3. 20.the chemical structure of this Particular molecule is very unusual.

i wasn't in on that Particular argument.

22.what they seem to want to do in fact is fossilize the Particular environment in which people live and work, 23.i went along thinking of nothing in Particular only looking at things around me. 21.why should he notice her car in Particular?

eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'basicenglishspeaking_com-box-2','ezslot_0',140,'0','0']));Examples of how to use the word “particular” in a sentence.

He responded very strongly to the aesthetic of this, 25. Similar words: in particular , particularly , articulate , particle , participant , participate , participation , secular . Particular definition is - of, relating to, or being a single person or thing.

The sentence was approved by most of the churches, in particular by that of Rome. This particular hole was selected as the receptacle for the gold. : Of particular concern is the grey nurse shark, a smaller, less predatory shark living off the coast of New South Wales and Queensland.

In one particular his crime made him a changed man; from the moment he fled he never touched another drop of liquor.

| Specific; discrete; concrete. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. 2.today, the object i bring with me is a key chain.

This is all very provoking to Miss Scatcherd, who is naturally neat, punctual, and particular. CK 776207 Choose a particular event you remember well.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 36449 Why did you choose that particular subject? 25 examples: In this particular instance, there has been a small increase in resource-saving…

http://basicenglishspeaking.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/3000-words/PARTICULAR.mp3, Back to “3000 Most Common Words in English”, Daily English Conversation Practice – Questions and Answers By Topic, 50 Common English Expressions and Daily Use English Sentences, 100 Common English Phrases and Sentence Patterns, 102 Common English Idioms – Meaning and Examples.

22 We can never promise to sail anywhere in particular, because the weather might militate against it. 16.i decided that i was not going to change the way i taught or interacted with him in Particular because of his issues.

Synonym: critical , different , discriminating , exacting , fastidious , finicky , fussy , meticulous , special , unusual .

CK 2820785 Tom is very particular about his appearance. Examples of particular niche in a sentence, how to use it. 24.

9.the higgs, though a boson (meaning it has a Particular sort of value of a quantum-mechanical property known as spin), is not a gauge boson.

For contingency is blind, and does not pick and choose a, Thus, we do not necessarily keep eBooks in compliance with any, While amusing ourselves with reconnoitring this group, we noticed one in, As we are rational beings, so we are not tied down to that appearance of things which is presented to one, I was ambitious in several ways, but I had entirely escaped the seductions of that, Applying a fixed potential causes a mere rush of current to charge its surface to a definite degree, dependent upon the, Women were like that, he would have said, applying, in accordance with his mental custom, the general law to the, The conversation languished, although I fancied she had something, I had a couple of days to spend in Paris, and, like a man on the wing, had no, One of the lay council of Tibet certainly thought so, for he tried to imitate the, Each farmer kept a huge mastiff dog ranging at large, and ready to make his morning meal on clergy or laity, as best suited his, Primarily it consists of a telephone receiver, of a, And you are to come home on Sunday evenings," she said brightly, "and to be very, Glasier, unwittingly, tapped the very root of the problem, as far as his own, But we'd beaten them fairly, and so we looked back through the dark and laughed; though I'm sure we had no, Such an arrangement in action differs in no, Of some of these Works, I may hereafter give you a more, Xbox in a sentence | Short example sentence for xbox, Thrown Out in a sentence | Short example sentence for thrown out, Painting in a sentence | Short example sentence for painting, Locality in a sentence | Short example sentence for locality, Culminated in a sentence | Short example sentence for culminated, Visions in a sentence | Short example sentence for visions, Robing In A Sen in a sentence | Short example sentence for robing in a sen, Nubile in a sentence | Short example sentence for nubile, Scaffolding in a sentence | Short example sentence for scaffolding, Casualties in a sentence | Short example sentence for casualties, Comparison in a sentence | Short example sentence for comparison, Given in a sentence | Short example sentence for given, This in a sentence | Short example sentence for this, Same in a sentence | Short example sentence for same, Example in a sentence | Short example sentence for example, Specific in a sentence | Short example sentence for specific, Instance in a sentence | Short example sentence for instance, Exact in a sentence | Short example sentence for exact, Any in a sentence | Short example sentence for any, Words to describe Particular | Particular Adjectives. , Noticing the particular scene in “Romeo and Juliet” really inspired students to get more involved in learning about Shakespeare’s plays.

, Nothing could take the place of the talking doll, so the mother knew she would have to find that particular toy for her daughter’s Christmas present.

24 One of his paintings in particular sticks in my mind.

But that particular wolf had drawn off.

Definition of Particular. 12.i remembered a Particular story about a postman who was a murderer, 13.i have a Particular responsibility to ensure i make the right decision.