AllRecipes never lets me down! I always toast the oats and the last three minutes throw on unsweetened coconut, so its toasted too. Once I forgot until they were packed in the pan…honey came thru pretty strong on that batch. This recipe is made up of rolled oats combined with peanut butter, honey, and a touch of salt – that’s it! I replaced half the butter with coconut oil and they turned out fine.

thanks Mel! I can’t ready coconut as I’m allergic.

I am so happy to read your beautiful comment! It must be really hot where you live if they melt But I agree, they are getting softer when out of the fridge for a bit but it is winter here in New Zealand so it is ok, will test them in summer soon !

If you are new to sugar free, using 85% cocoa chocolate is a good start, I love Lindt. I am so happy to have more NZ based people on my blog!

You are welcome ! These Peanut Butter Honey No Bake Granola Bars are the perfect quick, easy snack for after school or anytime!

Thick, chewy snack bars made without peanut butter and without honey- They are a nut-free and allergen-friendly snack! Enjoy the bars. even though I pressed really tight.

Makes 16 servings, 4 cups old-fashioned oats Hi Carine, I am on East Coast USA near DC.

Could you use powdered Monkfruit instead of the granular? How to make No Bake Granola Bars: Line an 8 or 9 inch pan with parchment paper, or no-stick foil. Making these snack bars are as simple as it can get. Jill – I have a big jar of coconut oil sitting on my shelves but have yet to use it. Threw in freezer for next weeks school snacks last night and kids already have begged them back out again- they defrosted and held shape perfectly!!!

I will definitely be saving this recipe! Who knew you could enjoy chips […], © 2020 Just Platter Me – All rights reserved, Powered by  – Designed with the Customizr theme, Granola Bar Recipe | No-Bake | Peanut Butter Bars, Hyundai creta price hiked by Rs 62000 – AUTO AND TECHZONE. 15 minutes

Stir in the sugar-free crystal sweetener, stir and microwave an extra 30 seconds to incorporate well. (when cut into 10 portions). I love to see what you made. I didn’t have Almonds so I used Walnuts instead. First, you need to gather all your ingredients on the benchtop. I am eating one now it so good, crunchy and delicious. An easy recipe for No Bake Granola Bars flavored with peanut butter and sweetened with honey. It’s time to go back to basics with the classic lunch box staple- The humble granola bar. It was straight oats and sugar mix, and I thought, “Good golly, these things are super chewy/sticky. Your email address will not be published. To combat this, keep your granola bars refrigerated, as they will remain firm and also keep longer- They will last up to 2 weeks! Let me know how it goes! Again, thank you, thank you, thank you! Mine tended to fall off, which was just fine since there were a lot of little fingers ready to eagerly pick them up and eat them anyway.Let the bars cool for at least 2 hours at room temperature. Oats: don't substitute rolled oats for the quick oats because the granola bars will fall apart.If you only have rolled oats, give them a very quick process in a blender or food processor (don't … No-bake keto granola bars peanut butter, easy healthy granola bars. XOXO Carine.

So great!! Thank you!!

Believe me, you will impress everyone with these keto granola bars. Think about taking me on instagram with your lovely creation that everyone can see it too! My Family liked these granola bars but I cut the bars into 36 servings. I cut them into bars and put each one in a snack size ziploc. Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients. These are soooo good. Great for an on-the-go breakfast or for your mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. Purpose of xanthum gum is to keep baked goods from crumbling. I substituted chopped walnuts for the pumpkin seeds once and it was delicious also.

Really. Toasting the Oats: if you want to take these to a new level, toast the oats in the oven (350 degrees for 4-7 minutes) and let cool before using them in the recipe. Yes, you read it right. Yes, that might be it, try even just melting the liquid ingredients and not simmering very long (or at all). Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I used a good quality tahini, honey, a couple of pinches of Chinese 5 spice powder, toasted rolled oats, gold coloured dried fruit (pear, mango, apricot and apple), toasted white and black sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and toasted walnuts. I love it when I am craving something, today it was oatmeal, then I hop in your site and you have the right thing for me. Next time you can skip buying snack bars at the store because you now have this very easy and relatively healthy recipe at your hands! I cut my bars in fours then munch on them throughout the day, that way it’s just enough to satisfy my sweet tooth! I just made them tonight and they came together easy. DAve. Hi, what is the fat content of this recipe please.

Then, add in the vanilla extract to the wet ingredients and mix well. So easy and fast to make. I will give it a go next time I make my bars. Another tip, warm the knife blade on the stove flame, the knife will go through the bar easily, melting the nut butter and coconut oil as you push the blade through without adding too much pressure on the whole bunch. THANKS for this recipe!

