We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. yummy! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips. These granola bars are a must for chocolate lovers. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Great Value Protein Chewy Granola Bars, Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate, 14 oz, 10 Count (Pack of 2): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food These are the best granola bars I've ever tried, literally. They are a favorite by all! These were delicious!!! The second time i didn't know how much 2/3c was so used 7Tbsp of butter and melted it. I am keeping this recipe. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. They are the perfect addition to your morning meals.

They held together superbly, and I had no problems with them crumbling at all. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location.

Great Value Granola Bars are loaded with tasty chocolate chips and dipped in a creamy chocolate coat.

halfway through the bake time, i removed the pan from the oven and pressed the mixture firmly into the pan again.

There was a problem completing your request. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Visit CalorieKing to … This variety pack comes with all your favorite flavors including Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chunk and S'mores. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. this helped to prevent them from crumbling. Shop for more Granola Bars & Snack Bars available online at Walmart.ca Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Chewy Dipped Granola Bars - Chocolate Chip.

I did not put any brown sugar in it as I thought the trail mix, honey, and applesauce would be enough. These chewy granola bars are great for snacking at home, at the office or on the go. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Treat your taste buds to the wonderful flavors of Great Value Chewy Granolas Bars. I put the bran flakes and 2 cups of the oats in a food processor and blended it to form a "cornmeal" type texture. Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. So thank you very much!!

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I feel better about my kids eating something homemade without all the processing of packaged ones! Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They come out perfect every time and everyone loves them!! Great Value Granola Bars are loaded with tasty chocolate chips and dipped in a creamy chocolate coat. This value pack box comes with 10 individually wrapped chewy granola bars. 299 calories; protein 4.3g 9% DV; carbohydrates 42.9g 14% DV; fat 14g 22% DV; cholesterol 18.1mg 6% DV; sodium 123.4mg 5% DV. MELT THE BUTTER. In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, butter or margarine, honey and … we recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented that you always read labels, warnings and direction before using and consuming a product. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.

There are 180 calories in 1 bar (35 g) of Great Value Chewy Granola Bars - Peanut Sweet & Salty. Extra chewy granola bars.

Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Stir in the 2 cups assorted chocolate chips, raisins, nuts etc. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. PERFECT!

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Serve it with fresh fruit for a healthy breakfast in the morning. The bottom of the granola bars are coated in dark chocolate as well to ensure a mouthful of flavor in every bite. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I added shredded coconut, pecans and 1/2 of a bar of 70% chocolate that I chopped up. : Calorie breakdown: 46% fat, 43% carbs, 11% protein. There are 90 calories in a 1 bar serving of Great Value Chewy Granola Bars - S'mores. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Serve it with fresh fruit for a healthy breakfast in the morning. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Thank you so much for the recipe Nancy! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. These bars contain 10g of protein per serving making them delicious and nutritious. These suggestions from previous reviewers worked best:

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I've made these several times.

90 Calorie Chewy Granola Bar - Chocolate Chunk, Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate Protein Chewy Granola Bar, Chewy Trail Mix Granola Bars - Fruit & Nut, Premium White Chicken in Lemon Pepper Sauce, Chocolate Coated Soft Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Peanut Butter, The Perfect Granola Coconut Cranberry Granola Bar, Fiber One Chewy Bars - Chocolate Caramel & Pretzel Chewy, Sunbelt Fudge Dipped Coconut Chewy Granola Bar (58g), Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Chocolate Chip, Millville Chewy Dipped Chocolate Chip Granola Bar, Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Oats & Honey, Kashi Grain Free Coconut Almond Chewy Granola Bar. Our products are conveniently available online Ingredients: Smores ingredients: granola (whole grain rolled oats, whole grain brown rice flour, sugar, whole wheat flakes, high oleic canola oil, molasses, enriched wheat flour [bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], calcium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, nonfat dry milk, soy lecithin, caramel color), corn syrup, whole grain brown rice flour, semisweet chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, salt, vanilla), sugar, corn syrup solids, dehydrated marshmallows (sugar, corn syrup, modified cornstarch, gelatin, artificial flavor), honey graham cookie pieces (wheat flour, sugar, whole wheat flour, canola oil, honey powder [maltodextrin, honey], baking soda, salt, annatto extract [color], caramel color), invert sugar, glycerin, less than 2% of: palm oil, sorbitol, calcium. The version I made tasted almost identical to the Quaker chocolate chip granola bars that kids love. Congrats! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Freeze bars to make less crumbly. We found them a bit crumbly too. Please try again later. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. i made mine healthier by limiting the butter to 1/2 cup and compensated by adding in 1 jar of baby food bananas. Buy Great Value Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from Walmart Canada. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in.

Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Personalized health review for Great Value Granola Bars, Chewy, Chocolate Chunk: 90 calories, nutrition grade (C), problematic ingredients, and more. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. They are the perfect addition to your morning meals. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. You'd need to walk 25 minutes to burn 90 calories. There was a problem completing your request. We do not have any recommendations at this time.

Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information that what is shown on our website.