'Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living (Hallelujah) I need your love

11 Nov. 2020.

(Hallelujah) I need your love, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. You're my religion For you there's only love

The storms come, in the eye we'll stay Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash it away. "Religión" es la novena canción del cuarto álbum de estudio de Lana Del Rey, "Honeymoon". Everything is fine now Let's sleep in where dog's lay All our minds made up now. All we do is play, all I hear is Hallelujah, I need your love No one's out of time, no

'Cause you're my religion No need to survive now Lyrics.com.

Letra de Love (en español)

Nadie llegó tarde, ninguna ficha cae Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash it away

Hallelujah, I need your love Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash it away For you there's only love Letra de Young and Beautiful (en español) Letra de Cherry (en español) Letra de Fuck it I love you. We have 14 albums and 299 song lyrics in our database. TOP lyrics de Lana Del Rey. When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray Religion Lyrics: Everything is fine now / Let sleeping dogs lay / All our minds made up now / All our beds are made / No one's out of time, no / Chips fall wherever they may / Leave it all behind Music like Lay Lady Lay Chips fall wherever they may You're how I'm living For you, there's only love. Hallelujah, I need your love For you, there's only love (Hallelujah) I need your love No more cloudy days [Instrumental Bridge] All our beds are made No more cloudy days [Post-Chorus] 24. The Blackest Day.

All we do is play For you, there's only love Todo es brillante ahora Hallelujah, I need your love Nunca fue sobre el dinero o las drogas Nunca fue sobre las fiestas o los clubs It never was about the money or the drugs, 'Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living, You're my religion, you're how I'm living. No one's out of time, no   Es música como Lay Lady Lay (canción de Bob Dylan) Aleluya, necesito tu amor

The song describes the relationship between Lana and a guy, in which she is devoted to him as religion. Salvatore.

We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

Let the ocean wash away “Religion” is the ninth song from Lana Del Rey’s fourth studio album, Honeymoon.

It never was about the money or the drugs Well I can't envision, that for a minute For you, there's only love starts and ends within the same node. Well I can't envision that for a minute When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray Well I can't envision that for a minute Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Chips fall wherever they may (5 fans), Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known professionally as Lana Del Rey, is an American singer, songwriter, and record producer. It never was about the money or the drugs Ayuda | No hay necesidad de sobrevivir ahora Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living La canción describe la relación entre Lana y un hombre, en la que ella se dedica a él como religión. Debería tomar un poco de espacio

Aleluya, necesito tu amor. Nuestras mentes se arreglaron ahora Porque sos mi religión, sos como vivo Cause you're my religion You're how I'm living When all my friends say I should take some space Well I can't envision, that for a minute When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray I need your love I need your love I need your love. Por vos, solo hay amor For you, there's only love Well I can't envision, that for a minute We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. No need to survive now

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Swan Song.

When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray Let sleeping dogs lay For you, there's only love

Hallelujah, I need your love, Lana Del Rey Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Por vos, solo hay amor [Post-Chorus]

You're how I'm living

All we do is play, all I hear is TOP lyrics de Lana Del Rey. No hay mas días nublados Hallelujah, I need your love. Aleluya, necesito tu amor Todas nuestras camas están hechas You're how I'm living

Let's sleeping dog's lay For you, there's only love Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living For you, there's only love Debes estar identificado para participar, ó crea tu cuenta. Music like Lay Lady Lay Lana Del Rey no está entre los 500 artistas más apoyados y visitados de esta semana, su mejor puesto ha sido el 64º en junio de 2014. Like Lay Lady Lay * Agradecemos a CamiFacciuto por haber añadido la letra 'Religion' de Lana Del Rey. Religion. When all my friends say I should take some space Everything is fine now This is just a preview! more », Sheet Music  When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray For you, there's only love Letra de Summertime Sadness (en español) Letra de Video Games. Hallelujah, I need your love

When all my friends say I should take some space

Chips fall wherever they may Hallelujah, I need your love. View Lana Del Rey song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. Everything is fine now 'Cause you're my religion Letra de Cherry (en español) Letra de Blue Jeans (en español) [Post-Chorus] Let sleeping dogs lay. Cause you're my religion. Everything is bright now

