Click here to register. Search. All PostNL N.V. historial stock quotes by MarketWatch. Manage your personalised Watchlist.Set up an online Virtual Portfolio.Participate in Share Chat.See more trades and director dealings.Play the Fantasy Share Trading Game.

Stock analysis for PostNL NV (PNL:EN Amsterdam) including stock price, stock chart, company news, key statistics, fundamentals and company profile. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. EN FR EN PT NL NB . Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research, Amsterdam - Amsterdam Delayed Price. Regular director buys here. 8.1%. All rights reserved. This chart won’t help, Johnson & Johnson stock falls Wednesday, underperforms market, Tesla Inc. stock rises Wednesday, still underperforms market, Copyright © 2020 MarketWatch, Inc. All rights reserved. The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates. Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Declining returns in the postal market, combined with falling letter volumes puts pressure on the capital position of the company. Intraday data delayed at least 15 minutes or per exchange requirements. Personal Assets Trust is listed in the FTSE 250, FTSE All-Share, FTSE 350, FTSE 350 Low Yield indices. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site, we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. Intraday Data provided by FACTSET and subject to terms of use. Search.

Personal Assets Trust is part of the Alternative Investment Instruments sector.

I have 8 nieces and nephews. The views expressed are her own.)

PNL. I am expecting a rise from 1.65 EUR. Historical and current end-of-day data provided by FACTSET.

Live markets.

View historical PNL stock price data to see stock performance over time. PNL. Before it's here, it's on the Bloomberg Terminal. PNL - PostNL NV Share Price.

Volatility Over Time: PNL's weekly volatility (6%) has been stable over the past year. Stable Share Price: PNL is not significantly more volatile than the rest of Dutch stocks over the past 3 months, typically moving +/- 6% a week. I’ve used the price-to-earnings ratio in this instance because there’s not enough visibility to forecast its cash flows. Over the last year, Personal Assets Trust share price has been traded in a range of 9350, hitting a high of 47000, and a low of 37650. Exploring Paringa Resources (ASX:PNL) stock? NL Logistics-6.9%. Privacy Notice and Subscribe to Premium to view Fair Value for PNL.AS. Latest Share Price and Events Stable Share Price : PNL is not significantly more volatile than the rest of Dutch stocks over the past 3 months, typically moving +/- 6% a week. NL Market. Netherlands. Allegro.eu: Announcement of Intention to Float on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, World, Interrupted. Postnl Idea Decent track record over 3 and 5 years. 7 Day Return-4.8%. Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index, Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin, US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y.

© 2020 Verizon Media. Users who watch PNL also watch: Lloyds, BP, Vodafone, Scottish Mortgage, National Grid, Rio Tinto, Royal Dutch Shell B, Aviva, Legal & General, Glaxosmithkline. See All 03/08/2020 Q2 & HY 2020 Results 26/02/2020 Annual Report 2019 26/02/2020 Q4 & FY 2019 … PostNL stock prices have depreciated fast in the last few years. PostNL NV provides mail, parcels, and support services, both physical and digital. London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Logistical warehouses will receive new equipment with more automation technology.... Stock price will hit near the 1.50 afterwards will it be bullish €€€€€. Join the HotCopper ASX share market forum today for free. Sector Industrials RiskRating.

The company operates through the following segments: Parcel and Mail in the Netherlands and PostNL Other. if you like this share you may also be interested in rcp. Regulated news. Currency in EUR, The Man Who Bought Amazon at $48 Says Buy TaaS Now. With our newsletters and social media channels. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), PostNL approaching key support levels, watch for possible long. All quotes are in local exchange time. Search. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. View recent trades and share price information for Personal Assets Trust plc (PNL…

