular song -- "Sweet Caroline" -- with a lyric change to reflect what we're all going through. Lots of artists are pitching in to relieve the boredom everyone's experiencing in the wake of this craziness.

Neil Diamond attended a very private run-through of a Broadway-bound musical about his life last week — and was spotted humming along to his songs.

... 11/7/2020 12:50 AM PT ... Old news is old news! Eagles Screwed Up Wentz vs. Foles Decision, For Causing Crash That Left Rival In Coma, ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Singer Neil Diamond rewrote the words to "Sweet Caroline" with some social distancing tips.

(CNN)Musician Neil Diamond reached out -- well not exactly -- on Twitter Sunday to give folks a little hope during these tense times. he tweeted while sharing a solidarity post.