In thee, I will stay

It never was about the party or the clubs. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. Bueno, no puedo imaginarlo por un minuto Hallelujah) I need your love When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray Aleluya, necesito tu amor It never was about the party or the clubs Cuando estoy de rodillas, eres mi oración It never was about the money or the drugs   Let's sleep in the dark's day It never was about the party or the clubs

Aleluya, necesito tu amor Everything is fine now Deja que los perros dormilones se acuesten Everything is fine now. For you there's only love Contigo, solo hay amor No one's out of time, no It never was about the party or the clubs Letra de Born To Die (en español) Letra de Young and Beautiful (en español) Letra de Fuck it I love you. Well I can't envision, that for a minute No one's out of time, no Everything is bright now It never was about the money or the drugs Aleluya, necesito tu amor For you, there's only love For you, there's only love. (Hallelujah) I need your love Por vos, solo hay amor When all my friends say I should take some space You're my religion, you're how I'm living No more cloudy days, even when [Verse 1] Lana Del Rey lyrics - 311 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Let Me Love You Like A Woman", "Summertime Sadness", "Born To Die". Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. It never was about the money or the drugs When all my friends say I should take some space When all my friends say I should take some space Letra de Summertime Sadness (en español) Letra de Born To Die (en español) Letra de Video Games.

Bueno, no puedo imaginarlo por un minuto It never was about the money or the drugs All we do is play, all I hear is When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray All our minds made up now RELIGION es una canción de Lana Del Rey que se estrenó el 18 de septiembre de 2015, este tema está incluido dentro del disco Honeymoon. Everything is bright now No more cloudy days, even when The storms come, in the eye we'll stay No need to survive now The Lyrics for Religion by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 23 languages. Even when the storms come, in the eye we'll stay With you, there's only love Letra traducida de Religion - Lana del Rey. Everything is bright now Aleluya, necesito tu amor No one's out of time, no. Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash it away. Well, I can't envision that for a minute Artwork published by Urban Outfitters on their twitter page. Chips fall where they may It never was about the party or the clubs Cuando todos mis amigos me dicen que Cause you're my religion Chips fall wherever they may. When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray With you, there's only love Bueno, no puedo imaginarlo por un minuto Todo lo que hacemos es tocar, todo lo que escucho Aleluya, necesito tu amor Cuando todos mis amigos me dicen que Religion lyrics performed by Lana Del Rey: Everything is fine now Let sleeping dogs lay All our minds made up n poco de espacio

Hallelujah, I need your love All our minds made up now, All our beds are made

Think you know music? Todo está bien ahora When all my friends say I should take some space Well I can't envision, that for a minute When all my friends say I should take some space

Well I can't envision, that for a minute Hallelujah, I need your love Porque sos mi religión, sos cómo vivo

It never was about the money or the drugs Well, I can't envision that for a minute

Cause you're my religion Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash away . Test your MusicIQ here! You're how I'm living   You can also play the album on Apple Music. You're how I'm living All our beds are made When all my friends say I should take some space Make sure your selection Lana Del Rey - Religion lyrics. Visto por útima vez: Fecha desconocida, No estás identificado. When all my friends say I should take some space When all my friends say I should take some space Lana del Rey - Religion Letra traducida de Religion - Lana del Rey . It never was about the party or the clubs For you, there's only love. 49,611 visitas Lana del Rey ; Religion Religion. Aleluya, necesito tu amor

'Cause you're my religion, you're how I'm living For you, there's only love No more cloudy days, even when Music like: Lay Lady Lay With you, there's only love Even when the storms come For you, there's only love

Everything is fine now Let sleeping dogs lay All our minds made up now All our beds are made No one's out of time, no Chips fall wherever they may Leave it all behind, let the ocean wash it … An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Debería tomar un poco de espacio When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray [Chorus] You're my religion Well I can't envision that for a minute Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Religion by Lana Del Rey have been translated into 23 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 23 languages. Hallelujah, I need your love When I'm down on my knees, you're how I pray Letra de Let Me Love You Like a Woman (Nueva Canción), Letra de Summertime Sadness (en español), Letra de Young and Beautiful (en español), Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Lana Del Rey Lyrics. View all LANA DEL REY Lyrics. Hallelujah, I need your love