The two must decide if Chris’s selfless act is the beginning of a beautiful, true love story. Once Upon a Christmas Miracle (2018 TV Movie) Full Cast & Crew. Divorced Sydney inherits a house from her grandma. The family (The Krugers) do all they can to advertise about the plight of their daughter and sister, but things don't look Good. Indiewire Enter Chris. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Was this review helpful to you?

There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Beautiful story line, but unrealistically portrayed, Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2019. P.S.- I DID NOT get a free copy for a review! Reviewed in the United States on October 8, 2019. Based on a true story. A True Example Of What Christmas Was Meant To Be. Watch episodes on watchseries.co.

The two met and before long a friendship developed into romance. They often have romance that leads to marriage, BUT at the end of this movie you see the ACTUAL couple who live the marriage. I have watched this movie over a dozen times and I just feel great every time. Photo Gallery .

... Find out more about the stars from "Once Upon a Christmas Miracle." If you don't need a tissue box, you may need to check for a heartbeat. This was a nice new story line from Hallmark. Molly starts an app for busy people to find a plus-one without the romance of dating sites. This movie shows how people and this world should be.

I’ve had 2 kidney transplants. All Rights Reserved. Unable to add item to List. 27 of 28 people found this review helpful. They say “the eyes are the windows to the soul”.

Lolita Davidovich Talks Good Witch, Hallmark Benevolence & More! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. During this whole process, they fall in love and the story has many places where happiness abounds. Please try again. View production, box office, & company info. I buy Hallmark Christmas movies. Watch Once Upon a Christmas Miracle Full Movie | 123Movies, This holiday romance is based on the incredible story about organ donor Chris Dempsey and recipient Heather Krueger, who were brought into one another's lives by a transplant surgery that led to a miraculous romance. |

Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping.

Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Hallmark Christmas Movies: How the Network Puts the Cheese in Its Brand Expertise, December TV Calendar: Series Return and Premiere Dates. The character, family relationships, interpersonal dialogue makes you want to imitate these people. Often interesting events, relationships, dialogue.

After receiving a medical diagnosis before the holidays, Heather Krueger discovers she is in urgent need of a life-saving liver transplant. In the end they even show us a picture of the real Heather and Chris.

As Heather and Chris, the male donor, go through the preparation for the surgery, they start to grow closer. It’s just miraculous & a True story too. Infohash : ABF223613C0801A6068C098DCFE34A261A200CF2, Once Upon a Christmas Miracle 2018 Hallmark 720p HDTV X264 Solar Movie: Once Upon a Christmas Miracle Network: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Air Date: December 2, 2018 Stars: Aimee Teegarden, Brett Dalton, Cassandra Potenza, Nancy Sorel https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9087578/ Summary: After receiving a medical diagnosis before the holidays, Heather Krueger discovers she is in urgent need of a life-saving liver transplant.

Like and Share our website to support us. The second thing that I like, is the cast. Just after the scene with main characters having their photos made, the character of Chris is walking toward Heather and you see a couple that he passes. Directed by Gary Yates. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. The very meaning of giving to another human being, selflessly without any expectations in return.

Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Facing incredible odds against finding a donor, she's shocked when a stranger, Chris Dempsey, volunteers to donate half his liver to her. Get a closer look at the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries original movie, "A Christmas Miracle." As Heather and Chris get to know one another and their families before and after the transplant, they form a deep connection and begin to wonder if the closeness they feel goes beyond the special connection between organ donor and recipient. In order to get a career-altering promotion she's forced to team up with advertising campaign 'fixer' Max, who has a completely different take on the Holidays. From the moment I saw this movie last Christmas on Hallmark, I knew I had to get it for my collection. I loved the fact that this story was based on real life events! There are many many great stories out there about Christmas, but to me this is the best. Chris is a nice young man who just went to work for Heather's Uncle's tree farm. This is not a cookie cutter Hallmark movie. I didn't realize that this was a "real life" story line.

And her rapid recovery from such a serious surgery was nothing short of a miracle.....which is maybe why they gave it the title A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE !!!

Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. We cannot guarantee for security of a linked website. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. It has a wonderful ending! It is based on the real lives of Heather and Chris Dempsey.

With Aimee Teegarden, Brett Dalton, Lolita Davidovich, Cassandra Potenza.