I used to love button moon! Introducing the Soap Scoop podcast! Regular visitors to Digiguide.tv will notice that you now require a subscription to use some of the features. I used to love Sooty and Sweep to, although I seem to remember it getting called Sooty and Co, at least the version I watched. Each week, the characters would do different activities or go to different places. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Buy your charity gifts here, including poppy pins & brooches. Database last updated: Today at 01:40. Introducing the Soap Scoop podcast! I can remember it being outside and for some reason or other it decided to go for a walk. The dentist's phone number is 074 - 9740404. that sounds amazing do you still have the episodes which your dad recorded for your cousins from 93 and 94 if so can you please upload them to you tube because it would be great to see those episodes and the continuity and start up and closedown from them mornings, They sound like classic Playdays episodes as well which your dad recorded for your little cousins from 93 and 94: do you still have the tape with them episodes recorded if so can you please upload them onto you tube because I would love to see the Fish and Chip shop episode of The Tent Stop and The Roundabout Stop with the song Big, Big Numbers and does it have the Children's BBC continuity before and after the programme with the start up and closedown ident. Listen now for interviews with the biggest soap stars and all the latest spoilers - available on every major podcast app . Karl and Poppy recall some memories. Come on and roll up and ride on Rosie, come on and see what she's found.

I also liked the Patch stop on Thursdays as I always found found it the most educational.

If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK.

(Repeat) (Stereo) Contributors. They remade 'Brum' didn't they, ..it was utter cr*p. It totally ruined the classic episodes in my opinion. Take a look at the three exciting and easy things you can do to fundraise and support your Poppy Appeal during these difficult times. ©2020 Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

Maybe I was too young to remember Sooty and Co, but the same flash back haunts me, was they an episode where a washing machine featured in the episode? Build up your profile with programmes that you like, personalise your grid and set some reminders. Listen now for interviews with the biggest soap stars and all the latest spoilers - available on every major podcast app .

Playdays - Poppy Stop Christmas. Ooh and Button moon!!! In the early days of that channel Poppy used to appear, usually before Playdays was on. The Last known website address is http://www.bluepoppydental.com. I loved Peggy Patch, she was great. Playdays. Registered address: Mill Court Mews, The Diamond, Donegal County: County Donegal Town: Donegal Road: The Diamond

I hated the Patch Stop too. However, you can give the FREE 7 day trial version of Digiguide.tv Premium a try. All Rights Reserved. 14. Yeh! I used to like Poppy the cat and Why Bird Always hated the Patch stop for some reason.

Yeah, I really remember Sooty and Co - even the set (which always looked a bit tin-pot!). Sue Monroe (not sure if I spelt her name properly) is the same Sue that still hosts CBeebies. This page was last modified on 15 February 2007, at 20:17. 100% of the profits from the Poppy Shop go towards funding the Legion’s ongoing work in supporting the Armed Forces community, serving and ex-serving personnel and their families. Dentistry and orthodontics. :cool: And Sooty!! "Sticky Taaaaaaaaaaape!" The Poppy Shop has an extensive range of products, from iconic poppy pins and jewellery, to clothing, stationery, homeware and everything in between. About digiguide.tv. Wednesday was my favourite, the roundabout stop with Mr Jolly. Lizzie used to scare my sister!

You could be fooled thinking it was a real girl. Has to be Poppy for me - it was the voice that did it, absolutely hilarious. Peggy Patch went to a different place each week; at the Roundabout Stop they told stories and nursery rhymes; Why Bird would show video clips, usually scientific clips or clips about the natural world; the Poppy Stop featured Poppy's house where she would do everyday things from cooking simple meals to building toy castles and towers; and the Dot Stop featured Rebecca Higgins as Dot telling a story. Shop our extension collection of scarves featuring a variety of colours and designs, Browse our home and pet accessories, including stationery and food and drink. The show would begin with an animated title sequence of the Playbus driving along until it reached the bus stop. I found all that boring! Awww the memories! The Royal British Legion 199 Borough High St LondonSE1 1AA, Run, walk or jog any distance, whenever and wherever it suits you, Modern Slavery Act transparency statement.