It might be a push, but this has to be one of the better zombie comedy movies I've seen in a LONG time... Special effects aren't anything great, but the acting, camera work, audio etc... all done really well. There wasn't a lot of money used to make it but she did.

Item arrived and was as described .

A Cost-Benefit Analysis. We will…, We just wanted to take a moment to thank all of our supporters who have brought the project so far up to this point. Now, two people that really don't know each other have to pull together to survive. Its an easy breezy watch with its heart in the right place. Now, a walk of shame becomes a fight for survival as the mismatched pair discovers that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life is trusting them with your heart.

Not to fear! Why Is Michael Cassidy So Absurdly Lovable?

After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. With zombies. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 19, 2016.

Deb Sees $55K in the Rear-View; 8 Days Left to Raise $44K

Directed by Kyle Rankin. Pretty boy Ryan only knows it was a mistake and ushers her out the door...into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. svg-skull. Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2016.

Now, the mismatched pair must fight for survival and discover that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life is trusting them with your heart. Low budget well spent. Can’t they just…, Please join us on Twitter (#NOTLD) and Facebook as we LIVE TWEET the countdown to being officially funded! I generally don't like 'funny' zombie movies. RAY WISE & MICHAEL CASSIDY To Appear at “Deb” Party – Free Tix Going Fast! Pretty boy Ryan only knows it was a mistake and ushers her out the door... into a full-scale zombie apocalypse. This young lady is another Jim Cary, she is spot on delivering one liners.

Her comeback: What if he slaps me? fter a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. Review by maskull ★★★ 1. After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of pretty boy Ryan, only to be ushered out the door...and into a full-scale zombie apocalypse.

It's a mix of Bridgette Jones and zombies and it works. This is a great flick. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2016.

the guy finds her very annoying at first but then sees through that by the end and falls for her.

After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine. Motor truck cargo insurance is a commonly used term when talking about commercial truck insurance coverage for your load…, One Click Demo Import – log_file_2019-06-04__23-37-29. svg-skull. Nope, just gotta give all the credit to Maria. Ending twist was so welcomed. Deb is a little annoying at first, but in a kind of endearing way, but that seems to be intentional and the whole point of the film, i.e.

Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020. Cast: Maria Thayer, Michael Cassidy, Ray Wise, Syd Wilder, Julie Brister. Hey L.A. Debbers, hope to see you out tomorrow night for the meet-and-greet with cast and crew, plus great prizes and specialty drinks. They wake up to the Zombie Apocalypse. r/ShudderTV: Discussion of the AMC horror-based streaming service Shudder.

The movie itself is more like a romantic comedy set against the backdrop of a zombie outbreak... and done REALLY well.

A week from tomorrow, the clock runs out on this crazy-fun…, But what we’re really excited about is that we’ve found our Deb! Video availability outside of United States varies. Travelling or based outside United States?

It is not the greatest film ever made, and not beause Maria Thayer is hot (although she is) but it is funny, goofy and Deb is a lovable ditz. WE’RE GIVING AWAY A SIGNED HARD COPY OF OUR FEATURE-LENGTH SCRIPT – TODAY ONLY! She is out with her friend and spotted a man she wanted to meet, her friend said well go talk to him. I admit Deb is a person one could not stand in real life but in a movie she's quite funny. She's thrilled, but she can't remember much of what got her there. 2015 NR English 84min. Good for a hungover sunday morning with your girlfriend. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Press J to jump to the feed.

svg-skull.

Reviewed in the United States on October 12, 2018, I love this movie so much. LIVE TWEETING the Final Hours of Our Campaign. Motor Truck Cargo Insurance | 3 Common Questions | Quote Your Insurance Today. Sign in to see videos available to you. I just lucked out. This is the story of Deb a bubbly goofy young woman who meets a guy at the local bar. ! Ray Wise (Twin Peaks, Robocop, Reaper) will join costar Michael Cassidy (Smallville, Argo, Men at Work) for the Night of the Living Deb Kickstarter campaign party next Thursday night, March 20… Entertainment. It is a family zombie movie. Ray Wise was shamefully bad....have no idea why he stumbled except he never believed the film would pull off "camp" as well as it does.

Many of the other actors were perhaps badly directed or as bad as they come off -- don't know. We are scouting locations, hiring local crew, and meeting the lovely people of Portland. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Super funny.

Like you, most of us on Team Deb have pondered this same question. If I want to laugh I'll watch old Bullwinkle cartoons.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Similar to another zomromcom, Shaun of the dead, but not as good.

You can still…, Since watching the Kickstarter video for Night of the Living Deb, many of you have asked: “Who is this Michael Cassidy, and why do I suddenly…, Ray Wise (Twin Peaks, Robocop, Reaper) will join costar Michael Cassidy (Smallville, Argo, Men at Work) for the Night of the Living Deb Kickstarter campaign party next Thursday night, March 20…, Thanks to our kick-ass fans and 297 backers, we have plowed over the $55,000 mark. Holy moly what a find in Maria Thayer. What a great little movie, One of the best tongue in cheek zombie films I've seen, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 12, 2016, One of the best tongue in cheek zombie films I've seen, in the vain of Sean of the dead. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2016.

Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

With Maria Thayer, Michael Cassidy, Julie Brister, Nan'l Meiklejohn. Night of the Living Deb ( 153 ) IMDb 5.5 1h 24min 2016 18+ Now, the mismatched pair must fight for survival and discover that the only thing scarier than trusting someone with your life … Considering none of them are big-budget flicks, this one has a pretty good story; A geeky girls finds a hunky guy and they end up spending the night. Love, funny and zombies - in that order - story.

I thought this was a regular romantic comedy with a tongue in cheek reference to Zombie flicks in the title. My new thing is Zomidies (Zombie Comedies).

And the writing was B+ to A- clever. And the lead actress is hilarious. She's thrilled, but she can't remember much of what got her there. svg-skull.

After a girls' night out, endearingly awkward Deb wakes up in the apartment of the most attractive guy in Portland, Maine.

The next day she awakes in his place it's July 4th and it's the zombie apocalypse. :). and thousands of hours of killer content. Oops, nope. My son and I were rolling on the floor. Stunts, special effects, zombie plot, production values in general -- ho hum. Some Big Things Happening, Don’t Miss It!

Well, my wife doesn't like it, but she only likes those boring movies in which nothing blows up and no one gets shot or beheaded. Your…, Preproduction is well underway on Night of the Living Deb. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We’re excited to welcome to our cast the phenomenally talented Maria Thayer, whom you’ll…, Kickstarter lore tells us that when a campaign – be it for an indie movie, a board game about wizards or a bigwheel for adults…, MONDAY, MARCH 24 – We were planning to auction this at last week’s party, but ran out of time and figured, why not open it…, Why should I foot the bill for someone else’s project? I went into this with really low expectations. Who Wants To Join Us at a Killer Wrap Party? Deb Sees $55K in the Rear-View; 8 Days Left to Raise $44K, Maria Thayer To Bring Deb to Life; Production Starts in June, 80% of the Time, It Works Every Time: Cold Hard Facts from Kickstarter, DEB Promo Video Featured in Kickstarter’s 2014 Film Fest.