Having grown up with them, they brought fond memories. According to the description on Amazon, "it turns any standard Oreo sandwich cookie, including White Fudge Oreo cookies, into a musical device you can enjoy over and over again." Also sold individually for an easy snack on the go. This website is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. And now, you can also buy an Oreo gift on Amazon to make eating the best cookies of all time even more fun. 4x75 ml. Loved the Good Humor brand for years, so I look for my favs in the stores. I always buy these and they are my all time favorite I buy the box with four but that is too small, I absolutely love this ice cream sandwich. I just bought this and very disappointed to see the “Oreo” filling is just sprayed on the edge to look like Oreos but is actually 100% vanilla... maybe I bought a fluke box as it states “vanilla with Oreo cookie pieces” but every piece was just edged. Kann enthalten: Mandeln, Haselnüsse, Walnüsse, Pistazien, Erdnüsse, Ei. Don’t fall for their tricks!

The only thing that is covering the ice cream is a thin, hard shell. In reality, there is absolutely no crunchy coating anywhere to be found. For $20, you get one Oreo Music Box (and a variety of cookies to play on your new turntable, of course). I bought the multi-pack and every one of the bars are like this. Serving size based on 4 ct multipack: 1 sandwich (68g), Calories: 210

Dieses Produkt ist nicht in allen Ländern erhältlich. This is not the product I am familiar with anymore, nor can I continue to purchase this, nor recommend it. With the Oreo Music Box, you can place any Oreo cookie on the "turntable," and it will start playing Oreo songs. This web site is directed only to U.S. consumers for products and services of Unilever United States. Just gatta have it. Good Humor Oreo® Bar comes in 3 oz for multipacks and 4 oz for single bars. This web site is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. All those Oreo® Cookie Pieces!

Entdecke jetzt die unwiderstehliche Kombination aus cremigem Eis mit original Oreo Keksstückchen. But, not your weird dreams — like that one where you’re on your friend’s boat and everyone’s wearing plaid bathrobes, turquoise jewelry and speaking different languages. My one suggestion is that I wish the wafers were a little crispier, like an Oreo.

These bars are coated nothing like the Oreo bars you get from the ice cream lady or at the pool, or at the local convenience store. Beim neuen Stick Sandwich treffen gleich zwei Power-Marken aufeinander: Oreo und Milka. Schon gewusst?

Shop Target for Oreo.

Our fan-favorite frozen dessert bar is loaded with Oreo® Cookie Pieces, with scrumptious Oreo® cookie crunch coating. Entdecke hier deine Liebste Oreo Ice Cream. The box I received contained 4 individually wrapped packages. In a box of six bars, two of them were like this. But either way it sucks, I am so impressed by the product that I have become addicted to them. You’ll be redirected to the SmartLabel site. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. As far as cookies and cream icecream, this is as good as it gets. *Oreo Klondike Sandwiches are Kosher certified and made with no artificial growth hormones used on cows. Knusprige Oreo Ice Cream Bites mit einer genussvollen Rezeptur aus cremigem Eis, umhüllt … * Referenzmenge für einen durchschnittlichen Erwachsenen (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal). Delish editors handpick every product we feature. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the U.S. Free shipping on orders of $35+ & save 5% with your Target RedCard.

Made with our famous signature cake coating. We may earn commission from the links on this page. It was very disappointing to find two of the bars only have 1/4 to 1/3 of ice cream on them and when you are giving these to kids it truly makes them feel bad. Wow, Good Humor! Without it, it's an over priced ice cream … Might be the stores fault or happened in shipping.

Just unfortunate. Oreo is a trademark of the Mondelez International group used under license.

It comes with a package of three Oreo Thins, a sleeve of Oreos, and a pack of … 6 ct multipack for sharing with friends and family. Try the rest of our ice cream truck favorites and discover new additions to the ice cream … With real milk, cream and cane sugar it’s creamy and … A playful new world of Oreo Ice Cream Schon gewusst? I thought there was going to be cookies and cream ice cream in the sandwich not just on the outside, loc_en_US, sid_075856078701, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. Find your favourite Oreo Ice Cream here. REESE’S trademark and dress, Peanut Butter Cup design, and orange background color are used under license. Deinen Lieblings-Oreo-Cookie gibt es nicht nur als Keks, sondern auch in vielen verschiedenen Eisvariationen! OREO and the OREO Wafer design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used under license. Ob als Stieleis, als Waffelhörnchen, oder als Sandwich – hier ist für jeden etwas dabei! Oreos are always fun. 480 ml. I received Klondike Oreo Sandwich complimentary in exchange for my review. Entrahmte Milch, Alpenmilchschokolade (Zucker, Kakaobutter, Kakaomasse, Magermilchpulver, Butterreinfett, Süßmolkenpulver, Emulgatoren (Sojalecithin, E476)), Kakaokeks (Weizenmehl, Zucker, Palmfett, fettarmer Kakao 10 %, Wasser, Glukosesirup, Salz, Backtriebmittel (Natriumcarbonate), Aroma), Zucker, Kokosfett, Rahm, Kakaokeksstücke (Weizenmehl, Zucker, Rapsöl, fettarmes Kakaopulver 6,5 %, Glukose-Fruktose-Sirup, Weizenstärke, Backtriebmittel (Kaliumcarbonate, Ammoniumcarbonate, Natriumcarbonate), Palmöl, Speisesalz, Emulgator (Sojalecithin), Aroma), Glukosesirup, Molkenerzeugnis, Magermilchpulver, Emulgator (Mono- und Diglyceride von Speisefettsäuren), Stabilisatoren (Johannisbrotkernmehl, Guarkernmehl), natürliches Aroma. If the Oreo songs aren't your jam (laaame), the music box allows you to record a "personal holiday message" or a different song to play when you activate it. It is crispy like an Oreo cookie but not as crumbley. This is exactly how you would want an Oreo ice cream sandwich to taste. I must say that these are pretty tasty! Loaded with real Oreo cookie pieces. OREO.com has everything you want from your favorite brand - recipes, OREO cookies, Personalized gift, merchandise, and brand purposed I don’t know if this company has a quality control team, but they should probably hire a new crew of people who are more attentive.