Hummus is a […], Hey there! Thanks!

No Bake White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. This was easy to mix up with pantry ingredients. Ithanks for lovely feedback. I also used Jif extra crunchy peanut butter because that was all I had on hand. After refrigerating, remove the foil with the granola and cut it into pieces. Thanks so much! I'm Mel! There are some bars that I have an unhealthy obsession for–I used to eat CLIF bars by the handful and it was a problem. I am glad you like them! I used Swerve sweetener – used a scant 1/3 C. And it is a bit crunchy, but fine. They remind me of chick-o-sticks my favorite Halloween candy) with chocolate on top! These bars are amazing and delicious and yummy. Pour the wet mixture over the oat mixture and stir until combined. I lost 6 pounds. Merci beaucoup!

thank you for sharing your recipe with and for the rest of to enjoy. Read through the recipe and additional notes completely – toasting the oats is optional but divine and pressing the mixture firmly ensures the granola bars don’t fall apart and become crumbly instead of chewy.

This is very helpful. I never had the desire to cook before a friend told me about your site.

Store well covered at room temperature for 2-3 days.

I am sorry to hear that. Homemade Sugar Cookie Frosting that Hardens. Unfortunately mine came out like thick soup…any ideas. This is definitely a keeper. fantastic! I am really happy that you love them. XOXO Carine. Add the peanut butter mixture to the dry ingredients. Enjoy the blog recipes. These sound even better!!! XOXO Carine.

100% Sugar free, gluten free paleo … Follow @melskitchencafe on Instagram and show me the recipes you are making from my blog using the hashtag #melskitchencafe. Thanks for another great recipe They are easy, fast and taste great! I cut mine into 20, and next time will make even smaller.

Sure ! Raise your hand(s)? Anyway mine seem to fall apart and melt easy. 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Next, prepare a large bowl for the dry ingredients and one bowl for the liquids. Glad you love the recipe. I’d always be ravenous after swim practice and eat two or three CLIF builder’s bars!

It would be interesting to see if they came out the same weight every time you measured them. Healthy, Vegan, Gluten Free. *sobs*), I am transitioning into my role as the mom of an elementary school aged child. I made them with almond butter and they were delious. 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips I don’t see any substitute that could work. I might have to try them with a little peanut butter too. →Puffed rice is great for your digestive systems as it is loaded with fibre. I had a little trouble with them falling apart and I think it wasn’t thick enough in some areas. Thank YOU for this amazing feedback.

Thanks so much for making my recipe and sharing your nice feedback here. I’m not sure if they will hold together as well though.

One tip: I cut a square of wax paper and lay it over the bars when I pack them down…keeps my hands clean and seems to be easier to pack them evenly. . PLEASE SEE MY, No-bake keto granola bars with peanut butter. Thanks for another simple, yet amazing recipe. Now that I have a Kindergartner (how/when did that happen? Coconut oil get solid under 23C, it’s the ingredients that hold the bar together without baking. And yes, at least one of the children plucked off each little chocolate chip first! Great quick and easy granola bar recipe that kids can make.

A million thank you’s for creating such greatness! It’s all I cook from now and my husband is a very happy man! My tips in summer, freeze the bar before you go, and carry this in your bag frozen. Enjoy, XOXO Carine, Thank you for such a great recipe… just wanted to ask you if I can replace the flaxseed meal with Psyllium husk or almond flour? It makes me so happy to know how much you love those bars too. These are delicious!

I have made them with pecans and with almonds and both are great. The flavor and texture of your bars turned out real nice but the sugar level was too high for me! I also followed a couple of tips from other comments and spread half the oat mixture in the pan, then sprinkled on chocolate chips, then topped with the rest of the oat mixture, packing everything down using wax paper.

I will never buy store bought granola bars again! XOXO Carine. Enjoy the bars and low carb recipes on the blog, XOXO Carine. Refrigerate the granola bars for at least 30 minutes. These are absolutely scrumptious!!!! These bars are really filling; a little goes a long way.

I made them with melted cocoa butter instead of coconut oil and they hardened up and stuck together very well! Your email address will not be published. THANK YOU!!!! you made my day So glad you enjoy the bars and happy to have more French people reading me too. → Peanut butter is a great source of vitamin E, vitamin B3, vitamin B6, folate, magnesium, copper and manganese. Place peanut butter and honey in a large microwave safe bowl.