Enter your Relation’s Name How shall do it? REFERENCE ID IS OMW608551564.

In that you will be able to find your part number and serial number. To fill form 8 i dont know the part number &serial number
During non-revision period, application must be filed in duplicate. 4.

What should be the next date for correction in March 2016? Form-8-Application for correction to particulars entered in Electoral Roll. ** Name of Relative
Then you need to click the “log in/register” option. For any other technical feedback or issues on the portal kindly send your feedback to ECI Technical Support

You have indicated the correct details about your name, age, date of birth, relations name, sex, address and photo identity card and put a tick mark on the details that need to be corrected 6.

Kindly wait till all the procedure is completed. After click Submit button nothing I have found on page.

** Name The body administers elections to the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, State Legislative Assemblies in India, and the offices of the President and Vice President in the country.

Select Sex (Male/ Female/ Other) Form 8 - Application for correction to particulars entered in Electoral Roll. 3. 7. Contact Us . 11. of Electoral Roll *(001) Step 1 : Select your Language (Hindi/English/Malayalam) Contact Us . Ex. Enter the Details of Electors’ Photo Identity Card. Step 11 : Upload Supporting Document ((Supported formats .jpg,.png,.bmp,.jpeg) Form-8-Application for correction to particulars entered in Electoral Roll. After that Form 8 will appear on the screen. The Android App 'Voter Helpline' provides you easy searching of your name in Electoral Roll, filling up online forms, knowing about Elections, and most importantly, lodging grievance. Step 16 : Enter the Date (Current date of the Application to be filed) Fill the details in the form. After submitting it says ‘FILL ALL THE REQUIRED FIELDS’.But I rechecked the form and its all correctly filled.Please resolve this issue soon. 2. Its empty or blank. Enter the following details to complete your Registration, Step 1 : Select your Language (Hindi/English/Malayalam) Step 2 : … Fill up the Part Number and serial number in that part of electoral roll, Download Form-8 : https://www.electionin.in/uploads/549-FORM8.pdf. I had submitted mine and my wife election card correction form in last month dated 19/11/2015. Give your mobile number and E-mail I.D in the Form , which is optional. NVSP Form8A is available in 3 languages they are English, Hindi, and Malayalam. When and where we can do it? nvsp.in Apply Online for Transposition of Entry in…, nvsp.in Apply Online for Objection on Inclusion of…, NVSP Application for Issue of Replacement EPIC Form 001, https://www.electionin.in/uploads/549-FORM8.pdf. To File an Online Application Visit the NVSP official website and Click the Correction of entries in electoral roll link. ** Address Result trends for Bihar Assembly Elections & Bye-Elections of various States, Online Nomination Facility for Candidates, Schedule for General Election to the Legislative Assembly of Bihar-2020, Vacancy to fill the Post of T.N. I want to correct my Name on Voter id card. Home Page : https://www.nvsp.in/. 3) Post comment. For any other technical feedback or issues on the portal kindly send your feedback to ECI Technical Support You will have access to everything about Election Commission of India. Step 3 : Select your Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency Form 6A - Application for inclusion of name in Electoral Roll by an overseas Indian elector. NVSP Application for Issue of Replacement EPIC Form 001. Contact Us . Please help me. You can view the latest Press release, Current News, Events, Gallery and much more. 8.

If you are already registered with the site log in with ID and password I cant able to enter house number in form 6 my house number is 13/6,7. Every day we check the status of application form but from the date of submission to till date status showing only your application is submitted. 2. Now a form will open in front of you, fill the information asked in that form carefully. so could you please help me how to go forward.

For any other technical feedback or issues on the portal kindly send your feedback to ECI Technical Support Step 8 : Enter Elector’s Photo Identity Card Number(ABC123456), Step 9 : Please tick the entry which is to be corrected * 10. The application can be filed after draft publication of electoral roll of the constituency within the specific days provided for the purpose.

1. 1. The Election Commission of India is an autonomous constitutional authority responsible for administering election processes in India. During revision period, the application can be filed at the designated locations where the draft electoral roll is displayed as well as the Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency.

9. © Copyright Election Commission of India Current version of website updated on 24.02.2020. Step 12 : Select Type Of Document (Birth Certificate/ Marksheet/ Indian Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Aadhaar letter), Step 13 : Enter your Email ID(karthick@gmail.com) Download our NEW Mobile App 'Voter Helpline' from Play Store. When revision programme is not going on, it can be filed only with the Electoral Registration Officer.

Contact Us . 5. ** Age How can I proceed? Applicable For : All India Enter the Place of Ordinary Residence But there Form 7, is not seen. Click here to download. I have filled form 6 yesterday for new or first time voters ID. NVSP Voter ID status

Enter your Age IN HOW MANY DAYS WILL I GET MY CARD?