'”, “Told with an epic, almost cinematic approach to the writing, Greene has depicted The Battle of Gettysburg in all its desperate horror.”, “…Greene does an excellent job of bringing each character to life.”, “One of the finest pieces of Civil War fiction written in the last 50 years.”, “I honestly think this work will be able to sit comfortably on a book shelf next to WEB Griffin’s Brotherhood of War.”, “I would rate this series better than Cornwell’s and definitely a must buy!”, “In the same vein as the Sharpe series, Wolf’s escapades don’t fail to excite me page after page.”, “An exciting, carefully plotted war story. Or even forgotten corpses buried in a shallow grave?

Wolf’s company find themselves riding with Custer and the Michigan Brigade on a collision course with master horseman J.E.B. Northern Wolf (Northern Wolf Series Book 1) Daniel Greene, author. Wolf’s been promoted.

This book has made it into the top five Historical Fiction novels I have read this year, and I cannot wait to get my hands on Book #3.”, “This novel is packed with explosive action and unforgettable characters.”, “…like Michener, this author skillfully weaves his fictional characters with historical facts.”, “There are many great fiction books written about The American Civil War, and I will now count Daniel Greene’s Northern Wolf among that number.”, “Daniel Greene gives the reader a vivid feel for what action was like at the ‘pointy end of the bayonet. Battle scenes don’t get better than this.”, “It reminds me of the best of Bernard Cornwell.”, “Greene has set the bar impossibly high — no one writes about the American Civil war the way he does. ... please check out my site and let me know if you need anything or want to book a party or want to look at the catalogs.

The book, the second in a running series, is well paced. Immigrant—he’ll wage war until the very end, settling scores along the way. Fans of Bernard Cornwell, Jeff Shaara, Simon Scarrow, and Steven Pressfield will be captivated by this powerful new series. Stuart and the Army of Northern Virginia in a small town in Pennsylvania, called Gettysburg. Wolf quickly finds himself in the hot seat of the largest all-cavalry battle of the war near Trevilian Station. Wolf’s company of misfits find themselves riding with Custer and the Michigan Brigade on a collision course with master horseman J.E.B. I cannot say how taken aback I was to start reading this fictional account and feel like I was reading letters from real soldiers, as portrayed on the Ken Burns’ Civil War. Stuart and the Army of Northern Virginia in a small town in Pennsylvania, called Gettysburg. Northern Wolf (Northern Wolf Series Book 1) by: Daniel Greene Northern Wolf is a coming-of-age Civil War adventure, depicting the fraying fabric of a nation battling for its identity and a small group of green soldiers fighting for each other and a land they hardly know. Or his website: http://www.danielgreenebooks.com, Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/danielgreenebooks/, #NorthernWolf #DanielGreene #historicalfiction #fiction #historical #civilwar #books #bookish #bookreview #fivestarreview #fivestars #bestseller #fictionalhistory #mustread, ©2018-2020 BY N. N. LIGHT.

Start the adventure today! Both Northern Wolf, and Northern Hunt are superbly strong stories that could stand alone. But, you can’t fight decisive battles against evasive opponents that fade into the landscape and strike like lightning in the night. $0.99 on Kindle. Battle scenes don’t get better than this.”, “It reminds me of the best of Bernard Cornwell.”, “Greene has set the bar impossibly high — no one writes about the American Civil war the way he does. Fans of Bernard Cornwell, Jeff Shaara, and Steven Pressfield will love the newest installment of the Northern Wolf Series. Daniel Greene continues to impress, this time with his new historical fiction novel, Northern Wolf. Free: Devyn Me: A Billionaire Romance Novella, Free: I On Beauty: Living Beautifully and Luxuriously Beyond 50, Free: Once Upon A Time: Billionaires in Disguise: Flicka (Runaway Princess, Book 1), Free: Love on Trial: A Chicago Family Saga Romance, Free: Walking with a Joystick: A Spiritual Adventure, Free: Mass Tort Secrets: The Playbook for Growing Your Mass Tort Business, Free: Mommy Magic: Anatomy and Sex Ed for Pre-Schoolers, Free: Programmed To Fail? When an escaped Northern prisoner reaches Union lines, his tales of abuse at Libby Prison set up the perfect justifications for a … Start the adventure today!

It is late 1862, and the United States has been ripped apart by civil war for over a year with no end in sight. Yet Wade Hampton and his rebel forces have something else in store for the Union Cavalry Corps. Yet Wade Hampton and his rebel forces have something else in store for the Union Cavalry Corps. Although he is a Midwesterner for life, he's lived in Virginia long enough to consider it home. The works of George R.R.

War takes guts and luck to survive…but will it be enough? Isolated and surrounded can they survive the coming Southern storm?

Men who will do anything to win. Following both the enlisted soldiers and the leaders, the war will come to life. Daniel is the award-winning author of The End Time Saga and the historical fiction Northern Wolf Series. The Northern Wolf Series by Daniel Greene is extraordinarily successful, and with the dramatic cliff hanger in Northern Hunt (Northern Wolf Series Book 2), I could not wait to find out where this story would take our brave protagonist, Johannes Wolf, next. Perfect for fans of Bernard Cornwell, Michael and Jeff Shaara, Matthew Harffy, Steven Pressfield, and Simon Scarrow. Northern Wolf is a thrilling, historical page-turner packed with detailed passages of battle, the horrors of war, and the struggle to discover oneself. Fans of Bernard Cornwell, Jeff Shaara, Simon Scarrow, and Steven Pressfield will be captivated by this powerful new series.

Hero. 1/2. I was hesitant at first as this is so dramatically different than his past works, but that trepidation was extinguished almost instantly.