NL Market. Volatility Over Time : PNL's weekly volatility (6%) has been stable over the past year. Also a good inflation beater (gold and mega brands etc currently included in its portfolio) for when QE produces this. Connecting decision makers to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas, Bloomberg quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world. I suggested a life estate instead — he said I’m ungrateful, Coronavirus update: U.S. sets record for hospitalizations with 17 states at peak levels; ‘Wisconsin,’ pleads Gov. HotCopper has news, discussion, prices and market data on PARINGA RESOURCES LIMITED. PostNL stock prices have depreciated fast in the last few years. UPDATE: Aurora Cannabis' $125 million equity offering is 'shrewd' but dilutive: Jefferies, My father wants to deed his kids his home before Prop 19 takes effect. Personal Assets Trust (PNL) Find out how to deal online from £1.50 in a SIPP, ... Director Deals - Personal Assets Trust PLC (PNL) Iain Ferguson, Non Executive Director, bought 2 shares in the company on the 13th October 2020 at a price of £458.11. It offers new services by combining state-of-the-art logistics, digital applications and the right communications channels. Market Performance. Commodities, The Nasdaq Rose as the Dow Went Flat Because Investors Bought the Tech Dip, Not Just Investment Alpha, but Practice Alpha, New Yorker fires Jeffrey Toobin after Zoom incident, Short sellers lost $5.5 billion so far in November. Wall Street legend Whitney Tilson says there's a huge new tech trend coming – and he's revealing his #1 pick for free. Size Mid Cap Style ... An important predictor of whether a stock price will go up is its track record of momentum. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Robin John Angus held the position of Executive Director at the time of this trade. Adventurous. What is the appropriate age to stop giving envelopes full of money during the holidays? The latest Personal Assets Trust plc (PNL) GBP12.50 Ordinary Shares share price (PNL). When the price hits 20MA or 50MA it will probably breakout the resistence 2.47€. The Director now holds 2,611 shares. I paid for my wife’s M.A. But does well on the dips - and we could be coming into one again ... hence may now rise again.

By using this site, you agree to the Subscriber Agreement & Terms of Use

As if economic and pandemic troubles were not enough, the world's two most populous countries are engaged in border clashes that have killed at least 20 Indian soldiers and almost certainly some Chinese. Here are the trades that hurt the most, Biden may tone down war of words with China, but Trump tariffs not going away soon, Why Major Biden becoming the first shelter dog in the White House is a big deal, Check out the wildest presidential pets in history, Moderna stock ticks higher as first set of COVID-19 vaccine data is ready for analysis, A Gliding First Ride in the 2021 Rolls-Royce Ghost, Eta set to hit Florida again as a weakened tropical storm, Vroom stock falls 10% after Q3 results, guidance, Fossil Group swings to Q3 profit, stock jumps 32%, Dow snaps 2-day win streak, Nasdaq gains as rotation fades with surging coronavirus cases, Another stimulus bill is needed now to get Americans through 9 more months of the coronavirus pandemic, Nervous about tech stocks as investors rotate to value? monthly and annualsubscriptions available. To protect and increase shareholders' funds over the long-term by investing in equities, fixed income securities, cash and cash equivalents (which may include gold). View today’s PNL share price, options, bonds, hybrids and warrants. S&P 500 3,510.45 (+1.95%) Note I am just a beginner. NL Logistics. Find the latest POSTNL (PNL.AS) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing. Search.

Story provided by StockMarketWire.com Director deals data... 15 October 2020 15:12.

Real-time last sale data for U.S. stock quotes reflect trades reported through Nasdaq only. My Postnl Stock idea: I am expecting a rise from 1.65 to 2.00 - 2.15 Price trends tend to persist, so it's worth looking at them when it comes to a share like …

US Market Snapshot Declining returns in the postal market, combined with falling letter volumes puts pressure on the capital position of the company. Stock quotes Euronext Amsterdam - realtime stock prices AEX, AMX, AscX. … Price trends tend to persist, so it's worth looking at them when it comes to a share like PostNL NV. Personal Assets Trust's stock was trading at £414 on March 11th, 2020 when Coronavirus (COVID-19) reached pandemic status according to the World Health Organization (WHO).